Balika Vadhu

BV; WU 12th Nov. '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV; WU 12th Nov. '10

Part 1

Jagya was standing on the road n was not in his senses , a car came n hits him n he fell down, anandi sitting on the terrace feels sumthing bad had happen, gauri was looking all his, got scared n shouts his name, mob gathers n started blamming jagya n force to call police as its all jagya fault , if sumthing happens to him , the car driver might hv gone to jail , gauri came in between n asks sorry to all the mob n says that he's not well n got fainted suddenly n takes him from their n makes him sit on a bench n talks to him n tries to make him understand that if sumthing happens to him, his parents might hv all lost , thy hv sum dreams for him n for a small incidence , he's doing all this, she's a girl n she has also faced the embarassement but still standing for her dreams, she ask him to wait n goes to bring the water bottle n when returns she dnt found him , she calls him several times but no result n she broke down crying.
Anandi was putting clothes in the wardrobe n phooli came n shouts , anandu gave a cool reactio, she hugs her but anandi was all lost in jagya, phooli gave her bangles but still , she moves n then phooli stops her n hugs her n talks abt jagya n says that its all bcoz of her jagya has gone to fulfill his dreams, anandi told that she's missing him n wanna fly to him , nandu came n ask both of them to cum down as bhairon was calling them.
Sugna came to meet her n bhairo annonces a competetion that whosoever makes her laugh will win a toy, every1 starts singing but no result, phooli, sumitra n sugna stood up for dancing n starts dancin, anandi sees jagya dancing with them n  she starts smiling.

Part 2

Anandi stood up n came forward n sees that it was her dream n starts crying n turn to go back but suddenly nandu starts singing a prayer n anandi stops n came to him n smiles n hugs him.

Part 3

Bhairon gave nandu the toy n he hand it over to anandi n says that whenever she feels low , she'll play with it n smile cae itself, every1 adores nandu , anandi sees jagya n felt it was a dream but nandu says that jagya had arrived , every1 was shocked to see his state.

Precap: Bhairo decides to go with jagya this time but DS came n warns him , that no one will go back their.

Edited by khushi909 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
woh ghar aagayaa!!!
huh......... ab koi dead body nehin dikhayega!!
suicide thing is over now!!
more the thing is it is our anandi who gonna help jag to overcome his trauma!!...............not gauri!!

very good episode................spl the expressions in shashank's face!!
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ghar aaya mera pardesi, pyaas bhujhi mere akhiyan ki...... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

maine mumma se keh rahi thi, k jagya ko kitna badal diya hai, lag hi nahi k woh jagya hai........... when he came n dance (dance bhi kitna achha kiya ๐Ÿ˜›)......... mumma said khushi mili, jagya is back!! n the next moment of precap........ was completely unexpected! hum soch rahe the k chhore me yeh change ayega, waise banega ab.......... n what happened.......... back to anandi!! โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜†
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He reached home ๐Ÿ˜ฒ So suicide attempt will be a FB good couldn't have bearer the tension
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
exactly........... pehle toh gussa aaya k yeh kya baat hoti hai, kitna wait kar rahe honge sab iske marne ka......... magar yeh wapas aa gaya!! ๐Ÿ˜†
but jab next week ka precap dekha toh laga gud decision boy....... for the first time! ๐Ÿ˜‰
khusi_* thumbnail
sahi hai............1st time sahi faisla kiya!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haaaa so much for doctor ban ne ka sapna...but again I have my hopes pinned on Jagya going back to Mumbai and fulfilling his dreams of becoming a Doctor and not being a coward and returning to that Bhootiya haveli to his good for nothing wife and cruel daadisa ! HUH....I dont want to see the overdose of boring romance again..its repulsive !

I am sure he will go back to Mumbai (hope he does) and this time with more positive and fearless attitude to face all the hardships ! (and my personal malicious wish, I sooo wanna see Jagya paired with Gauri ๐Ÿ˜Šand not Anandi !) 
khusi_* thumbnail
hmmm toh divs tumko....jag ki extra marital affair se koi prob nehin.....................no sympathy 4 anandi.............???
u think that is rite??

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

Haaaa so much for doctor ban ne ka sapna...but again I have my hopes pinned on Jagya going back to Mumbai and fulfilling his dreams of becoming a Doctor and not being a coward and returning to that Bhootiya haveli to his good for nothing wife and cruel daadisa ! HUH....I dont want to see the overdose of boring romance again..its repulsive !

I am sure he will go back to Mumbai (hope he does) and this time with more positive and fearless attitude to face all the hardships ! (and my personal malicious wish, I sooo wanna see Jagya paired with Gauri ๐Ÿ˜Šand not Anandi !) 

What has happened to Anandi's character??? It has become so negative. She swings back and forth and it is really hard to make out what her nature is.

I am glad that J did not attempt suicide. That would have been really backward thinking. I sincerely hope he goes back too. But oh my gosh look at the difference between the girl in college ( I am still not convinced who she is) and Anandi. The difference is glaring.

Imagine a whole household missing Jagya themselves have to put on a show to just get Anandi to smile. BTW the songs were really tuneless.๐Ÿ˜”

Hope dear old Dadisa does not make it difficult again. She never gives up.๐Ÿ˜ก
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i too was surprise to see him back so soon,๐Ÿค”expected gauri to be emotional support in mumbai..but this is classic jagya trait -run away whenever things get  tough-bachpan mein run to bombay jawaani mein running away from bombay
 But div, i dont think this time romantic track shuru hoga,more like anandi  teaching him to face 'zindagi kii musibathen'  with guts and dadisa  ordering him to stay back....but i think  zaroor jayegaa jagyaa waapas  otherwise name change to jagath will be waste๐Ÿค”gauri i think, will fall for him not knowing his true identity..