Written Update : 12th November 2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I missed the last two parts ..Very very very sorry ..
I will write them down here ..

Archan is going in the auto ..manav is on th bike .They both miss each other .

Girish 's house
Savita is worried about Manav not being there ..
Arcana comes to the house and tells everyone that she wants to talk to manav .She tells everyone that she cannot live without manav and cannot marry anyone else .savita tells Archan that she wil kill her and that she should just go away as she will never be  able to be the bahu of the family .Shravani comes in and tells everyone thatshe has broken the  engagement and Manav has gone to Archana's house to say the same things that Archan is saying in this house .
savita is extremely unhappy but Shravani says that any relationship without love has no meaning in it ..

Karanjkar house
Baraat is coming ..Everyone is out to greet it .Satish is calling Archu  but she is not picking up ..Sulochna greets Jaywant as her son in law ..
Baraaat goes in , satish is beside himself with worry .
Manav storms in the house ..He bumps into satish ( thank God ) and satish stops him ..Manv tells satsih that he has made a big mistake by letting Archu go away from his life and he cannot live without her ..
satsih tells manav that she gone to say the same thing  to him in his house ...
Manav goes in the bike as soon as he hears this .

Everyone is looking for Archan but they cannot find her ...Jaywant says .. she must have done something with manav ..they are both in  this together ..

Manav goes to the sea side where they had said good bye to each other before their divorce .Archana is there loooking for him 'They both walk towards each other and manav spreads out his arms ..Archu runs and hugs him ..They are both crying and very very happy ...

Pre cap .. Manav is filling sindoor in Archu's maang and Archana touches the sindoor to make sure that he has actually done it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanya they finally hugged nd cried 😍 awesome commentary πŸ‘πŸΌ
.Thanks Tanyaz for such a quick update. Was dying to know what would happen.

Though feel sorry for Shravni on one hand, feel happy for Arman and us viewers . If this union had not taken place the cvs would have dragged it further like a bubblegum for at least another year and tested our patience. 

From what I gather everything looks very patchy. Perhaps it was decided in a hurry that Arman union should be shot quickly. Even Shravni's turn around seems very unconvincing.Someone who has been eagerly waiting to get married to Manav  changes her mind in the last minute. 

Same goes for Sasha's and Vaishali and Dhramu's patch up. 

Looks like the CVs are going to show a giant leap. πŸ‘πŸ‘

As for Archu and the K household, if they had saved the money spent on Archu's engagements  and 
wedding preparations, they could have bought a decent flat in Mumbai.😊🀣🀣

What upsets me is that nothing has happend to Manju still.😑😑when is she going to be punished.??

Edited by viram - 13 years ago
really did they hug ..I didn't see that ..Oh no .. I better check that ..sorry guys ...
Wooohoooo!!! Great update. I have tears in my eyes just reading it!!!! Been waiting for this forever!!!!
very nice update thank you...i never really replied to any updates but had to for this one...
Tanya...the last part is to be updated....she goes to the mandap and begs to meet Manav...hv u seen it....πŸ˜†
lol!! Thanks for the update...I liked the last line you wrote...

Pre cap .. Manav is filling sindoor in Archu's maand and Archana touches the sindoor to make sure that he has actually done it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Resham , I had no idaa it was a maha episode .I am so so sorry  darling .I have  written the rest of it , ,Can you join that part with the first update ..
Resham they did not advertise that this was a mha episode ./..I thought it was only in 4 parts ...

I am feeling bad yaar ...