Thendral

Thendral 12th November Friday

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fast update, Theiva!  Finally, an episode worth watching after a long break!  I guess Mr. K realized he was losing his viewers.  Deepak's acting was very good today, and so was his mother's.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Theiva๐Ÿ˜Š

i guess Monday Thulasi is going to convince him to forgive his family.....maybe thats a reason for him to talk like this....there is a reason for sure behind TA's act.....or maybe he might do this so his family can accept Thulasi with full hearted one day.....if they unite now...we can 100% guess that lady wont treat her as DIL and that suda will show her real attitude...if you noticed his family's expression after judge leave and after ambulance..it still shows some anger and irritation mainly on TA's moms face and suda's....on the other hand that day deepa told lav that 1 day they will engufy for thulasi's pasam...so we need to see Monday's episode to find out whats going to happen....that lady still dont seem to accept Thulasi as DIL anyway....

next week will be full of reaction of charu's family, anand and padma so we can guess in avg of 2-3episodes will go with their "reaction"...

T's mom might see the news in paper b'c in todays epi press took photos of T/TA/Pattie/MM if u noticed and might help indirectly...if T's mom is TPS she might ask TA to join back in job...so lets seeeee for that too.

the old bank manager deposited money on suda's account so that team still remember "bank", now they need to remember murugesan's case plus thulasi going to college

the missing logics in today's episode

1- thulasi was wearing white earring when she got into ambulance....she was wearing black earring @hospital scene...(did she change earring inside ambulance...lol?)

2-they left the hospital wheelchair @ court too...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u theiva for the update......u had a bit of relief today.......dialogues were good ......i mean the slang and usage of words were not like it was before.....they have rly realised then......

The first part was touching......cool.....the way she thanked him......and all ppl who trusted her thanked him was good......

Finally that press person was behaving humane......good he wanted to apologise ...good......

Second part....when ta was pointing out mistakes to his family he was right.........ta amma's treatment to thulasi, lav's non interference, puvi not stopping her.......

But third part ta was over with the way he spoke to his mom......i too feel like theiva said he is upto something.....i feel he is provoking thulasi to support them and thereby making them understand thulasi.......bcos he said he need everone in his life....so deftly he is upto something.....
I feel thulz will convince him for sure and ta amma wd understand her and accept her as dil.....lets c.....

And theiva when thulasi is around and with her touch and feeel he forgot all his illness and pain and started to walk as though he had 100 bottles glucose.....lol......so no wonder.......

And of course deepak u rocked today too and so was ta amma......her expressions were too good......

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good epi. Thought TA was going a bit over but it's like all the porumai he had while Thuls was insulted in front of him and in the hospital was built to explode. Even now his words are much less harsh than both GW. In any case, like you all, I think TA doesn't truly believe what he is saying. He's said a million times before that his family is always important but I think he wants Thuls to say something and his family to accept Thuls as their DIL. Even now, not one member of the family has said sorry for mistaking you.

Btw, when TA has Thuls to lean on he needs no wheelchair, that's why they left it at the court. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fast update Theiva๐Ÿ˜Š.

The way Thulasi rushed to TA and thanked him and hugged him was sooo cutee๐Ÿ˜ณ. And the whole scene was not filled with much words, but with a nice BGM. I loved when he said Thulasi gave me life again. They were looking too cuteee together๐Ÿ˜ณ.

It was an epi specially shot for nose cuts to TA's family. Me too feel like you and Shuba Akka that TA is acting like being against his family. He is definetly not someone who will hate his family for what they have done to his wife, he won't go that much low to do the same mistakes his family did. But we could say, his anger is justified, but it is NOT his character. I can remember, he was happy when Thulasi saved Vel, and when Thilaka changed. Would that TA be so rude with his family members,don't think so. Director sir, better don't spoil his character again.

I am waiting to see the reaction of Charu's family, especially the face of that gold statue and Anandh's kadu kadu face if they come to know that they are together again.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva fo the update๐Ÿ‘! I think you too had the satisfaction of updating a nice episode.

The way Thulz thanked Tamil was very cute ๐Ÿ˜‰ and how all the ppl very enjoying the victory was shown nice.

2nd part was excellent. Each and every point TA talked was brilliant. I loved when he called Lav "Silent Killer"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

3rd part looked a way different Tamil from his character being portrayed in this serial. But it is very clear that his patience too went out of limits and his talk has been justified. But his mom does not look like she has realised her mistake.๐Ÿคข. Even while Sudha was talking,  TA mom started her GM. Right now it is better for T&T to be alone until his family realise their mistakes and come back to them. Probably TA mom will come back to Tamil only when she finds out that Charu's dad is the killer.

Deepak's acting was superb todayโญ๏ธ. His expression were too good! Shanti Williams acting was also very good.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i wd have enjoyed if the dialogue from thamizh was

Amma "Athiradippadai" means
Lavanya u are a " Amaithippadai" ......lol
It suits them right.....lol
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Theiva,

Really nice to see positive episodes like this..   The end of the court scene was superb. Thulasi had her support from Tamizh for solving the case, Now Thulasi is being supportive to Tamizh without weelchair. NICE COUPLE!!! Love them to see together!!!
In the second part, As you all said there is some reason behind his dialogs. How can TA's mom say that she did not speak anything like that!!!!
AGAIN SUPER ACTING BY DEEPAK AND SHRUTHI and also by TA"S MOM....!!!

Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u for the super fast update Theiva ...

I agree with u all . It was a really good episode with the judge praising the couple for the trust they have on each other..And the reporter giving the topic " Wife's Sabam is changed to Varam by the husband " and he told one more thing ..Some porambokku gave the wrong complaint against the good girl T ....U shud have seen TA's family hearing this and their shocked faces...๐Ÿ˜†

the second part was equally good with TA pointing out everyone's rude behavior towards his wife ๐Ÿ‘
yes.. they truly needed such treatment from TA..

But the last part ..yes TA went a little too far... It cud be for making T talk in support of his family .. But I don't think they will want to get back TA becoz of T's support.. Their ego will not let them accept T that easily. They have to get nice treatment from Charu and her family .. and of course Puvi and Sudha has to ditch TA's mom and Lav .. Then they will realise their mistake and long for T and TA's love and support... Now they will still hate T for separating TA from them ...
TA might have thought they need some kind of punishment atleast for sometime for all they did ..but he will come running to help his mom and sis if they are helpless.In the meantime let him lead a happy life with T sending her to college and he getting back his job and solving Murgesan's case...๐Ÿ˜Š