Manini undergoes a new journey-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Manini undergoes a new journey

Popular film and TV actress Manini De will feature on Mano Ya Na Mano on STAR One this week as the show deals with yet another interesting subject.

Manini will undergo a session of automatic writing under the guidance of psychic healer Tamanna. Manini decided to undergo the session because the actress had never met her grandfather but had been feeling his presence of late in her dreams and other places that she used to visit. Automatic writing is the writing of messages that do not come from the conscious mind of the writer. Most people are in a trance and unaware of what they are writing. It is said that spirits guide the writer of these messages.

We spoke to Manini who shared her experience on the show with us. "It was a wonderful journey and a new experience. I had always wanted to know about that part of the universe. I had read a book on auto writing and was conversant with the process but never experienced it before", says Manini.

When asked about the process, Manini says, "It requires complete concentration and faith that they are some spirits looking after you". However Manini seemed hesitant to reveal the details and says "I would not like to reveal much about the episode before it is telecasted. All I can say is that it has been a great connect".

Speaking about the messages that she received from her late grandfather, she says, "The messages were very clear and motivating. I am now sure that whatever I have planned to do in the future is right".

When asked about whether she would recommend automatic writing as a solution to problems, Manini replies, "I would not say it's a way to find answers but it is a process of connecting with someone who has departed. Most people have half baked knowledge about this process but I made sure that I read about it before going through it". Speaking about why the viewers should watch the episode the actress quips " It would not be right to speak much about my episode but viewers who want to know something new and are curious should watch it. The process of auto writing is scientific and rational".

Manini reveals that she has also seen the first season of the show hosted by Irrfan Khan. "I had seen about 3 episodes and feel that the issues have been handled very well". Manini also reveals that her fans can look forward to seeing her into two new shows about which she will announce later in the month.

Watch Mano Ya Na Mano, Saturday and Sunday at 10.30 pm on STAR One

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Saturday, November 13, 2010

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nayaba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago