Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Waters thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
                 Still now, those memories remain fresh yaar....Salekh and Ragvir.....each was so pure and unique storyline....And Vasu, really yaar, though she was a bit negative, she was just sooo superb.Remember when Alekh goes with a knife to kill Vasu, finally he couldn't and hence he drops the knife and kneels down before her.At that time, the way she touches her son...the way she enjoys his presence....her son whom she could not even touch for years😭....Sooo wonderful acting....Mamaji was the only person who ever gave thakkar to Vasu in words.....

Remember, during Salekh reception, the way Chotima told Sadhna to tell Alekh that he was handsome....So beautiful and innocent love😍....Also Alekh entering in Ragvir's room, when Ranvir was making her wear that diamond necklace😳.....Really missing those days....I would say RF is the only family where couples don't close the door of their room....
Edited by Sweet_Waters - 13 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I LOVE the knife scene. Angad and Seemaji were SUPERB!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_YIe1RD2bk[/YOUTUBE]

The way he so innocently begs her, that he will be nice to her if only she lets Ranvir marry Ragini! *Sigh*
And the way she breaks down and gets so happy at finally being able to touch her son--a right she's been denied for years!
Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
Sweet_Waters thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

I LOVE the knife scene. Angad and Seemaji were SUPERB!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_YIe1RD2bk[/YOUTUBE]

The way he so innocently begs her, that he will be nice to her if only she lets Ranvir marry Ragini! *Sigh*
And the way she breaks down and gets so happy at finally being able to touch her son--a right she's been denied for years!

Thank you soooo much dearπŸ€—.....I was really wanted to watch this!!!! Thankyou sooo muchπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bidaai was the first ever show i started watching on SP.....though i never watched it before AA  track but RagVir got me hooked to bidaai.I can never forget their lovestory😍....their's was the most beautiful lovestory on indian tv...i could never get enough of them.😳..their every little scene was soo magical.....they are indeed the most special and unique couple..love them always.😳.....
after RagVir what i loved was alekh and ranvir bonding....they were the best ever brothers..whatever ranvir did for alekh during mystery track and whatever alekh did to get ranvir married to ragini showed their immense love for each other...but it was so sad how alekh forgot his loving brother postleap😭...RagVir's and AleVir's bonding was my favourite in bidaai and i sooo want a sequel of bidaai with original four characters...............
Sweet_Waters thumbnail

Here is another one.....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTe9akcz4BU[/YOUTUBE]

Sweet_Waters thumbnail
                          Another important phase was that of Sagini reunion.Ragini got so much emotionally upset after Ranvir went to jail and she lost her child too....She was totally depressed.She wasn't able to bear the fact that Sadhna became a cause for Ranvir to be in jail.When Vasu told that Sadhna was the reason for her to loose her child, she believed that....But when she came to know about what Sadhna has actually done for her and her family.....the way she apologised was so heart rendering....Whatever she said and behaved to Sadhna was washed away and their bonding became stronger ever than before....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk-pJmgGxU0[/YOUTUBE]
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Aww I love all of these scenes so much! Thanks for posting them!
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
BIDAAIz end is like a nightmare 4 me, i still cannot believe that such an awesome series ended. i reallly cannot believe it. i still remember that BIDAAI was the main reas0n i joined indian forums 2 discuss about its awesome scenes wid all u ppl. i can never 4get how i used 2 cheerish when i used 2 see the romantic scenes between SALEKH THEIR INNOCENT love WAS STH WHICH CANNOT BE DESCRIBED IN WORDSπŸ‘πŸΌ.i still cannot 4get how i laughed when ranvir got into ragini's haldi disguised as a women & how malti caught him. RAGVIR'S LOVE ❀️ WAS STH WHICH TAUGHT US THE REAL MEANING OF LOVEπŸ‘. some scenes which were sth that i will never 4get are:
when mamaji got angry at sadhna 4 marrying an abnormal guy.😭
when alekh kissed sadhna in her cheek.😳
when sadhna and ragini was pregnent and ragini was crying 4 chaat and ranbir bought 4 her and how he was feeding her.πŸ˜†
RAGVIR'S marriage.
RAnbir's death scene at the hospital, that day i cried soo much.
and there are manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. i think that a big reason behind bidaai's success was its cast. rajan shahi picked up the rit person 4 the rit character.
Mamaji a character played by Alok nath made his OWN place in our hearts, i think no 1 could have played that role soooooooooooooooo welll. he taught us so many things through his acting and he made us cry sooo much that now it has hard 4 us 2 4get him as the legendary MAMAJI. Malti a character played by Ashwini her 1 lyn JHOOT TO MAIN BOLTI NAHI'' i think made her the most favourite bahu. i think she had done a gr8 job as MAltiπŸ‘. and vasu who can 4get her. a strict woman but a perfect mother. Seema ji tusi gr8 ho. AND THE 4SOME KINSHUK, PARUL, SARA AND ANGAD U GUYS TOOK MY HEART AWAY U 4 WERE ROCKIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKNG......XOXOXOXOXOXO...... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
bidaai now i can say only one thing 2 u:
BIDAAI BIDAAI REET YE KAISI HAI.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭i also want 2 say 1 thing 2 bidaai plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz come back soon wid salekh and ragvir and wid ur wonderful cast. i am eagerly waiting 4 uu.πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantastic postttttttttttttt himaniiiiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i just wan to say,i willl missss my fav charecter ragini n the bestest tv actresss parul chauhan...............😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
plzzzzzzzz parulll dearrr,come backkkkk sooooonnnnnnnnn😳😳😳😳
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@chocolover
very beautiful analysis...i am huge fan of RAGVIR and will always be...though i like SANGAD too bt off-screen....yeah ALekh is my all time fav...