Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I got hooked to Bidaai because of Ragvir - Ranvir-Ragini - They were so perfect together from their names to their character, everything made it obvious that they are made for each other.

I just can't stop if I start talking about before leap.I used to look forward to each episode.

Parul was perfect as Ragini.I love her introductory scene, there was a Kashish in it,a hope,a dream.Ragini's breakdown at Tajmahotsav, was heart wrenching ,It was haunting the way she looked at the door at every entry/sound.Parul just brilliant in it.Her eyes spoke volumes and perfectly conveyed each emotion that I felt so connected to her.one of My favourite Ragini scenes - Her refusal to Ranvir after Vasu makes Vinu arrested by saying "Mere Ma-Bauji ke sammaan mere liye sab kuchh hai, RAnvirji. Aur unke sammaan par mera sab kuchh nyonchhaavar." her standing up for her parents on her first wedding, defending Sadhana scenes.Parul was just outstanding.

Ranvir - I just loved him.loving and caring son,brother,devar,husband.Always standing up for right yet doing so respectfully.with just right amount of naughtiness. Kinshuk impoved tremendously with Anmol-Anamika track, I love the scene where he begs Mamaji and mamiji to let him see Ragini to convey his feelings, and where he first defends Ragini and her family and says Vasu wrong for blaming Ragini and Vinu- " Nahin Mom,Naa Ragini galat hai, Na hi uska parivaar aur na hi Sadhana Bhabhi, galat hain to voh hain aap. jis dosti par mujhe sabse jyada bhrosa tha, aapne usi par saazish ka hathiyaar chalaya?kyon mom,kyon mujhe itna dard diya?" , the haldi ceremony. When he believed in people, he never doubted them regardless of any evidence or lack of it.He was practical, straightforward and with a mind of his own who didn't get influenced by others.Alvir scenes were so touching.

Ragvir - Individually I loved them. as couple they just created magic.confession scene,mandir scene, ragini-shishir engagement scene,jail scene,when both sacrifice their love for family,shopping scene,terrace scene,marrige,SR, When Ragini reveals her pregnancy,the scene where ranvir has to leave to go with police and Ragini is devasted by that.their jail/court scenes,Their reunion, foursome in cottage, all of them mindblowingly perfect and their chemistry is soooo obvious!. I must have watched each of their scenes at least 10 times!! Their chemistry just mindblowing. Even now their any appearance/performance together, rises new hopes that we will get to see them again.

Sadhana - preleap frankly I didn't appreciate her as she desrved to be as I thought she kept things to herself too much which caused her so much grief.But I always admired her love for ragini and alekh.post leap I realised she had tremendous inner strength and had she been in Ragini's place  post leap, things would have been different. Sara was perfect Sadhana as beautiful and seemingly delicate but with immense patience and inner strength.

Alekh - From the very first scene, he was awesome as mentally childlike Alekh.Adorable.Especially love Alvir scenes also Salekh scenes were he is begining to trust Sadhana. his dost,dost,  good,good,very good and vasu-alekh scene, Angad's performance was simply out of the world.I simply admire Angad as person and actor.

after foursome, I love Viu-Malti scenes.I speciaally love Vinu Bhaiya. Naveen Saini's portrayal of Vineet reminds me of manoj bajpai in swabhimaan.their balconi scene is most hilarious scene of Bidaai!!

Bauji,Kaushi,Vasu and chotima,chachu were justified and provided strength to characters.
Nanima is my favourite, I love the way she delivers her dialogues and her accent and dialect.she is soo adorable.

Post leap Bidaai I loved, was just butchered.I am totally bitter about the leap.

Edited by tamushi - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post Himani!

May be I don't have nothing much to write cos Bidaai was always RagVir for me pre-leap and AnGini post-leap and frankly didn't care abt the other characters.

Will be back with some details on RR and AR lol.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sauji loved your analysis on the characters and I love the senes you mentioned!! RagVir were amazing. I really want to see KinRul back again in a different story now 😊

@Smitha di
Hehehe..ok! Will be waiting!
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks! Himani, I hope so too! *crosses fingers*
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
great Post Yaar & Hats off to entire cast of Bidaai for doing such an excellent job ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

except for the rift track i saw everything in Bidaai👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww cho bow awesomeee topic!🤗
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agrred with tha kinshuk of urs!!!!!!
 my pov is tht there coundnt be a betta ranvir!!!!!
no could hav portrayed it betta thn kinshuk!!!!!!
wen he entered tha show he ws a normal actor, there was nthin speacail bout wen!!! buh tha way he evolved ova tha last 2 and a half years is jus simply amazing!!!!!
im surprised hw a actor has a place in my heart n sooooo quickly!!!
wen ranvir died, it wasnt suicide buh a massive rock was cumin and stupid anmol had hurt his foot and coundnt move, so tha sweet and amazin ranvir pusheed tht anmol and tha rock fell on him!!!!
i was literall scremin at tha pc screen sayin y did u hav 2 save tht anmol!!!!!!
ranvir death made me also!!!!!
non-stop!!!!!!
i was pacing up and down in my room ssayi  y did ranvir has to die, and cryin at tha same time!!!
one thin was really annoyin to me ws tht they jus simply erased ranvir completely!!!! i eman hw cn u possilty do this!!!!!
he has been a major charcter and in a matter of weeks uve erased him completly!!!!
i no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#
it ws sooooooooooooo swwet wen ragini ws geetin engaged to shishir n ragvir sayin tht he has proved vinus inncoence!!!!!
their separation scene was sooooooo mind blowin!!!!1
one scne tht i will neva forget is tht wen ranvir went up 2 ragini sayin tht he coundt convince him mum, and vica-versa!!!!!1
they respect their parents soooooooooooooo muhc
shooooooooo shweeeet!!!!
tha bit tht really made me cry wen he tld ragini to always stay happy!!!! awwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buh tha best hav to be ragvir scnes- a;ll of them!!!!!!!!
every single scene would bring a smile to my face!!!!
(no disrespect to anyone)
gilmores thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

awww cho bow awesomeee topic!🤗

Sho you're supposed to write your thoughts also 🤣 🤗
Btw if you didn't watch the last episode, consider it a good thing 😕
gilmores thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvRagvir

I totally agrred with tha kinshuk of urs!!!!!!
 my pov is tht there coundnt be a betta ranvir!!!!!
no could hav portrayed it betta thn kinshuk!!!!!!
wen he entered tha show he ws a normal actor, there was nthin speacail bout wen!!! buh tha way he evolved ova tha last 2 and a half years is jus simply amazing!!!!!
im surprised hw a actor has a place in my heart n sooooo quickly!!!
wen ranvir died, it wasnt suicide buh a massive rock was cumin and stupid anmol had hurt his foot and coundnt move, so tha sweet and amazin ranvir pusheed tht anmol and tha rock fell on him!!!!
i was literall scremin at tha pc screen sayin y did u hav 2 save tht anmol!!!!!!
ranvir death made me also!!!!!
non-stop!!!!!!
i was pacing up and down in my room ssayi  y did ranvir has to die, and cryin at tha same time!!!
one thin was really annoyin to me ws tht they jus simply erased ranvir completely!!!! i eman hw cn u possilty do this!!!!!
he has been a major charcter and in a matter of weeks uve erased him completly!!!!
i no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#
it ws sooooooooooooo swwet wen ragini ws geetin engaged to shishir n ragvir sayin tht he has proved vinus inncoence!!!!!
their separation scene was sooooooo mind blowin!!!!1
one scne tht i will neva forget is tht wen ranvir went up 2 ragini sayin tht he coundt convince him mum, and vica-versa!!!!!1
they respect their parents soooooooooooooo muhc
shooooooooo shweeeet!!!!
tha bit tht really made me cry wen he tld ragini to always stay happy!!!! awwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buh tha best hav to be ragvir scnes- a;ll of them!!!!!!!!
every single scene would bring a smile to my face!!!!
(no disrespect to anyone)

Hi! I know Ranvir didn't commit suicide, but saved Anmol and got killed in the accident. The problem is on screen, it looked like a suicide because it seemed like Ranvir had ample time to move away and save himself. 😕🤣

I love those scenes you mentioned! Yes RagVir could have taken the easy way out and married each other by running away, but both preferred to break their relation than break their family's hearts. The scene when Ranvir tells Mamaji to get Ragini married to somebody else is so sad. He leaves and then says Ragini apna khyal rakhna 😭
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Sho you're supposed to write your thoughts also 🤣 🤗
Btw if you didn't watch the last episode, consider it a good thing 😕

i havent seen any bidaai epi for ages🤣🤣
& yeah i didnt watch the last epi either...u knw i cant sit through a whole 2 hr epi ever, i didnt do for TL 2 hr epi either😕🤣
will rite my thoughts soon😃