Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Bidaai reet yeh kaisi hai... - Page 4

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

i havent seen any bidaai epi for ages🤣🤣
& yeah i didnt watch the last epi either...u knw i cant sit through a whole 2 hr epi ever, i didnt do for TL 2 hr epi either😕🤣
will rite my thoughts soon😃

Even I didn't watch TL's 2 hour episode..it was too long and there were too many perfromances😆
Same problem with Bidaai's. There were too many performances of people totally unrelated to Bidaai. Confused 
Ad thus important scenes that needed to be in the episode were cut out because of the performances.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Waters thumbnail
April 2010 scenes when I thought Bidaai was back with a bang....One of my favourite scenes....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73OVNwZqG-E[/YOUTUBE]
gilmores thumbnail
Elsa even I thought Bidaai was abck with a bang at the time. But the track was rushed and handled badly. 👎🏼
Sweet_Waters thumbnail
                        This year, the show telecasted many bloopers....One of them I enjoyed the most was the house in fire🤣.....Ranvir kept on staring at the fire, until 3/4 th of the house was burnt down.....I really thought what was he thinking all that time, when he had ample space to get out of the house....Then, one of my friends told me that, he migt have been thinking where he kept the bucket🤣(to fill the water and put it off)....And finally, when he came to senses, how he used a pillow to put out the fire🤣
gilmores thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Waters

This year, the show telecasted many bloopers....One of them I enjoyed the most was the house in fire🤣.....Ranvir kept on staring at the fire, until 3/4 th of the house was burnt down.....I really thought what was he thinking all that time, when he had ample space to get out of the house....Then, one of my friends told me that, he migt have been thinking where he kept the bucket🤣(to fill the water and put it off)....And finally, when he came to senses, how he used a pillow to put out the fire🤣

ROFLROFL Fire scene was classically stupid ROFL Ranvir seems to have a janam-janam ka rishta with suicide missions ROFL
Sweet_Waters thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

ROFLROFL Fire scene was classically stupid ROFL Ranvir seems to have a janam-janam ka rishta with suicide missions ROFL

ROFLYeah....finally he went to the roof and jumped down.....Such classic stupidity....Actually it was really rare in Bidaai....I had yet another doubt....How Sadhna became pregnant😕😆.....I know there was a golden night.But after that, this accident came and she was admitted critically in the hospital with internal bleeding....If she would have been pregnant that time, doctors would have informed them....Later she came back home with her injured body....Soon Karan's track started and 3/4 th of the time she was in a recovering phase....Karan track ended in 2 week due to his  quick redemption and after that we have Sadhna and Ragini pregnant😕😆.....But all this was nothing compared to Sadhna's and finally Ranvir's deathROFL
gilmores thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Waters

🤣Yeah....finally he went to the roof and jumped down.....Such classic stupidity....Actually it was really rare in Bidaai....I had yet another doubt....How Sadhna became pregnant😕😆.....I know there was a golden night.But after that, this accident came and she was admitted critically in the hospital with internal bleeding....If she would have been pregnant that time, doctors would have informed them....Later she came back home with her injured body....Soon Karan's track started and 3/4 th of the time she was in a recovering phase....Karan track ended in 2 week due to his  quick redemption and after that we have Sadhna and Ragini pregnant😕😆.....But all this was nothing compared to Sadhna's and finally Ranvir's death🤣

It was rare in Bidaai..such stupidity didn't ever happen in Bidaai ROFL Yea some things were illogicl here and there but for the most part it was more realistic than other shows.

Actually pre-leap end was just as bad as post-leap end They rushed everything for the leap.
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Elsa and Himani,I didn't even see that fire scene but argued a lot cos as soon as I logged in I saw some posts saying Rags is shallow(once again!!!:(()cos she stopped Ranvir from going in and she was holding on to him lol.That's it!lol
Sweet_Waters thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Elsa and Himani,I didn't even see that fire scene but argued a lot cos as soon as I logged in I saw some posts saying Rags is shallow(once again!!!:(()cos she stopped Ranvir from going in and she was holding on to him lol.That's it!lol

Arre, it was purposefully done to show how sweet and sacrificial Sadhna was....and through which way did Sadhna enter???😆 and how come no one noticed that???
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If Ragini is shallow, then Ranveer is blind. 😆

What's wrong in stopping him? Lol..He's her husband. If you ask me, she should have jumped into the fire. That would spare some criticism, lol..