Bidaai Bidaai reet yeh kaisi hai... - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sweet_Waters

Arre, it was purposefully done to show how sweet and sacrificial Sadhna was....and through which way did Sadhna enter???πŸ˜† and how come no one noticed that???

I thought she just jumped into the fire. Jumping needs a direction? She was anyway going to get burnt. Btw, was she successful in saving Vasu? πŸ˜†
Or did someone else jump to save both of them? πŸ˜†
Edited by Ashrozia - 13 years ago
Let me ramble on RR and AR lol

RagVir was the sole reason I started watching Bidaai.Caught a glimpse of phone convo but regularly watched from the proposal scene.It's a realistic love story which we see happening in RL too and that made it even more beautiful.Of course without Parul and Kinshuk,it wouldn't have worked out and they did a splendid job in making Ragini and Ranvir so real.I watched if they had their scenes.Stopped when they started showing Ranvir as dominant and abusive cos I din't want to spoil their image in my head as soulmates and never even watched anything after Ranvir returned from jail cos his stance itself was pompous enough and after that even their trademark romance was nauseating for me cos Rags wasn't Rags anymore.

AnGini were also beautiful.More silent type I guess but the theme of seconfd marriage and unrequited love is my fav so hooked on to it.And I was okay cos just cos Rags would Anmol doesn't mean to say that she would forget or think of her love as less when compared to Ranvir!And I am disappointed that they cut them off abruptly!

Sadhana-frankly didn't like her character.Lie when convenient and not lie cos its wrong and the way she decided for Rags would never go down well with me

Alekh-he was super cute when he was mentally unstable.Loved him.Felt that he was stuck in that role for long hence his uncomfortable acting when he was normal as if he didn't know what to do with his hands etc.But his eyes were expressive though

Ragini-hated her in the rift track and fought for her cos she never would have turned out like that if it wasn't for the DT's experiment.Loved her post-leap,but still people had problems with her apart from the sacrificing route she followed

Ranvir-its love-hate relationship lol and in the end which leaned more towards hate thing cos of his emotional blackmail

Mamaji-a single word-HYPOCRITE

Remaining all-okay I guess!
Originally posted by Ashrozia

If Ragini is shallow, then Ranveer is blind. πŸ˜†

What's wrong in stopping him? Lol..He's her husband. If you ask me, she should have jumped into the fire. That would spare some criticism, lol..

Aree,no way!Then there could have been arguments like how can Rags do this.Doesn't she know ranvir loves her and would die without her and how can she not think of him and jump in lol.Anything and she will be pounced upon!
Originally posted by Ashrozia

I thought she just jumped into the fire. Jumping needs a direction? She was anyway going to get burnt. Btw, was she successful in saving Vasu? πŸ˜†
Or did someone else jump to save both of them? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think she entered through front door itselfπŸ˜†....Yeah, finally she succeded in kicking out Vasu from the houseπŸ˜†
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Let me ramble on RR and AR lol

RagVir was the sole reason I started watching Bidaai.Caught a glimpse of phone convo but regularly watched from the proposal scene.It's a realistic love story which we see happening in RL too and that made it even more beautiful.Of course without Parul and Kinshuk,it wouldn't have worked out and they did a splendid job in making Ragini and Ranvir so real.I watched if they had their scenes.Stopped when they started showing Ranvir as dominant and abusive cos I din't want to spoil their image in my head as soulmates and never even watched anything after Ranvir returned from jail cos his stance itself was pompous enough and after that even their trademark romance was nauseating for me cos Rags wasn't Rags anymore.

AnGini were also beautiful.More silent type I guess but the theme of seconfd marriage and unrequited love is my fav so hooked on to it.And I was okay cos just cos Rags would Anmol doesn't mean to say that she would forget or think of her love as less when compared to Ranvir!And I am disappointed that they cut them off abruptly!

Sadhana-frankly didn't like her character.Lie when convenient and not lie cos its wrong and the way she decided for Rags would never go down well with me

Alekh-he was super cute when he was mentally unstable.Loved him.Felt that he was stuck in that role for long hence his uncomfortable acting when he was normal as if he didn't know what to do with his hands etc.But his eyes were expressive though

Ragini-hated her in the rift track and fought for her cos she never would have turned out like that if it wasn't for the DT's experiment.Loved her post-leap,but still people had problems with her apart from the sacrificing route she followed

Ranvir-its love-hate relationship lol and in the end which leaned more towards hate thing cos of his emotional blackmail

Mamaji-a single word-HYPOCRITE

Remaining all-okay I guess!

Guess you forgot someone? C'mon ! Don't be so ridiculous. 🀣

Hint:- He is hot. A hot baby. ☺️ πŸ˜†

Aree,no way!Then there could have been arguments like how can Rags do this.Doesn't she know ranvir loves her and would die without her and how can she not think of him and jump in lol.Anything and she will be pounced upon!

🀣 🀣
Well, but Aalekh loved Sadhna, right ? So how could she jump in ? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sweet_Waters

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think she entered through front door itselfπŸ˜†....Yeah, finally she succeded in kicking out Vasu from the houseπŸ˜†

Can you explain me the whole scene? I don't get even a bit of it. The whole house was burning? Then how did they even get inside? When did Ragini stop Ranveer from jumping? 
And yeah, please don't ask me to watch it on YT..Spare me of the torture. πŸ˜†

I just heard that it took Ranveer a lifetime to realize that the house was burning, so I decided not to watch the scene. πŸ˜†
Ranveer's blindness was enough to make me laugh. 🀣
But when she does anything it has meaning lol.Even rags talking to Vasu and her sons with the help of Anand was criticised cos she took a wrong meaning out or something and made the bros guilty and not vasu!

I know,I know ANMOL lol.

I loved his moodiness and hated his sweetness.He respected Rags which was more than I could say for ahem ahem!Lols.He is handsome.And did I forget anything lol

But when she does anything it has meaning lol.Even rags talking to Vasu and her sons with the help of Anand was criticised cos she took a wrong meaning out or something and made the bros guilty and not vasu!

I know,I know ANMOL lol.

I loved his moodiness and hated his sweetness.He respected Rags which was more than I could say for ahem ahem!Lols.He is handsome.And did I forget anything lol

Lot of things. You didn't even mention his anger. He was angry once, remember? C'mon..Nahi chalega. I need a whole essay. I am missing him.
Lol Kez,he was angry when he was building the doll house,he was angry when he caught Tarun,he was angry with SHivani.I would have loved if he was angry at Rags too for what she did in the end and that would have cent percent lol.Abhi tho going out.Will write in detail again lol.

More than anything I miss the daily dose of coming here at 3;30PM our time and discussing abt the epi and all.Feeling weird I guess!