Bidaai Bidaai reet yeh kaisi hai... - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sweet_Waters

After Ranvir jumped from the roof, he saw Vasu's driver standing in front of the house....So he enquired and he told that Vasu went inside๐Ÿ˜†....The people who were just staring till then, caught him all of a sudden  to prevent him from going inside๐Ÿ˜†....
Oh that makes more sense now!๐Ÿ˜† And Ragini and Alekh showed up then too? ๐Ÿคฃ
Yup, Himani and they stopped Aalekh from going in. Sadhana sees this and hears Aalekh screaming about his mother being stuck in there and so she finds a way inside.
Oh and Himani, I will take such senseless stuff over everything they showed post leap because at least my foursome were together. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by Rahm

Oh and Himani, I will take such senseless stuff over everything they showed post leap because at least my foursome were together. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I know yaar..we watched a lot of illogical tracks in Bidaai in the last year, well until June, hoping and hoping the story would get better..

The actors were doing a fine job but script was not upto par after a certain point, atleast for me.
Sorry Himzzyy..I made you remember all of it again. Makes for a laugh, doesn't it ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh ! So somebody had to jump in to save Sadhna? What was the need for that ? When she could kick Vasu out, she could have saved herself also, no? 

Either ways, instead of the whole Vasu-Sadhna drama, one of them (Aalekh or Ranveer) could have themselves jumped in to save Vasu..So Sadhna would be spared of the torture. But damn that woman, Ragini !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก She wouldn't let them do it !!! ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜†

So sab museebath ki jad kaun hain? Ragini..๐Ÿคฃ

Hope you get the *ahem* SARCASM !!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Ashrozia

Sorry Himzzyy..I made you remember all of it again. Makes for a laugh, doesn't it ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh ! So somebody had to jump in to save Sadhna? What was the need for that ? When she could kick Vasu out, she could have saved herself also, no? 

Either ways, instead of the whole Vasu-Sadhna drama, one of them (Aalekh or Ranveer) could have themselves jumped in to save Vasu..So Sadhna would be spared of the torture. But damn that woman, Ragini !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก She wouldn't let them do it !!! ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜†

So sab museebath ki jad kaun hain? Ragini..๐Ÿคฃ

Hope you get the *ahem* SARCASM !!! ๐Ÿ˜†
It's ok Kezu ๐Ÿ˜› It was funny atleast ๐Ÿคฃ
Are no..I think the log or something fell as she was going out so she couldn't get out..And then she passed out from the smoke..I think..it's all a bit hazy for me..I remember other parts of that scene more and the things related to it more than the actual scene itself๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope you got the ishaara ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes it's all Ragini's fault ๐Ÿคฃ 
Originally posted by chocolover89

It's ok Kezu ๐Ÿ˜› It was funny atleast ๐Ÿคฃ
Are no..I think the log or something fell as she was going out so she couldn't get out..And then she passed out from the smoke..I think..it's all a bit hazy for me..I remember other parts of that scene more and the things related to it more than the actual scene itself๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope you got the ishaara ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes it's all Ragini's fault ๐Ÿคฃ 

Oh ! I can imagine..
I am seriously tired of Ragini's mera mera attitude. ๐Ÿ˜†
Himani congrats u turned an IF rockerz..

Yaar amazing Post..loved the Bidaai through...Pre-Bidaai n Post-Bidaai it was really good and awesome show..Thank you for giving us the show such as Bidaai that transformed the defination of sister-hood when it came on screen. When this show came on TV..Sister's relation was ill-treated..sometimes one sis was after another's sis hubby or its property or jealous for weird reasons but  Sagini came and reformed it beautifully. Their pure love for eachother was the shield to protect from any hurdles. Destiny played gave their relation ship different meaning. Thwy were sisters and devrani-jethani..they were amazing..Their love for ecahother won them so many viewers and they ruled...they conquered the world of appreciation to themselves. Their enormous love for each-other kept them together for one reason or another and they prospered togther in their lives..

First Salekh then Ragvir happened..two stories with diff spices and love between them was shown differently n they completed eachother lives..their lives threw many challenges and they face them all coming  victorious..With time misunderstanding were formed but later or sooner a sis realised other's pain and helped her to smile together again. I loved Ranveer and Alekh as well they were amazing bros and best buds. Their concern for eachother and for the family was just superb...scene with 4some were something where happiness and family feelin dwelt ..A reason of smile came and they all welcomed the news of becoming mothers-fathers...

A moment came when one sis left the world making other one responsible of everything. The other one raise sis's daughter as her own and became a mother to her...When she lost the love of her life.she was in pain but she never forgot the duty she has toward upcoming generation..Now she had two beautiful gifts of life and she protected them for years with the help of a stranger cum friend of her hubby then hers. To her daughters, they were perfect parents..and Partner..and then Alekh always tried to be a good father to his dost cum Khushi..he tried to be a responsible father n got a job to prove it!..Anmol was amazing friend, father and became a son to Vasu too..With time Ragini acccepted happiness in her life making everyone happy in family as well as Anmol n especially Ranveer.. The show ended showing the ending like a 'Live Happily Ever After'  leaving many with mixed feelings. Noetheless, We got such a great show from DKP and RS so thanks to them for this changed and new story full with simplicity. The show showed many relation-ship in a beautiful way and all were appreciated..Especially father-daughter bonding and Sister-Sister bonding..

I loved the show pre n post leap and I am glad that I enjoyed the story throughout eventhough many changes took place and Himani thanks for the amazing topic.
^Thanks!!๐Ÿค—
Loved reading your analysis on Bidaai as a whole!
Originally posted by Seebz

Himani congrats u turned an IF rockerz..

Yaar amazing Post..loved the Bidaai through...Pre-Bidaai n Post-Bidaai it was really good and awesome show..Thank you for giving us the show such as Bidaai that transformed the defination of sister-hood when it came on screen. When this show came on TV..Sister's relation was ill-treated..sometimes one sis was after another's sis hubby or its property or jealous for weird reasons but  Sagini came and reformed it beautifully. Their pure love for eachother was the shield to protect from any hurdles. Destiny played gave their relation ship different meaning. Thwy were sisters and devrani-jethani..they were amazing..Their love for ecahother won them so many viewers and they ruled...they conquered the world of appreciation to themselves. Their enormous love for each-other kept them together for one reason or another and they prospered togther in their lives..

First Salekh then Ragvir happened..two stories with diff spices and love between them was shown differently n they completed eachother lives..their lives threw many challenges and they face them all coming  victorious..With time misunderstanding were formed but later or sooner a sis realised other's pain and helped her to smile together again. I loved Ranveer and Alekh as well they were amazing bros and best buds. Their concern for eachother and for the family was just superb...scene with 4some were something where happiness and family feelin dwelt ..A reason of smile came and they all welcomed the news of becoming mothers-fathers...

A moment came when one sis left the world making other one responsible of everything. The other one raise sis's daughter as her own and became a mother to her...When she lost the love of her life.she was in pain but she never forgot the duty she has toward upcoming generation..Now she had two beautiful gifts of life and she protected them for years with the help of a stranger cum friend of her hubby then hers. To her daughters, they were perfect parents..and Partner..and then Alekh always tried to be a good father to his dost cum Khushi..he tried to be a responsible father n got a job to prove it!..Anmol was amazing friend, father and became a son to Vasu too..With time Ragini acccepted happiness in her life making everyone happy in family as well as Anmol n especially Ranveer.. The show ended showing the ending like a 'Live Happily Ever After'  leaving many with mixed feelings. Noetheless, We got such a great show from DKP and RS so thanks to them for this changed and new story full with simplicity. The show showed many relation-ship in a beautiful way and all were appreciated..Especially father-daughter bonding and Sister-Sister bonding..

I loved the show pre n post leap and I am glad that I enjoyed the story throughout eventhough many changes took place and Himani thanks for the amazing topic.

Sariiiiiiiii๐Ÿค—sach kaha ttune yaar. I too totally agree with you. I loved both pre and post leap of bidaai.

Thanks himani fo rsuch a beautifulllll topic........