Gulaal

-||-Gulaal::HelpDesk & SuggestionsCorner-||-

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guyz, this is a HelpDesk & the Suggestions Corner for the Show Gulaal

Here you all can ask your Questions/Queries/doubts/etc. about the show & someone will surely help you out as soon as possible. & Please do not create multiple topics askin' for help !!

Thank You & Enjoy
Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janki-enonymous thumbnail
can anyone tell me who sang the title song of gulaal?that part which is played in the title picture- gulaal hai gulaal hai.. please ans..😃
Anya4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@riturani111 hey dear please do not post picture in this thread, this thread is only meant for help or suggestions, if u have any problem or suggestion then please post in this thread
and if u want to share picture then kindly use -ll-Gulaal::Picture Gallery.NoComments-ll-
Thank You
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so aditi tailang is in this show? what is her role?   i'm a big fan and i am wondering if i should watch it or not as the concept isn't too catchy for me but since i am a big fan of hers.. depending on her role i mite decide to watch...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: brainychild92

so aditi tailang is in this show? what is her role?   i'm a big fan and i am wondering if i should watch it or not as the concept isn't too catchy for me but since i am a big fan of hers.. depending on her role i mite decide to watch...

I think Aditi is playing Vasant Sister's role not really sure about this, but i have read in article that she will be playing a strong role.
Edited by juhuti - 13 years ago
maaneet2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: enonymous

can anyone tell me who sang the title song of gulaal?that part which is played in the title picture- gulaal hai gulaal hai.. please ans..😃

Sung by Shankar Mahadevan.,,, the track is available for download at starplus.in
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
when did the show start ?? and wats is the show bout ?? and timings please 
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JayaV

when did the show start ?? and wats is the show bout ?? and timings please 

Jaya, show started Nov. 15th.

It's about Neeraj aka Gulaal who has the gift of detecting water underground...  

The setting is in a very dry part oo Gujerat....village called Talsagra which is facing severe draught...the villagers depend on people with special gift to find water...they have relied in the past on such a man... he dies...but before that he tells Vasant that there is a girl, Neeraj who has this gift....Vasant goes in search of Neeraj....turns out she belongs to a rival village which has some problems with Talsagra....

The story is about how Neeraj helps Vasant to save his village and all the problems they will face....

Timings of the show..... 🤔 ...... i watch it online.....but someone can let us know...   

Edited by locman - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks  a lot anu, sounds good , mansi is good ....

guess its at 9pm ........ thanks a lot again