2. Darji- Geet's grandfather aka Gurvind haunda
  3. Yash haunda- Geet's father.
  4. Roshini haunda-Geet's mother.
  5. Maan aka MSK
  6. Dadima
  7. Raj khaurana- Maan's father
  8. Simran Khaurana- Maan's mother

Synopsis

Darji is a hotel chain owner and he has only one son Yash who take care of business along with him and they all live in Delhi. Yash loves Roshini and although she was an orphan and comparatively poor but he had married her against everyone's wishes. He can never say no to her. Darji had accepted Roshini as bahu after they ran away. Raj runs khaurana empire and he is a loving yet strict father. They live in Delhi too.

Darji  was best friend with Maan's  grandfather,  they were childhood buddies who later went to same schools and colleges, although they had different business goals, they always helped one another. Both had come to Delhi together and started their respective businesses . They were room mates and later when they got married, still shared same house and after many years of hard work and struggle, when they became millionaire, they bought huge acres of land and built a mansion in-which their families still live together. Khauranas and Haunda own many houses but still they live together in a home where the bonds shared between members are of love...

link to previous thread/index

Thread 2 index
Part 28   

Part 29

Part 30

Part 31

Part 32 a

Part 32 b

Part 33 a

Part 33 b

Part 34 a

Part 34 b

Part 35

Part 36

Part 37

Part 38

part 39

Part 40

Part 41

Part 42

Part 43

Part 44

Part 45 a

Part 45 b

Part 46

Part47

Part 48

Part 49

Part 50/THE END 

Epilogue
part 1

Final epilogue

Edited by .Ashleydevlin. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Congratulations for the new thread๐Ÿ˜Š
As for the update, it was lovely!
Geet is so cute and innocent.
And Maan is so different with Geet-so sweet๐Ÿ˜Š
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Disclaimer: I am not creator of the characters but everything pertaining the work is mine and mine alone.

Part 28

...Next day...

Maan had to go to office for some important project. So, geet spent her day in the main house with others.

there was a door connecting this wing to main house.

She invited her friends for lunch and had a extremely relaxing day after a long long time.

maan had called late in noon.

He sound distracted, so geet quickly ended the conversation.

She packed clothes for honeymoon, she had no idea where were they going because Maan said, it was a surprise. About clothes, he had said, to pack whatever she wanted, she had glared at him but he had just smiled.

Later in the evening, she toured rest of the portion. On first floor, there was a exquisite furnished drawing room,kitchen, guest room and an indoor gym including a swimming pool.

She went to top floor,she got a surprise,three walls were made of glass showing the back lawn. the third wall contained a large plasma tv.

the carpet was of light blue and in the whole area large cushions were placed leaving the centre of room bare. It had a very comfortable feeling.

Geet was sitting there looking out the glass, when roshini mama, simran mom and dev came. Simran handed geet mug containing hot chocolate.

Roshini, 'so do you like this new wing'.

Geet put her mug aside and put her head in simran mom's lap and replied,''yeah, its beautiful but a bit isolated.''

Dev who was checking different channels replied, 'you know bro, he likes quiet.' geet noded and asked him, 'you are staying at home? I thought your 3rd prof. Started. Dev, i will be going from home till you guys get back from your honeymoon, dadi feel lonely surrounded by two bahus', he teased roshini and simran.

Simran threw one of the smaller cushions at him and said,' stop stirring trouble between us and ma.

Dev pulled his hands up in mock surrender.

They started talking about geet's university, she told them about funny incidents. Dev started telling his own tales.

Maan stood at the top step listening to their laughs, and an answeing smile lit his face.

He said, hi to everyone and put his head in roshini mama's lap.

Dev challenged geet to a game of chess and both started to play.

He closed his eyes and listened to their banter. Roshini and simran were talking about some relative. He got pulled into conversation as well and before he knew it, he was telling them all about his new project.

They left them late at night, geet had fallen sleep and was laying on one of the cushions.he picked her up in his arms and took her to their room. He put her on the bed and covered with blanket. He took shower and changed into briefs. he laid beside her and pulled geet into his arms, happy to just hold her.

...Morning...

Geet turned and burrowed more into maan's warm body. Maan tried to move away but geet hugged him in her sleep. He gave up. He nibbled on her ear while his hands opened pulled off her kameez. He kissed her neck and gently marked her neck. He pulled off her b**and trailed kisses there. Geet opened her sleepy eyes and looked at him. They looked deeply into each others eyes, geet lowered her gaze, maan moved up and kissed her on lips, tasting them. Geet felt like she was on fire. Maan took rest of her clothes off and made love to her.

... day 1...

Wherever geet looked, there were miles of water with no ship,human,or bird in sight. She tried to look below the water not even a single fish was present. She leaned away from reiling and looked at Maan who was lying on lounger and watching her explore everything.

Geet, this is your idea of honeymoon?out in nowhere on a boat with no one present?

Maan calmly,'' its not a boat, its called a cruising yatch and whats wrong with being totally alone.''

Geet,'But its too isolated, what will we do here for two whole weeks.'

Geet realized just what sort of question, she had asked and blushed, already knowing his answer.

Maan looked at her blush and laughed.

Geet mumbled something under her breath.

Maan laughed harder and got off the lounger and hugged her, 'you are cute.''

An answering smile lit her face and she put her head on his shoulder, just enjoying the feel of his arms around her. Sometime his possessive behaviour frightened her a bit, she had always known that he hated sharing what he considered was his but she hadn't thought he will behave like this with her. A little part of her was happy at the same time to be so important to him.

Maan's hug became more intimate and he started carassing her. Geet felt her bones melting and when he picked her up in his arms and moved toward the room, she didn't protest.

...day 5...

Geet looked at Maan as he wheeled in his 10th fish and put it in the ice box, he put a new bait and put his line back in the water. After, 5 minutes, he added another fish to his ice box. She hadn't caught a single fish. She threw her fishing rod on the deck. Maan looked up in question, 'what?'

Geet stromed into the cabin. Maan followed her.

Geet threw herself at the bed and tried really hard to not cry.

Maan laid down on the bed and pulled her into his arms.'tell me whatls wrong?' geet gave into her tears. Maan, now becoming alarmed, geet!!

"you are perfect'' she wailed. Maan,''what?''

Geet, ''you can do everything but i can't even catch a single fish''. Maan gently removed tears from her cheek. "first stop crying, okay, i can't bear it when you cry.''

Geet sniffed. Maan,'' so what if you didn't catch fish today, i am sure if you try again, you will catch one and even bigger than mine.''

Geet,''i have been trying for four days, they hate me.''maan sighed,''its no big deal''.

Geet,'' i burned the others on grill yesterday''.

Maan,'' i am sure, it was fish fault''.

Geet gave him a watery smile, how it could be fish fault, it was dead''.

Maan kissed her on forehead and then said,''then something else was wrong''.

" i hurt my hand trying to hold the rod like you do''. She showed him her finger. He checked it, it was a small surface scratch and kissed it.

Geet snuggled more closer to him.

Maan,''what is all this about? Why are you getting emotional over these small things.''

Geet,''you are perfect''.

Maan arched his brow at her. Geet confessed sadly,'' i was trying to impress you, but you beat me in everything, you won chess match, won hide and seek game, you catch all the fish, you know how to grill them, you know how to drive this boat while i know nothing. She looked at him, 'how to impress someone who always win?

Maan,'' you don't need to impress me.'' he kissed her,''iam already totally impressed''.

To his surprise, she remained sad.

"i want to be your partner in every sense''

Maan,''you are geet'he said quietly,his voice holding absolute believe which calmed geet. Then, he said,''i have lost as well geet''.

Geet,''really?from whom?

Maan,''at one of the games organized by indian embassy in england in my uni days''

Geet intrigued''who was the winner?''

Maan,''it doesn't count, he will always win''.

Geet,''why?''

Maan,''because he was a certified genius and champion in that sport''

Geet,'thats cheating, why was he allowed to play''

Maan,''because he wanted to play''.

Geet,''and nobody wanted to hurt his feeling?''

Maan laughed loudly,''no its difficult to say no to your own ambassador.''

Geet hugged maan and said,''it doesn't count, don't feel bad.it was just a game'

Maan,'' you feel sorry for me?

Geet,''yes''.

Maan,''how much?''

Geet looked into his laughing eyes and said,''very much''

Maan pulled her slowly closer.'i need lot of consolation'

Edited by .Ashleydevlin. - 6 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for the new thread yaar...nice update .. do update the other parts soon..
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Ash!!!
This is like sooooooooooo sweet...I think I'm diabetic already!!LOL
Thanks a lot for the awesome update
Haha...you skipped 3 days of their HM!
Love you!!!
jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new thread...๐Ÿ‘

nice update...geet is so cute....n maan isso caring n understanding....๐Ÿ˜Š
itsallabtGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Soooo goood!!! keep up the great work with such rocking updates...
trishap thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
congrats on ur new thread
Edited by trishap - 13 years ago
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratulationa for the new thread. the update was really nice. update soon..........
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome update! Congrates 4 nw thread.