I read ur FfF,
n loved reading it!!!!!!!!!!
loved all the parts, they were simply too good,

First of all i was totally impressed by the Handa and Khurana relation,
then Maanneet, love under same roof came after so long years.,
wonderful thought,
well written,

Please add me to your PM list,
I would love to have daily dose of updates and would love to comment on them.

Love
lakshmi
Posted: 13 years ago
congrats for new thread :-)

thanks for updating.. congs for new thread party time 👍🏼 love their sweet nokjhok.

Congrates for new thread

congratulations for new thread
 Disclaimer: I am not creator of the characters but everything pertaining the work is mine and mine alone.

Chapter 29

'...Day 5...

Night

GEET's POV

Geet looked up at the cabin ceiling thinking about her own emotional out burst today. She looked at Maan, he was sleeping beside her, his arm encircling her waist. She wanted to trace his face with her fingers but held back. She knew the reason of her hesitation. She was afraid.

Maan was her first crush, a crush which slowly metaphor-ed into love. The intensity of that love was increasing day by day. He had become so important that it would be impossible to live without him.

But did maan loved her as much? Today, she had asked him that if she was a suitable partner for him and his reply was that,''you are geet''.

Now thinking over it, she had realized this reality that what if she was not geet haunda? What if she was some other girl whom he never knew. What then? Then, what would have happened?

Did she got her love because of herself or just because she was geet haunda?

She knew that she had behaved childish earlier today but her need to impress had been really strong.

He always treated her like a kid, and she behaved like a kid around him. Her going away had not helped in anyway, in fact now he treated her with kid gloves, he only treated her like an adult in bed and even there geet knew that she mucked up things. She was unable to overcome her shyness, always thinking what if she did something wrong.

She turned to her right side, maan following her in sleep spooned his body against her curved one.

What if this closeness deteriorated? They could not have a strong marriage based only on strong physical attraction and for that he needed to think her as his equal.

They were married but still there was unmentioned line between them. He never asked her anything about her university life, in fact he never talked about anything referring to these past 2 years. There was already so much about him, she did not know and she was afraid that she will never be able to get that closer to Maan.

She was away from him for whole 2 years secretly hoping that any day he would come and take her back saying that he loved her so much that he could not stay away but nothing like that happened.

Ok, she was too young to have physical relationship with him and there being away was best but at least he could have called just to know how she was, even their strong chemistry was not enough to force him to come and see her. He had completely forgotten for those 2 years, what if someday he got angry again? She was so afraid to do anything which might bring on his anger.

All these questions kept her awake.

'...

Maan's Pov

Maan opened his eyes slowly not understanding what had awaken him. He looked at time, it was 3 in the morning. He tightened his hold on geet and tried to go back to sleep but some instinct warned him, geet was not sleeping she was still, too still to be sleeping. He turned her face toward him. She smiled at him. Maan kissed her on the forehead, moving hairs away from her face and tucking them behind her ears. ''can't sleep?''

Geet,''yeah.''

Maan,'' hungry?''

Geet,'' no.'' maan waited calmly for her to say what was troubling her.

Geet, 'maan, can I ask you something?''

Maan,'' hmm''

Geet,''suppose that we never knew each other. What if I was one of your employees or any other girl

you saw at some disco, then what would have happened? I mean even then you would have married me.

Maan,'' why are you asking such questions?''

Geet, 'just answer, please.'

Maan,' I don't know, I never thought about it.'

Geet,'what about that time in the disco. When you mistook me for Sameera?

Maan,''i was drunk or I would have immediately known that it was not Sam.''

Geet,'' and if that girl was neither me nor Sameera, then what would you do?please reply honestly.''

Maan,'' there is nothing to be done about it. I was drunk, made a mistake that is the end of it.''

geet became quiet. Maan,'' you don't have to worry about any such girl coming to our life. I avoid drinking alcohol and that was a one time mistake only.''

Geet put her head on his chest and said nothing.

After a short silence, maan asked her,'' is something wrong geet? You don't like it here, we can go back.''

Geet,' no, I am happy here. I really really love you Maan.''

Maan,'' then, why not tell me what is really bothering you.''

Geet,''i.. I don't know how to ask.''

Maan thinking about possible reasons.''just say it. Don't worry about anything.''

''you never tell me anything personal.''

Maan,''like what?''

Geet,'' the other day, you left party earlier but you didn't tell me why and you never share any of your office problem with me like you tell Roshini mama or Simran mom or even Sameera.

Maan carefully thought how to word his answer. '' I left the party because of an urgent meeting. I was clearing my schedule for our honeymoon. Right now, I am not in contact with anyone. I wanted to spent this time only with you. As for office problem, I am in habit of sharing it with them. Simran mom is my mother, and Roshini mama occupies same spot in my heart and as for Sam, we have been through so much together that it has become instinctive but there are still things which I can't share with anyone. As they know me so much, sometime they simply know about it even if I don't tell them.''

Geet,'' I want to have same relationship with you, I want to know everything about you.''

Maan,''I will tell you all about my office problems, okay.''

Geet,''And what about your past, our past?''

Maan,'' there is nothing interesting in my past.''

Geet,''what about your past with Sameera? I don't have any problem with it as I know you are just friends now but don't you think at least, I need to know about it.'' she looked into his eyes and said,' at our wedding so many of your friends were invited but I only knew three and only the names of others. Sometimes, they said things which I did not understand and I don't want that''

Maan sighed deeply and said, ''I will ask Sam if she have no problem then I will tell you.''

Geet nodded, she wanted to ask him about past 2 years but decided to not push it. She will ask about that some other time.

Maan,'' as long as we are talking about it, there is a question I need to ask from you?''

Geet,'' what''

Maan,'' you were never timid around me, answering back, creating trouble for me.'' geet tried to say something but he put his finger on her lips and continued,'' then, why are you hesitant in touching me?''

Geet's mouth fell open.

Edited by .Ashleydevlin. - 6 years ago
Heyyyy congrats on the new thread
Nice part!!
and congrats for thread
sorry forgot
CONGRATS on the new thread Ash