Fan Fictions

Thread 2~FF MANNMEET~final Epilogue pg 147 - Page 6

ninand thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
absolutely loved 'em! Geets outburst....her concern about being his equal..so natural , so endearing...m really looking forward to see how she works on that....
And maan...wel...waiting for a little more insight into the workings of his heart... what he would do wen Geet strives again to be kinda independent(?)...involved with something(?).... wteva the track you take...

From a plain guilty-pleasure-POV...love Maans possessiveness and passion... cant ve enuf of it..;)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
same thing i was wondering
geet is so much in love with him but rarely  ever shows how much
funnymonkey thumbnail
wow great update for both...u knw Geet is being so very understanding but Maan failed to realize her feelings...Geet loves to hang around wiht ppl while maan is hte opposite..he built a room tht complety isolated her from everyone...he shouldve thght bout how it will maker her feel...he needs to understand her feelings...and am glad in part 29 geet approached Maan for wht was on her mind! great update Ashley...
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Congoo on #2 (: OMG! so soo happpy for you. I LOVE your FF.

first update was awesome. love the friends talk. and how maan held in her arms and went to their room. omg! soo cutee.

the fight about catching a fish was soo cutee. ;)) very passionatee. I want geet to trust maan and maan needs to see Geet maturee side..

I really want to Geet to be independent now. (: she should start working. she is married now and MSK wife..

:) more romance & passionate scenes.
.TinTin. thumbnail
Awesome update thanks
Does maan have a shocking past continue so
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omgggggggggggggggggg i jus read the whole of ur ff in the space of one evening even tho i shud be revising for exam.................but wat to do...............hehehehe cnt wait to hear wat geet wud say as her answer to maan

plzzzzzz add me to ur pm list!!!!!!!!!!! thanksssssssssssssssssssssss
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey...dear...awesum update....cn u add me PM list...cont soon...!!!
MaansMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all Congrats on the new thread yaar! 😆 And lovely updates! But I do feel bad for Geet....I agree Maan does love her truely but he doesnt express it often and he doesnt share anything abt his life with her and it does seem like he still treats her as a kid even after their marriage! The whole new part of the house.....he didnt even bother to ask Geet how she wants it done....he just did it himself! After all she will be living there too so he shouldve thought abt her likes as well! I'm glad she finally asked Maan all those but still she shudnt have let him go tht easily....for me personally his answers were not satisfying....it seemed like he only agreed to share things with her just bcuz she asked not bcuz he wants to! She shudve pushed her luck and asked him abt those 2 yrs as well when she had the chance! Oh well I guess atleast better than nothing...I hope she brings it up soon again and makes him understand how she feels! And OMG I cant believe Maan asked her tht at the end ðŸ˜†....cant wait to read wat Geet's reply wud be for tht! PLZ continue soon!
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update yaar
It was really nice
The last part was...well..kinda shocking!
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for the new thread....and thanx for two great updts...waiting to see how their relationship progresses from here...