Fan Fictions

Thread 2~FF MANNMEET~final Epilogue pg 147 - Page 7

.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Disclaimer: I am not creator of the characters but everything pertaining the work is mine and mine alone.

Part 30

Geet's mouth fell open and she turned bright red in next second, she quickly tried to get off the bed but Maan held her down on bed.

Maan,'' no runing away, I answered your questions, now its your turn.''

Geet said nothing.

Maan,'geet!!

Geet mumbled ifeelshy and closed her eyes.

Maan, 'say again'

Geet, 'I feel shy.'

Maan,'why?'

Geet,'you are not a girl,you cannot understand.'

Maan,'why can't a guy understand?'

Geet,'because guys are mostly shameless.''

Maan,''really? I think girls are mostly coward.''

Geet opened her eyes and glared up at him. No, I am not a coward.''

His eyes captured hers in a eye lock, his eyes started sending her intimate promises, Geet was about to close her eyes, when he threw in the challenge.''prove it then that you are not a coward.''

For some reason both were whispering although no one was present.

Geet,''how?'' his lips curved in a smile and then, he said,'don't close your eyes this time, I want you to keep looking at me.'' His eyes held hers in a spell until she nodded, not knowing how she got into this situation. His gaze moved to her lips, he did not touch them, just looked at them. Her breathing became fast. He looked back into her eyes, his desire visible for her to read. Her cheeks were blazing red. Geet silently plead through her eyes to look away. A naughty smile flickered on his face.

'you said, you were brave.'

He peeled the gown off her. Geet shut her eyes involuntary, then, opened them again. He was looking at her body. She waited for him to touch her but he let her go. She looked at him confused.

Maan smiled and closed his eyes.

Geet kept looking at him, he opened his eyes and said with a smirk,''what? I am feeling shy.''

Geet grabbed the pillow and started hitting him with it.

Maan grabbed the pillow and threw it away. He grabbed geet and pinned her on the bed. Geet looked angrily at him while he had a big smile on his face.

Maan,''this is how I feel, when you eat up me with your eyes and then, don't touch me. It gives mixed signals. So, when you make a promise with your eyes' he gave her long slow kiss on lips,''then keep that promise.''

He did not give her chance to say anything and started kissing her passionately. He licked at her lips making her part them and then, his tongue slipped in and started tasting her.

He took off his own shirt and threw it away still kissing her. Then, shed his remainig clothes as well.He grabbed her hand and put it on his chest. Geet looked into his eyes and kissed him back,just like he was doing. Her hands slowly moved on his chest satisfying her curiosity.

Maan went mad at her small shy touches...they were so close that they felt a part of each other

...and when their final climax hit, it was like even there souls touched each other.

... Edited by .Ashleydevlin. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heermeher thumbnail
i m the frist one luved it
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update😊
Maan knows how to push her using the reverse psychology!
Pillow hitting part was cute😊
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Update..loved the part..
Finally they are one.
Loved the Pillow part as well..
Continue soon and Thanks!
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hw nicely he made her undrstand hw he feels whn she hesitates, ths maan hs got a mind of a devil but a romantic devil.
trishap thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hiiii ash.... was waiting 4 ur update....it was awesome.... loved it
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chubzy

Hw nicely he made her undrstand hw he feels whn she hesitates, ths maan hs got a mind of a devil but a romantic devil.

yeah, he is  fast thinker😉,poor geet😆
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trishap

hiiii ash.... was waiting 4 ur update....it was awesome.... loved it

Thanks buddy😃
wajiha-1 thumbnail
Loved the update
It was really nice
continue soon
mrk-1 thumbnail