Balika Vadhu

BV Update 15th Nov

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
just one thing!!
shashank was fab πŸ‘πŸΌ

and precap do sautanπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I wonder if jagya will ever be able talk to    anandi  at all  about his ragging even after she confronts him with what gauri tells her on phone-it would be humiliating for him to tell his wife that  he was stripped and paraded in front of everybody ..very tough situation for anandi to  get this tortured jagya back on track..
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes its too tough from his side to open up his mind.. But I dont see any sucess from Anandi's side to.. He could be able to share his grief with Gauri as she is well aware of the happenings and for him he never have to TELL her... May be this is when he will het attracted to her.

Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

just one thing!!

shashank was fab πŸ‘πŸΌ

and precap do sautanπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

to shanky for his awesome performance..... or i say consistent performance from day 1...... made BV at rank 18 this week!!

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

Yes its too tough from his side to open up his mind.. But I dont see any sucess from Anandi's side to.. He could be able to share his grief with Gauri as she is well aware of the happenings and for him he never have to TELL her... May be this is when he will het attracted to her.

yeah uma,i too think this could very well cause a rift between jagya anandi ,he wouldn't want anandi to know his college ke bad experiences ,then gauri will be the only person he will start talking too as they shared the humiliation together ...Slowly friendship may become much more...
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Jyo & Uma - I agree with you girls...Its quite possible that this odd situation and humiliation will be the beginning of the impending love story between Jagya & Gauri ! Its definite that he will go back and with the help of Gauri fight through the situation and in the process both would come close and fall for each other leading to the romance angle...I am sooo waiting for that track to begin...meanwhile whats happening at Gehna's end?? the CV's put an abrupt pause to one of the best tracks so far ! want to see some more gehna v/s daadisa war ! 
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

@ Jyo & Uma - I agree with you girls...Its quite possible that this odd situation and humiliation will be the beginning of the impending love story between Jagya & Gauri ! Its definite that he will go back and with the help of Gauri fight through the situation and in the process both would come close and fall for each other leading to the romance angle...I am sooo waiting for that track to begin...meanwhile whats happening at Gehna's end?? the CV's put an abrupt pause to one of the best tracks so far ! want to see some more gehna v/s daadisa war ! 

@Bold - Isn't that the cv's style to leave issues unresolved for a while and then again come back to it. πŸ˜• By then we will be into another situation. Still Gehna's problem has to get resolved.

I wonder where Gehna is living. Is she in the servant's room or is she in her bedroom??? Last I saw she was still in her room although she said she was moving out.

I wish the director would speed up the pace of certain movements.

Gauri has told Anandi what Jagya tried (although G kept saying Jagat and Anandi did not seem to catch on). How will the household handle this??? In light of the fact that Jagya himself will not want to go back and have Maasa's full support in this.

Interesting episodes to come I hope. Divya, I agree with you, it is far more preferable to see the bubbly Gauri then the morose Anandi. I cannot understand why the PH cannot see this elementary blooper about the change in characteristic.πŸ˜•
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Aditi - I totally missed the part where Gauri calls Jagya as Jagat and Anandi doesn't get it ! πŸ˜† is it her dumbness or just a blooper?? I wonder..πŸ˜† Edited by divmath - 13 years ago