15 November 2010, Written update

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I will Be  doing the written updates till we get REGULAR Updaters πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry for mistakes They use alot of Hindi words which is difficult for me to understand

Video Update
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1538392#36065833

15 November 2010

The Episode starts with Introduction of the VIllage talsagra, Its somewhere in the Gujrat desert  near ther border of pakistan, The voice over futher says about the Talsagra  that after every year this village face scarcity of water, clips of Dead camels,Starving kids are shown.

Scene shifts to a Little boy Standing in the desert and waiting for some one.He sees a jeep appraoching and  run over the village Shouting 'Sarkar agaya", Everyone Gets Happy and starts running towards the panchahit. Brief introduction of Vasant's family.(You have to wtach the epi for this scene). Mota Baa (vasant father and Village mukhiya)
also arrives there, A guy comes out of the jeep and introduces himself as Colloector's PA. everyone gets very happy The guy hand over a letter saying that collector cant come but he sent a letter. Mota baa asks him to read it.

He starts reading the letter, the collector says Its not possible to supply water in a drought place for us, everyone gets sad, PA further reads but it does not mean that there is not a solution for this, 200 miles away there are lots of Gov. lands, streets and water.You all can shift over there, Everyone gets Sad and shock.Everyone starts curing the collector.Mota baa says in anger that  for the poast six months i was continously begging the collector to come once and visit this village aned look wat has he done he sent his PA with this letter.More than 3000 people live in this village wat will happen to them in this tough time.

A lady in black from the back πŸ˜† says that mot baa they are our guests we cant talk like this, mota baa says that you are right, They have sold there conciense but we
still remember our sanskaar. He calls a gal  and  asks her if she is married.The gal says No, Mota baa says that I will  take the responsibilty of your wedding but you have to give me something instead, he asks for her bangles,. The gal gives and goes away.

Mota baa snatches the packet from PA's hand and puts the bangle inside it.πŸ˜† and says give this to collector..πŸ˜† we will not leave this Village.its true that talsagra doesnt have water but Every villager have that much strengh to fight with his Fate.

Scene shifts to a home wuth a bunch of women Sitting and doing something πŸ˜† and chotu was lying  on bed with his badi maa, badi maan says that i wish Ram jariya was here, He can solve this problem, chotu asks who is ramjarya? badi maa answers he is Mekand dada's Heir. Chotu asks agin who is Mekand dada?{LOL] Badi maa narrates the story of Mekand  dada that he used to travel across the deserts  and provided water  to travelers and showed them way.

Aditi Tailang (dont know her Charcater's name yet) says If obly we can find Ram jarya, another gal says we will defo find him after all My brother has went  to find him, an oilder lady says thats why i am scared that my vasant is alone there, A guy on the camel Is shown in deserts, Then scee shifts to motaa baa  discussing with some guys,
That how ram jariya discovered wells of water and he can do anything, dushyant (seems like he is vasant's elder bro) says that ram jariya is NOt GOd of waters. and  leaves
to send off some of the other villagers back but mota baa stops him.

Everyone praying to God, Storms in desert,vasant Entry In deserts his face is covered woith a white cloth, He falls from the camel, *Eyes close up*😍, He gets up and says and talks to camel, that either you or me have done some good deeds thats why we returned safe and alive from the deadly storm, This is a good sign we will definately find Ram jarya.

Someone calls "ATTACK" vasant looks up and sees a shadow, vasant asks Who are you?. The shadow guy answers if you want to live then dont move ahead and go from here. vanasts asks again who are you? The shadow guy relies I am Ram jariya, Vasant removes the cloth and reveals his handsome face jiise hum sab dekhne ki liye taras gaye the😍, he smiles and rushes toward Ram jariya.Vasant falls at his feet and puts his turban down  and says you are Not RAm jariya "RJ" you are  RAM, My village is thirsty.

its already night. vasant is dabawoing RJ's Legs{LOL} and says plz teach me this trick, how you can sense water, He smiles nad says that If it was traick i would have touaght you but  its GOd gift, it came with me and will go with me. Vasant asks  idf there is anyone else who cxan sense water beneath the ground.RJ's says that ihave seen a gal in my dreams. Wherever she outs her feet water rose uo from there, Vasant gets happy and asks wh is she?where is she?. RJ's says I dont know.

Rj's says Then someone calls her "Nirjaa and she stops but her anklet keeps ringing, Vasant gets Shock and says If its true, Rj's says that  sometime we cant sum up things.Scene shifts to chotu playing with his friends and he sees two villagers He gets happy and inform everyone. Villagers come rushing ans Mota baa hugs vasant.
RJ is sleeping on camel Vasant says that he is tried. vasant meets his Mother  and rest family members. He hugs everyone happily anf chats with them.

Someone screams, They rush to RJ side and tries to wake him but  He is Dead.Mota ba covers his face Episode ends.

Precap: vasant happily says that i have found that gal, Dushyant asks where is that gal? Vasant replies Razipur and a man slaps him😲 Mota baas promises that man That he will never let vasant talk about razipur but vanast is determine that he will defo go to razipur

Dont forget to Press the Like button.
[/NOCOPY]

Edited by -Parisa- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Waters thumbnail
                 The show is intersting with a good concept....Also it has a filmy touch....Thanks for the update....
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the outstanding first Epi/update sweetieπŸ‘
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Waters

The show is intersting with a good concept....Also it has a filmy touch....Thanks for the update....

yup ..it got a Filmy touch....Direction is very good......πŸ˜›..Hope they continue the Good work..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
BTW your username 'Sweet_waters" πŸ˜†  is so apt for this show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bejamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear😊
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the great update
it was a nice episode
nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx parisa for the nice update! πŸ˜Š
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx a lot 4 d lovely update...😊
It was a nice  episode...πŸ‘
aparakshitij thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update!😊

Sweet_Waters thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Parisa-

yup ..it got a Filmy touch....Direction is very good......πŸ˜›..Hope they continue the Good work..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
BTW your username 'Sweet_waters" πŸ˜†  is so apt for this show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 Oh....Yeah....The girl you saw running....It was meπŸ˜³πŸ˜†....Just kiddingπŸ˜†

I really liked the direction, background music and everything.Perfect beginningTongue....When I saw it's long introduction I didn't expect this much.....But really, it's great....If the concept is strong in the coming episodes too, it will definetely beat other shows currently in SP😳