Monday 15.11.2010 Thamizh Ashtothram

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Srima for the update😊

i don't know what Charu is going to do...but i do feel like this track is going to end up with Charu changing....i am looking for an answer to where T/TA going to stay after getting discharged from hospital...while he got no job or money to pay advance/rent as sudha said...or maybe his old manager might give money to that tooo....i think TPS will ask TA to join back after seeing newspaper...they are changing the negative characters into positives slowly....i wonder why.....

so we can be ready to watch Charu's furious face for another month or two...then they might open the ganja guy problem...they need to show TA's mom less...i am starting think her bad mouth when ever i see her on screen....that family still doesnt feel bad for what ever they did to thulasi....she only crying about her son telling them to get out of hospital but did they thought why he did that...all cause of their act...there is a limit for patience....the suspecting look of TA in promo...maybe because charu told about him chasing his mom out and asking to forgive or he might suspect charu's family for the stab after seeing her......

Thanks Srima Aunty for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘

Charu Periyappa is a Gentleman!!...Very happy to see such a character in this serial!...Hats off to him!β­οΈπŸ‘...OMG..Charu mom praised TA??..Im surprised!!...She was good too!!..

Paavom Charu...Hahaha...Avanga mooli irukee...Hehe...πŸ˜†...!!

Again TA mom didnt changed..Hehe...Ama Sudha u were great with ur dialogs to Charu..!!
Charu-ku ange enna vezhai??😲....

Charu u will never win my dear!!...Please try to seperate T&T in ur Dreams...Permission Granted!🀣

Btw...Lav..Ivlo naala TA mom scolded Thulasi...She was silent...But inniki Sudha Charu-va patthi oru vaarthai pesum podu...She opened her Mouth!!...Enna Ponnu Iva??😑😑

Btw...Srima Aunty what means Ashtothram??

Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Thanks srima for the update😊!

It is funny to see that Puvi, the son whom his mother disowned once is going to care of her from now on. Atleast Puvi is able to understand TA's feelings and how much his brother was hurt through his family. But like you Noxeous said TA's mummy, being the main reason for her situation now, does not even show any guilty feelings. She is still thinking that what she has done to a poor girl was correct😑
The third aapu for her is getting readyπŸ˜†coz she and her thanga silai in jeans are getting closer again. That would be funny if she comes to know that athai sothai calling Charu's daddy is the killer. I won't wonder if she then too keeps loving this Charu. Sudha bad character naalum...she appo appo uses her brain and thinks logically. Charu...indhai ponnai nenachu azharatha sirikkradha therila...avan moochila irukka poraalaamπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†....apdi ethachum onnu nadantha...avan moochai vittruvaan....grrrr.....this Charu character is becoming disgusting 😑

Another nice character in this serial after TA and Varadarajan is this periyappa....the actor is doing really a great job...nadikkara maathiriye therila......πŸ‘
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Srima. πŸ˜Š

First part was good to watch, at least Nitheesh's dad is a true gentlemen and at last Charu's mum has changed! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

I really hate Charu's dad, cant he find another guy than Tamizh to get married with Charu? Not like Tamizh is the only guy LOL πŸ˜›

Lavanya is an idiot, as Shammu said, when her mum scolded Thulasi she stood there like a statue and didnt support Thulasi, but when Sudha said about Charu she opened her mouth? What type of girl is she, even after all these things happening, she doesnt know about Thulasi's good character, and she wants Charu as her anni? πŸ˜‘ 

Charu, whatever you do, you will never win dear, so dont try to do anything stupid, Thulasi's love is x1000000 bigger than yours πŸ˜³ Your love is rubbish!πŸ˜† If you truly loved Tamizh you would have let him live happily! 

Hopefully, tomorrow that sweet scene should come and I want to see Charu's stomach burning! πŸ‘πŸΌ
And onemore thing...If TA mom came to know that Charu dad was the Killer...She would doubt Charu i think...Maybe she will think that Charu came to them and showed Love only, so that cant suspect them as the Killer!!

But...Like Niki akka said...TA mom Charu ketthavangan_nu therinjum kooda avangala support panna..Onnum solrathuku ille!!πŸ˜†
Thank you Srima for the wondeful update😊.

That is really nice to see that the family who was hurt by Thamizh and who has cursed him for his actions does praise him now for his character. Especially Gayathiri, Charu's mother, who had a bad opinion about TA from the beginning, now is talking good about him😊.

Yes agree with you srima, TA's character is possible in serials only, in real life not possible at all.  But what i like about that character is, that it is portrayed in a very realistic way or Deepak, the actor with his wonderful acting is able to convince us so that we even start believing such a person might exist in this world along with us. The director handled it really well. Mostly if they show us characters which are too good, they always exaggerate, but here it is believable.

Come on Charu, start your game...and it will end up making TT's love more stronger. πŸ˜‰

@Janani and Shammu: Doesn't Lavanya think that she could get Nitheesh and that is the reason why is she still affectionate to Charu. Nitheesh has true love for her, but does she have?πŸ˜•

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Thanks Srima for the wonderful update. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nice to see Charu family changing except her dad and herself. Charu Periappa is a very genuine person. I loved the part when he said that "It would be wrong if TA loved Thulz and married Charu".πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

One more person who needs an appreciation is Puvi. Atleast he realised why TA was angry. Also when he said that it was them who thought that Thulasi is bad but she is not. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Atleast one more good person from TA family.

OMG! Lav, she will never change...This silent killer was quiet all the time when Thulz was insulted, but immediately pounced when Sudha was yelling at Charu 😑😑...She deserves more aapu from Nitessh too. This girl just changed her mind when Charu bought her new clothes..What kind of character?🀒🀒...I think whatever Deepa said to Lav is going to happen.. She is surely going to long for Thulz love.

And finally this Charu...She can dream of seperating TA and Thulz. Even after reading or hearing about TA love for Thulz, how can she still think of him. Disgusting. 😑😑

Thanks Srima for the wonderful update!

Definitely a TA paaratuvilla for the majority of the episode. All these days, he's been getting saabams and thittuthals from everyone, nice to see that even the a family that had reason to hate to him is has given TA a nallavan stamp. We definitely can't expect any hubby to be like TA but even then, TA has a lot of flaws which make him realistic character and not over the top like in movies.

Sad that it only his own mother and sister who still can't understand TA and act if all their actions were justified and don't even feel the slightest guilt for what they did to Thuls. TA asking them to leaving the hospital is completely justified now.

But lavs is lucky, her marriage to Nitish may still happen since their family has gained respect for TA once again. Oh Charu charu, pls save urself some respect and move on with your life before it becomes unfixable. 😊
   Shammu Kanna, God is prayed in our culture giving Him 108 names and this type of prayer is called 'Ashtothram'.

Thanks Srima for the update.
Edited by maha2us - 13 years ago