Nadheswaram

Nadhaswaram Archives November 2010

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Archives copy

Nadaswaram Monday November 1st 2010 Update

Starts with malar and rohini's conversation...Rohini oramkatting her sister and asks abt shankar...She tells malar to mind her own work and not to interfere in her life...Malar says she want to save her from danger...thats why she mirattufied shankar...Rohini continues her foolish talks...says u better stay away from my life...Malar treis to make her undestand...says shankar is a ayogyan...Rohini says i dont care...and u stop taking advantage abt my life...u r trying to dominate me...Malar says nothing like that...iam ur sister...and i want ur life to be safe and happy...Rohini again goes on blah blah ing and says dont torture me...nee vea naan vera...dont disturb me...Malar rombha nidhanama advicing her loosu sister...but andha sister insults malar so much...tells her to go and talk her unarchi mikka dialogues to gopi...inimel disturb pannina..get ready to see my suyaroopam...thaangamaata...(Aiyo...bayammmma irukku...padayappa neelambari oda daughter polarukku..😡😡)...But malar says she will defenitely take action against shankar...Rohini says ...nee ippadi panradhala my marraige will happen first...Malar sad... 

Pirai's thennanthoppu...Pirai sitting with his pangali's discussing abt his children's life...polambing abt maha's future...Pangali's asking...now whatu want to do ?...Pirai says this malar will behave like this till ggopi is alive...Tells his pangali's to pottu thallufying gopi....Pangali's shcoed...Pirai says he is serious...He wants to finish gopi's life with the help of koolipadai...Pangali's gets angry and shouts at pirai...First control ur daughter...nothing wrong in gopi's side...Un ponnudhanae anga poi utkarndhurukku...firt kill ur daughter...everything will be fine...Pangaali's leaves and pirai looks at them confused...

Selvarangam comes to the palagaram vaangina veedu...Ellarum vomiting there😆😆Selvarangam shocked to see this..An auto comes and victims ellam auto yethi goes to hospital...Makkal recognizes selvarangam and starts beating him...oruthar selvarangam bike eduthuttu porar...

On the other side....Rest of karasev family run...Bike edutha aasami comesthere and says ...dont come this side...ellarum waiting fo u...Karasev uncle and aunty tells mahes to escape from the place with the help of bike aasami..Mahes refuseto go..Karasev uncle forces her..Bike la appa and grand daughter mattum escapes...

Oor makkal coming...Shanthi tells mahes to get into someone's house nad hide...says inga vandhadhula irundhu only kashtam for u..i can't see u getting dharma adi from oor makkal...pls go away from here...oru veettukulla mahes aa thallivittu ,tells that veettu ladiesto take care of mahes and runs ...Karasev uncle and aunty gets dharma adi from oor makkal...Mahes crying seeing this...

Hospital...Karasev uncle,aunty and selvarangam lying in bed...Mahes perfoming RKO...(Original RKO...suthi suthi crying..😆😆)....Doctor comes and check them...Doctor tells her not to worry,....they will be fine soon...Police comes and starts their visaranai....Mahes introduces herself and tries to save them from police...says we r also affected....naanga venumnu pannala..thappu nadandhu pochu....Polskaar asks wheteher they have any license for this kind of small industry work...and also a permission from health department...Mahes says she is not aware of anything...polskaar leaves ...Nurse comes and says scan pannanum...medicine vaanganum..10,000 rs aagum...ready pannunga...Mahes sad..

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday 3/11/10

Malar consults an advocate - enna matter?? Shankar should go back to the abacus
school. The advocate is surprised - "Your brother is the one who bailed him out,
your sister is in love with him ( whattt??? so intha news ellarukkum theriyumaa??
other than the family??!!)
but you want him to count kambis??" Malar says that she
wants to save one whole load of women from that cad. Advocate says that the parents
of the dead girl should give another complaint saying that their petition should also
be included in the already existing case "appO, bail will be revoked " Malar promises to do that. Piraisudan is walking all by himself in the dark -with a torch in hand. Suddenly
he is attacked by 2 masked men "nagai ellam kudu da" Pirai says that they need to come to
some gentlemen's agreement " ellam kudukkaren, don't manhandle me, ok??" He
promptly parts with all his possessions - only to be beaten black and blue. Pirai wants to
see the faces . They promptly cover him up with a cloth and remove their masks - Pandy and his friend. Pirai kku semai maathu 😉. Pirai and family in the hospital. Ore mukkal and munagal. Doctor calls Mayilamma, the nurse - Sambhandham is in the seventh heaven - because Mayil is deputed to Pirai's house - every day injection and dressing ritual. As the Pirai clan leaves, the doctor wishes Mayil " happy Birth day" - she says "not today, tomorrow !!" Sambhndham hears this - ayya plan pOttach.... Mayil ai kavukka 😉

Gopi and Ragini - trying to reach Mahesu and Co - all the cells are switched off . Chithappu comes, hears this and tells Gopi that they should go to Tirupalaani. Ragini is asked to keep the visit under wraps. Malar comes to meet the PIL s of Shankar. Does not tell them about Rohini but insists that they should lodge a complaint. - "avaana le romba thollai .." The parents agree to come to the police station and malar takes them in her car. This is seen by Shankar and he smells trouble.

Shankar calls Rohini and tells her that Malar is after his blood. " Now, she has taken those people to the police station...bayamma irukku " Rohini says that she will deal with the matter.
Calls Malar and tells her that she should come back to see her asap - " if you don't , then I will
do what Shankar's ex wife did, gotcha??" Malar has to get back but promises to take her entourage some time later to the police station.

Malar goes home and Rohini confronts. Tells Malar that she does not want any meddling in her love life. "I f u keep doing this...then I will immolate myself.." Malar comes closer to her, looks at her and coolly says " go ahead"

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Friday (05/11/2010)

Deepavali Nall Vaazthukkal..

Peepavali Sp programme irukkum le?.Cha Deepavali😳.. PP family kooda serndhu Deepavali Peepavaliyaatchu.😉

Hmmm Ennoda updates lendhu Neenga indha vaarum thappichiteenga. Meendum adutha friday arukka varugirain..🤣

Edited by anjkhoney - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Archives copy

Monday 8th october 2010 update Episode 142

Shankar and Rohini's mega plan in discussion...Shankar' says running...running...plan and running will be good for us...So bring ur jewels and some money...so that we can live a peaceful life and shall come back in to this ooru once again as rich couples...Rohini supports each and every word of shankar...says i'll come with jewels and money..for that u have to wait for 2-3 days...Shankar asks for reason..Rohini says jewels are in locker...appa will take it out for malar's maraige in 2-3 days...appo i'll loottufy it and come...Shankar agrees...Some  more kirikku dialogue b/w two kirikku's ....🤢🤢

Mahes's house..Gopi and mayil sithappu comesto visit mahes...Mahes crying seeing them...Tells the story to gopi and sithappu...Gopi asks her why she didnt call him for help...Mahes says thisis my family...Indha ooru makkal adikkum bodhu shanthi and velu annan saved me from them...andha alavukku en mela paasam vachurukkanga...so i myself kashtappattu admitted them in hospital...They are very good manushanga...Gopi praises mahes for her change...Sithappu delivers some lecture abt kalyanam aana ponnunga...Then he says that he will call deivanai to come here for help...

Hospital...Sithappu,mayil and mahes comes to meet Karasev family....Selvarangam  asks sorry to gopi ...Shanthi and velu says eppadiyavadhu they wanted to save mahes from the makkal...we have succeded in that...thats enough for us...Gopi and sithappu kind of shocked to see the original roop of karasev family...Mayil and gopi consoles them...Gopi says first take care of ur health...later we will discuss what to do next...

Kalagam...mayilamma comes to do dressing (thappa purinjukka koodathu...correcta purinjukkanum..ok??).. for pirai...Pirai says he is busy talking with josiyar..and tells mayilamma to wait for some time...Mayilamma waits outside...Hero sam comes vazhinjing vazhinjing...Comes near her and sings some song..😆😆says bring ur jadagam...we will see ours and finalise our marraige😆😆Mayillamma says no jadagam written for me...My dad does not believe this jadagam and all..Sam says ur father bad father😆😆....i dont want ur jadagam...i want u..u and only u..PEACOCK MOTHER🤣🤣...

Maha and meenakshi comes...Piai shows somesignal to josiyar..Meenakshi asks abt pirai's health..Pirai polambing...meenakshi asks her ulaga maha doubt...first pandi,then gopi..now u...why our family gents ellam ippadi adi vaangaringa??😆😆...Pirai asks maha...daughter daughter...nee adiyal set panniniya ennai adikka??😆😆...Maha says no...Josiyar tells them to keep quiet...says ...gopi'a jadagam and maha's jadagam porundhavae illai...if maha marries gopi..she will come back to this house as a widow😲😲...All shocked...Pushpa says already they had seen this jadagam ...all porutham was there....josiyar says....if so then why so much problems in ur family?all becoz of this gopi's jadagam...Pirai smiles...Maha shocked...Dabbawali paatti asks for any parigaram...Josiyar says no parigaram..naan soladhu mattum thappairundha naan yen thozhila vitruren...Maha silent...ready for crying...

Freeze...

RKO tuesday....All the best Migan.😆😆 

Sorry for the mistakes...Pls hit the like button and join our discussions... 

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday - 11/11/10

Shankar continues the veppilai adithal - " You talk to Gokul and from then on he will
engage your sister with a different problem. Your sister won't have any time for our
issue, say what??" Makku Rohini agrees ( pechu thaan periya thilla langadi, kariyathile
 big zero !!)
Just then Ashok calls Shankar - "Odane vaa" Shankar goes and finds out
that Ashok  wants an " Operation Adi Uthai Maha" asap. This planning is heard by
Malar who promptly calls the police. As usual no specifics are mentioned and so Rohini
who is privy to Malar's tete et tete with the police construes wrongly - " Malar is gunning
for my darling Shanky " - Promptly calls Gokul.

Gokul is all excited about the marriage invitation selection and Rohini pours ice cold
water on his enthusiasm - " I am not sure if I should tell you this.....neenga rombha
nallavar... you deserve a hassle free marriage......" semai preamble - then she says
that Malar still nurses a soft corner for Gopi " I won't call it love or any thing like that ...
but before you proceed with the wedding preps, please confirm with Malar..." Gokul
SEES her point and agrees.

Senior Peepee's house. Gopi learns that Pirai was manhandled. Meenakshi says that
some one has cast a spell on their whole family "Ipdi maathi maathi adi vangarom??!!"
( Don't you sweat mam, the next adi thadi is on the way ) Ashok and Shankar land at the peepee threshold. Tell  a cock and bull story to a passerby woman and ask her to call
out for Maha - just to know that Maha is inside. Maha comes out and free hitting starts -
no clue as to who hits whom.......the peepee family makes one whole load of noises....
Malar lands with the police. The Inspector wants Gopi to lodge a complaint but Gopi
refuses "no point in fueling this fire, just warn him - a final warning "

Malar's house - as usual her dad does a labO dibO - Ashok is not perturbed. Wife
cries, mommy cries..... Rohini has a smug smile...... (aama , neenga thaan SAthanai Nayagi aache ) Dad warns that Ashok will be cut off the family "not a penny, ok?" Ashok goes to Malar and shouts at her for spoiling the kudumba maanam (apdi pOdu ) Malar rightly
asks " Satan quoting the scriptures??" Ashok claims that from then on , it is Malar who
is his prime enemy
- "you and any one remotely associated with you will be dealt with severely " Rohini enjoys this savaal.....

Senior peepee's house - post adi thadi discussion. Every one finds fault with Gopi
for chickening out - Gopi says that his decision is well balanced " avan jail kku pOvaan, apram thirumbi vanthu ithe velaiyaa , ungalai gun pannuvaan...Na thozhilai pakkaratha,
illatta ungalukku marshal velai pakkarathaa??" Maha says that the great thing about
today's incident is Gopi hitting Ashok but Gopi begs to differ " Malar madam..she is the
one who deserves kudos. She came with the police to save us all , never bothered about
the fact that she was getting her own brother in to trouble " ..the women are stunned..
.Ragini has an expression which says " your soft corner is still very much alive, eh??"

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Friday (12/11/2010)

Kaadhal Sollavandhaal Flower Madam

Gokul questions Malar a lot about her happiness in getting married to him and her mood which was always dull when it comes to her times with Gokul. Malar stammers and stumbles for answers. Gokul then makes it clear that he wanted to knw Malar's mind before going any further.

He asks if she loved Gopi and tells her to think and let him know her decision by the evening. Gokul even gives an option of letting him knw her decision over th phone if at all she was not able to talk in person. He leaves and Malar is in full confusion.. Idhellam paathu someone is very happy.

Pushpa calls Maha and gives her the news about Sudan's decision to get Maha and Gopi married. Maha doesnt believe at first but then Pushpa in detail explains her about Sudan's promise on God..Mahaku ore kushiyo kushi. She shares this to Gopi but he doesnt give any reaction .

He seems upset over something. He recieves a call from Malar and Maha idhe purinjukittu tells loud about her appa's decision so that Malar can hear it indirectly. Maha goes to makes sweets for her Athan to celebrate the happy moment.
Gopi is asked to come to a temple and he goes to meet Malar..

Malar waiting for Gopi and she thinks about the moment of them together.. Flashback scenes of Malar riding the scooty with Gopi behind and the way Gopi was thuru thura asking her questions and the way the started to talk about their dreams about their marriage.. Malar thaniyagave ellam ninaithu sirichu appidiye time pogudhu and Gopi comes.

Malar starts to talk but Gopi opens up this time.He  bursts out telling about the Panam matter and the way his sisters were insulted. Malar then replies about Gopi's trust on her and asks him whter he knew wht exactly happened and her state of mind that time etc. Gopi again continues that there was no difference in Malar asking the money back or her being silent when Rohin was asking the money and insulting his sisters.

Malar tries to apologise for the letter matter and Gopi catches on to that point and talks about Malar and her trust which she had on Gopi. Sokku is shown to be listening to their conversation and he is confused and shocked to see them talking alone and the topics of their discussion..

Gopi goes on talking and Malar finally asks him to let her speak. She tells that all what Rohini told Gopi that day was true and this leaves Gopi in shock.. Then she openly tells that she sincerely loved Gopi
('Sincere' word konjam over ille ammani?)

Thodarum

Edited by anjkhoney - 13 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail