Pavitra Rishta

Written Update 15th Nove 2010

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Long Update
----------------------------------------------

By the lake side

Manav stretches his arms and signals Archu to come to him .She comes  running .The song ' Tum jo aye  zindagi mein baat ' ' is playing in the back ground with their flash back scenes ...
A very romantic moment ...
Maanv hold Archu's face and loving looks at her for a long time , while she cannot stop crying .He hugs her again .
He looks at Bappa and walks towards it and picks up sindoor .Comes back and fills up Archana's maang with sindoor .....🥳.
Archu is crying and smiling at the same time ..She closes her eyes when he is filling the sindoor ....
Extremely happy they both hug each other tightly ..

Karanjkar home

Sulochna is in a very very very bad shape .She is almost breathless and beside her self with worry for Archu ...She is asking  everyone if they told Archu off and  made archu angry .Satish is thinking that he  better keep quiet  , give enough time to Manav and Archana to reunite for sure only then will he tell.
Dharmeh tells Jay that something must have happened as this is just so unlike Archana . Sulo thinks that Archu must have gone to mandir ...
She pushes Vinod out to go and check out the mandar .She says the wedding will happen on the right mahurat . Manju says  onl y15 minutes left now ..
Jaywant says ' don't worry Aie , Archana is mine and I will take her from this house only ' .
Manohar unable to take it bursts crying ...
The girls cannot see their father crying and now Vaishu thinks that maybe Manav got Archu brainwashed but Sulo is totally un accepting of this ...
Dharmesh says ...Archu is not in mandir

Girish's house

savita is furious , cursing Archana that she brain washed Manav .She tells Shraavni off as to why  she did this .She says to Shravani ' did you  think what will happen to you if Manav gets married to Archana  , what will happen to my  little sachin ' , she orders Damodar to go and drag back Manav from where ever he is ....even if he doesn't  want to come  , just drag him back here right now ....
Damodar says that he is extremely happy that Manav and Archana did this . He tells Shravani that he is proud of her and he owes his life to her ....He gives blessings to Shravani and she smiles at him .
Savita says ' as long as I m alive I will never let Manav and Archana reunite  , I will nullify the wedding  , I will break it ....Manav has to marry Shravani no matter what ' .
Girish yelling  comes in ...He says ' this is all Manav's doing ..you guys have made a mockery of my daughter's life .The whole family is fraud .Thsi is all Manav's doing  and  everyone is blaming my emotional daughter .He says Manav has a brain and he can use those brains and I am going  to complain in the police against Manav and I will see to it that the whole family goes to jail .
He tells Savita ' always knew that you were greedy  and yo uwere not doing  no ehsaan on my daughter  , you  were extracting  away a lot of wealth from me .
 Manav back  stabbed me , insulted me .
He says Manav started it ....bu tI will end it ...
Shravani interrupts but Girish is livid and he shuts her up ....
Damodar tells Girish  ' Manav and Sharavni 's marriage would have been unhappy forever .Girish says ' it doesn't matter what yo u say , I will use all my influence andmoney  to teach that Manav a lesson .
Savita says ' why just you ,I wan tto teach my son a lesson, As long as I am alive Manav and Archana will not  be one ....just remember that .

By the lake side .

Manav and Archu are sitting .Mnav checks his phone that is off , suddenly he looks at Archu who has a big smile  on her face ..He  asks her what is she thinking ..She says ' nothign to think anymore , what I dreamt about is here ..She asks manav 'wil lmy dream break again ' .
Manav says ' never because thsi is not a dream but reality . He tlls her ' It is good to think for other s bu t  it is wrong to think only of others ...and that was the mistake that we were making ...
If we are not happy how can we make others happy ...this life is to live with the person whome you love the most ..
Archu says ' you know there will be problems ' . Manav says I know terrible problems waits us ahead ...but we will face them together ..
We did wan t  the right thing bu t  the way we got it was wrong , but honestly   we had no choice .
So what ever happens we will face  it  but we will face it together ...
Archu places her hand on his mouth and tells him that she doesn't care  about problems no more as he is with her and she  can now fight the world as long as he is there with her ...
She says that she wants now to start a new life with him , can she  ???? ...he smiles and nods  ....
She holds his hand and places her head on his  shoulder , he smiles and is very happy ...

Karanjjkar house .

Varsha is consoling Sulochna . Dhamresh and Vinod want to go to the police and satish is trying to discourahge them saying that this will make thinsg worse .satsih is worried , doesn't know hat is goign on ...

Girish 's house .

Girish is talking  nto his people on phone ...Shravani gets angry at her father says to stop this  nonsense ...
he says that stop being foolish if you don;'t get married today ..Shravani interrupts , says '  so what  if i never get married  , I can take care of myself and my child I am brave .She says when I wanted to give birth to Sachin I was alone and today I am not a child , I can take care of myself and my child ....Tiem has taught me a lot .Even if manav comes now , I am not marrying him .....
savita tells Shravani ' yo uare my bahu , no t  Archan ...
Shravani says ' sorry Aie ..two things will happen today no matter what . Manav and Archan getting together and me leaving them forever ..
She takes sachin and wants  to go  ..savita starts  screaming  and says that if Shraavni wanst to leave she can but she cannot  take sachin ..Sharavni is stunned  ....she says ' so the truth is out at last , yo ujust wanted one thing , the child of your late son ..You used me . I don't want to insult you but you just usded me I meant nothign to you ...you  brain washed me against Archan only to get what you want . She tells her dad , yo ualso were selfish , you only care about your name in the society , that is why  yo u  all wanted me to marry manav ........
Both of you were only after what you guys wanted ..And you people did not care that you were hurting me and Manav and Archan also ....
She says I cannot tak this any more and I am leaving  ..
There is big tussle ...very very bad situation and Shravani somehow takes the child and leaves ...
last time  she turns to look at Savita ...Damodar says ' don't look back jus t go or you will be trapped forever ...
saviita is crying insanely for sachin .
Vinod is on the mootr bike and Dhrmesh goes to police station and gives police archu's photo ...

Karankjkar hosue ..

Dhamrsh says ' Only Manav can benefit fro m this ...Varsha  says ' No way this is just not like Manav ...
Dhamrsh says that you guys don't get it  do you ?
 The court case is here ..manav is going  to remarry Archu to only get her on his side to save himself fro m a sentence ..
Sulochan says ' this sounds right , Dhrmesh is right ..Manav is behind this ...
She says ' I am goug  to go and get my daughtr .
Both Sulo and Monohar go to Manav's houise ..

Deshmukh house

Sulochna comes , calling Archu Archu .....saying ' nO one can stop my daughter ..I have come to get her ..She tells savita ' tell your son , do not   hide my daughter ...
Savita says ' your daughter is a witch ,. she came to his mandap  and she took him away ..my stupid son just left us , he didn't care about us ..Now my family is destroyed , my home is ruined .my son gone , grandson gone  and bahu gone ..I am finished  ..
sulochan says ' no out is the other way round , he took oirt daughter ..
saviat says it was the worst time  when Archu came in our hosue .
Sulochan says '  it was bad time  for us  , your son was never good enough for my daughter .He married her after lying about his status ....he is a mechanic said he was engineer ...
Savita says ' your daughter was a no one , no man was ready to look at her .....my son did her a favour and married her ....
they are both  yelling at each other at  the top of their voices ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Tanya.

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my god... what an episode... both the mothers have gone mad with rage it seems.

Archu, yeh tune kya kiya?

Thanks for the update Tanya Di.
librarypass thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I see that quit a few people were asking for it. It was very kind of you to volunteer. Thanks again.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnks for the update! glad they're reunited ðŸ˜Š
kad271 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!  i see sulochana is back to her ungrateful ways.  she's a terrible mother.
Tanyaz thumbnail

My pleasure .. There is another update around as well ...

baccha_73 thumbnail
Thank you so much Tanya for taking time for us to write the detail update. I truly appreciate it.
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di am sorry that i posted the WU.I cudnt find any so i dared to help others.
Ghustaki maaf karo.
My terrible english wil make the readers unhappy.am happy dat u saved them.
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: armanz

Di am sorry that i posted the WU.I cudnt find any so i dared to help others.
Ghustaki maaf karo.
My terrible english wil make the readers unhappy.am happy dat u saved them.

Oh please , stop it..We both were trying to do it at the same time ...You are really embarassing me ,I make 25 spelling mistakes in every  update , so what ..
Evertyone here is too sweet to point it to me ..😆