Gulaal

Fanatastic opening episode!

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow! Who is the director of photography of the show??

He/she managed to give a 70 mm canvass to the small screen! Looked like something out of Lawrence of Arabia....

The whole episode looked like a movie to me...loved it....loved the characters, dialogue, setting, costumes...just everything!

Hope the show lives up to the mindblowing first episode.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by pippa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Yes Pippa

Thats wat i loved about the first epi๐Ÿ˜ณ
It got a filmy touch..The direction is amazing๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผDialogues are alil tough  to understand for me ๐Ÿ˜†
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Parisa,

Aren't u in the Geet forum as well? I don't visit that forum much nowadays. How's it going?
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-pippa

Parisa,

Aren't u in the Geet forum as well? I don't visit that forum much nowadays. How's it going?

By God i am Roaming everywhere ๐Ÿ˜†
Yes i am in Geet forum as well..........Everything is fine ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sphere origins people always come out wid very gud presentation dis one is no exception felt very gud watching the show awesome location very nice costumes...and yes gr8 cast
chronic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah, the first epi looked really good....very cinematic...I found it refreshing that there were not too many close-up shots of the characters - that itself gave the show a feeling of not being like a typical soap....I hope they can keep this up though.   

The concept also seems interesting and looks like it's being dealt with well....

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's epi....I just hope there is no typical trip-catch or eye locking scenes b/w Vasant and Gulaal....If they are to fall in love, I hope it doesn't happen instantly...build up is good for the soul.... 
Edited by chronic - 13 years ago
soapbubble thumbnail
It was terrific - shot on film I think, going by the frames.
I hope they manage to retain it when they move indoors to Mumbai. But agreed the lighting is fabulous, the sets are amazingly detailed.
Really like the look.
Bubble

soapbubble thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-chronic

Yeah, the first epi looked really good....very cinematic...I found it refreshing that there were not too many close-up shots of the characters - that itself gave the show a feeling of not being like a typical soap....I hope they can keep this up though.   

The concept also seems interesting and looks like it's being dealt with well....

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's epi....I just hope there is no typical trip-catch or eye locking scenes b/w Vasant and Gulaal....If they are to fall in love, I hope it doesn't happen instantly...build up is good for the soul.... 

hehe, that it is!
Bubble

AreYaar thumbnail
I agree, the opening episode was fantastic and even the subsequent one was very well shot.....the cinematography is truly amazing.....unlike the usual way that most soaps are shot wherein you can see that they don't put much thought or effort into these things and just get their basic shots and be done with it.

Also I would like to add that I loved the background score and music they've used in the show so far....gives it a very authentic, earthy feel.

This content was originally posted by-chronic

Too late, Shumi....it was "lowe at first sight" after all๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....I'd also hoped for build up....but that doesn't seem likely....it's a rarity on Indian TV anyways๐Ÿ˜†
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
not just first....i can say the second epi was also as gr8 as the opening one...