BV Update 16th Nov 2010

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

yeah so true.................leads did their job so nicely👍🏼
but dadisa in precap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤢
koi jake samjhao unko..........yeh wohi anandi hai jisne aapke laadesar ki jaan bachai thi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uska saaya bura kese ho sakta hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡
thanks for the update. This dadisa is really the most disgusting character. kabhi is character ko shudhra hua bhi dekhenge hum log???
Too much of flashbacks. Took much of the episode and (for me) the effect of J and A's acting.

I am just amazed at the channel. Can't they just stop Dadisa from ruining a young boys life and spoiling a marriage before it even gets off the ground.😡

She is the pits. What kind of grandmother ruins the lives of her grandchildren?? I am sorry to say this but the CV's are showing what happens when there is where lack of education and a small town mentality (Dadisa's). Not the best way or the fair way to approach this.

Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
Seriously ,dadisa😡 needs a psychiatrist  ,in her viewpoint 👎🏼all problems that fall on her  sons or grandsons are somehow due  to their beendniis fault ..everyday finds some excuse to shout at her bahus who still keep on respecting and obeying her ..when will these bahus ever  gang up on her and make her life hell....🤔..kaash woh din bhii aaye..😍
Haven't watched the episode yet..so wont comment on acting....All I can say is Daadisa has completely lost it..😡
Just watched today's episode....and I ended up forwarding the whole Rondhu Anandi sequence...according to me...that whole scene was such a bore..slow and drag ! and I dint see anything worthwhile in Anandi's endless mourning and crying ! Ughhhh...Kal dekhenge daadisa ka tamasha..
Originally posted by divmath

Just watched today's episode....and I ended up forwarding the whole Rondhu Anandi sequence...according to me...that whole scene was such a bore..slow and drag ! and I dint see anything worthwhile in Anandi's endless mourning and crying ! Ughhhh...Kal dekhenge daadisa ka tamasha..
yep, too much emotional athyaachaar ...Anandi's (pratyusha)  tears 😭no longer make me sad even when i felt sad for jagyaa..she just doesn't strike a chord in me like avikaa..dunno why..🤔 
As usual kal dhokri😡 kaa loudspeaker chaaloo hogaa..
mere aankhe dhanya ho gayi, ShaSha's appreciation padh k!!