Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 16th November 2010

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Long Update
--------------------------------------------

Deshmukh Chawl .
Savita and Sulochna are  having  a terrible fight .Saita says  ' it was your selfish reasons why you wanted this rishta ' Damodar  tells them to stop this fighting in the open .Sulochna says ' she has nothing   to say to this woman as she doesn't wish to deal with dirt this way
Savita goes crazy , she says ' let's not even talk about being  respectful ...you and your daughters , one daughter gets abortion without telling her husband , second daughter leaves her home after  fighting with husband and let's not mention the eldest one ...the most besharam one .
She says yes to marriage  to one man and  runs away from her mandap with her ex  husband ...
She pushes Sulochna  away .Manohar says ' please just tell us where did Manav took  our Archu .
Savita is furious , 'she says ..all we know  is that Archana and Manav have run away , who knows they have married , slept together , who knows ...
Sulochna says ' stop it ......this can never happen , my Archana will never marry Manav  ,..
Savita says  great if she doesn't ...I will bring my grandson and Shravani back and get Manav married to Shravani .
My silly Shravani became mahaan ...
It was your daughter who came to mandap and said that she loved Manav and ran away with my son ..She has destroyed your izzat and destoyed our home .She tells Sulochna ..your daughters are such that they destroy homes .Your daughter killed  one  of     my son and the other she stole from me ..
sulochna  says ' I don't believe any of this ..Savita   says to Damodar , you should    ave taken a video cassette  recording and then these people would have believed ..
Unable to take all this Savita  almost faints and Sulochna shell shocked returns with    Manohar

Karanjkar house ..
Manohar and Sulochan come  back broken hearted ..Varsha  and Dhamresh want to know   what happened .Vinod is questioning his mother bu tshe cannot talk any more .Manohar tells every thing  ..
Dharmesh    says ..so Archu left of her own will ..'
Varsha says ' but where     can she be ... so Manav is with her , but where can they go ' .
Satish starts praying   to Bappa , not much time   left , God please please , get them together , these people will get to them now ..just  get them togethher ..' .

Deshmukh house ..
Savita   is being taken care of but she suddenly gets a temper tantrum again ..Starts saying curse words for Archana ..saying  that she took my Manav from his mandap .....I will not let her live , I will not let her live a life with peace ..She is crying for little Sachu ...
She tells Damodar off. and says ' anyone who comes to protect Archana and keep    her    i n this hosue then I will throw that person out      of  this house for good .
She takes Archu's paintings         the wall and burns them ....
She says ' I will burn Archana just like  this .....This is how Archu will burn , I will do it , I will kill her .
Damodar is too shell shocked to say anything

Karanjkar house .

Prabha says to Sulochna ' We have to leave now ...you don;'t have to say anything it is not your fault .
Archana   has left with her own   will .We also don't wan t    our son to destroy his life by getting  married  to a girl who  was not willing to marry
yes we are going to be disgraced but what can one do now ...just tell Archana that she should not have done what she did ' .
Dharmesh apologises to Jaywant for arranging this rishta as he had no idea that all this could lead to this ...Jaywant leaves very angry
They go outside and announce to their guests that the wedding is off as the bride has run away .Jaywant's dad makes the announcement .Every guest is now talkign , whispering ...making fun of Sulochna's sanskaar ...Suochan is listenign o all this ...Unable to take all this , she faints ....

Jaywant's house

Prabaha is simply livid ..She is cursing Archan and getting    angry with her son for not listening   to her when his    other    anted him    o break up with Archana  .Suddenly she  sees that jaywant is   in a very bad shape ..He is trembling and breathing very hard ..Both his parenst get worried , they   say' we don'tycare about this girl no more , we just care about our boy , will you recover from this ..' Jaywants bursts   he is crying and is just terribly angry , he says ' shedid this to me, hwo could she do this   to     me ....??
She left me again ..that too for that Manav . I will not let this go , he screams and leaves the room ...

By the lake side

Manav  and  Archana are sitting  and enjoying  coconut water ....😆
Manav says ' we should go home now , he says I knwo it is going  to be terrible and we wil lhave to put with all the anger .We ran away fro     ur respective mandaps ..Shravni will tell in my house but what about your house ...
Archu says'  satish wil ltell ?
 Manav says ' I know   Satish , he won't ...he is giving us time .
Archcna    says 'I am only scared about one thing   , what ifthey tried to sperate us again
Manav says ' I won't let that happen ..how can we ever be seperated again ...
We have done nothing  wrong ..Maybe some  people might think that our way was wrong but what else could we do ..We both care for our families and I know you are worried about yours ..I am worried about your mother the most as to   how     she is doing  right now ..
Archu says 'of anyone insults you , I won't be able to take   it ' .Manav says Our love is stronger than   anything , I have my love back I don;t care about any pain or any  humiliation any more ...Your being with me is all that matters now , he holds her face and asks
Archu ' do you trust me ' , Archu says ' more than myself '
Then he smiles  and says , fine than just come   with me ...as long as we are together we can face anything . Archu smiles ...

Pre cap ...
Manav is trying to talk to Sulochan and tell her about jaywant ..Archu standing next to him   Sulochan not hearing anything , slaps manav ...Archu is shocked

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The internet connection was not working  at Sanu' s house  so she asked me to do the  update today ....
I've done a hurried  job so please don;'t mind the spelling mistakes and typing errors .
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 👍🏼
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much😳   I am dying for Jaywant to be exposed😛
I hope this happens soon!!!!!
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the update.

*sigh* these mothers and their society! always worrying more about what other people say and less about the happiness within their family 🤢
spicy_tikka thumbnail
thnks for the update hun!
ugghh sulochana is always slapping manav lol it pisses me off
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx a lot for the update
baccha_73 thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update
rohan5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  Someone needs to slap some sense into Sulo and Savi, they're so selfish.

ArMan should just say their piece and leave in peace.
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Tanya.