Tuesday 16.11.2010

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Srima,

Charu's dad is trying for a second attempt!!!! Again this attempt will make TA&T more closer...!!!

Mohan is just too much, How dare he is using ganja at home.. But MM got to know about him now..

Charu...- Really as you said  she needs treatment soon...!!!
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks srima for the update๐Ÿ˜Š!

Boring episode today.Somehow w/o T&T Thendral is boring for us๐Ÿ˜†....The killer thinks that TA will careless once the case is diverted through one of his guys. I don't think so, only from now on he is going to be careful. TA has proved he could be serious, with Thulasi being with him, he has more responsibility.The killer guy miscalculates it.  Amaaam, TA surving is a prestige issue for him, killer ku ellam prestige irukka๐Ÿ˜•.

Court padi eraatha parambarailernthu vandha great Padma madame court vasaalilaye camping panna poraanga coz of her son. She deserves it. MM should better keep quiet and let mother and son to learn their lessons. Don't think they are thiruthable ppl.

Charu ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...she has got so much of anger so that she even is ready to kill T&T. Grrrrr....this bloody girl talks as if TA had loved her deeply and cheated her. Even now she does not want to accept the fact that she never loved her even a bit. She is not ready to face the reality and to calm down. Let her try whatever she wants to separate T&T...she will never succeed in it like everyone knows.๐Ÿ˜Š
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima๐Ÿ˜Š

so this girl is going to end up at mental hospital for sure one day....but she better not give more guilty feeling to TA or T...i guess the director is planning to clear Charu's track just like Vel's....lets see...probably this girl will thirunthufy with thulasi's 11min speech ๐Ÿ˜†. i guess charu will make TA feel guilty by her acting...i dont think she can do much more unless she also arrange a new killer๐Ÿ˜ก to hurt thulasi....we can find out Ta's reaction after hospital scene with TA/Charu...it will be good if he start to suspect her...

hmm..the killer and Charu's dad thinks they are brilliant in planning....we all know its going to end up in fail....there is no way Mr.K is going to camp in hospital again....

Padma deserve it...but still TA will  help and add ganja guy into their enemy list..

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Srima! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Isn't ganja supposed to make you a little high, not drunk like Mohan's behaviour?!? ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Nikhi, I was thinking the same thing... enappa contract killerkum avumaanam illama pannitaar am namma TA ๐Ÿ˜† Since we have removed Vel off the villain/villi list for T&T, Kumaran sir decided to add the killer as a separate villain too. ๐Ÿ˜•

On a serious note, Charu's dad needs to forget about TA and focus on getting his daughter to better health and a happier place before she goes and hurts herself.

sindhu_051 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi,

Charu --another Reema Sen (Vallavan)  or  Ramya Krishnan(Padayappa)......dont ever even think that iam comparing the acting....

anyways after a long time i have started watching Thendral..after all the drainage stopped overflowing.....

i have decided to watch it only if T and T are on the screen ............

bored to see others....

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks Sri maa๐Ÿ˜›

Oh boy, both the contract killer and Charu seems to be very despo so intha jodi may click out๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Charu's dad vengeance on TA cant be justified, his daughter would have never been happy with him ..if he really loves his daughter he should spend time with her and find another groom. I feel like he is the main reason for why Charu is very stubborn, and top of it..he is a emotional guy. Like his brother said yesterday, showing our anger and vengeance on others will just disturb our own peace and thats what really happened to him..he has lost his peace and soon family too since he doesn't pay attention to his daughter๐Ÿฅฑ

Padma has only herself to thank for Mohans addiction to drugs, she was or could never be a good mother for her own kid. Its a good lesson for parents who want the bad for others kids, at the end, it will hit ones own blood๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Coming to the last scene, I think its just me who felt that day but that scene could have been done much better๐Ÿค” I felt like the camera worked in favor for Charu๐Ÿ˜ณ, she didn't look like a psycho even thought she tried her best with her eyes๐Ÿ˜† Anyway, since her parents seems to be ignorant toward her mental disturbances, she may turn out to be dangerous for others aka manipulating peoples mind๐Ÿ˜• Guess TnT will straight her๐Ÿ˜‰

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Srima!

Charu's dad is totally jobless! Everyone else in his family changed, avarukku mattum yen intha kola veri?? I mean, if he really loved his daughter, he should have taken her away to B'lore or distracted her in some other way, not inflict pain on others. I think, Charu only displays her psychotic behavior if she's not given something she wants, and which is why her dad makes sure he doesn't deprive her of anything. And that's why we haven't seen her psycho side till now. But the thing is, even if he kills TA (which he can just dream of), Charu's not gonna forget him or the incident, and its not gonna make a difference to her behavior. What makes him think that everything will be alright, if TA is killed??? Stupid fellow! ๐Ÿ˜ก

and the killer is talkg as tho he's very smart. Even if he asks someone else to surrender, TA has to identify the killer before they take action on him right??! I'm sure TA remembers how the killer looks like, or atleast Thuls will! I'm pretty sure that he'll get caught this time.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Like Meli said, Charu was trying her best to get into the psychotic mode, she has hugeeee eyes, and they're trying to take advantage of it to bring out that effect, but it just failed somehow.

Mohan looked really retarded, but atleast the family realised that he's upto something bad.
kadhi12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Won't Thulasi or tamil have 2 identify de killer in court.?! Or de killer has a twin?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the update๐Ÿ˜Š

either TA  or T need to identify the stabber. but i am not sure if they need to identify when the person who sent by the real stabber go  surrender by them self.  as Ranu said they replaced Vel's spot with this stabber LOL. I wish they finish this Charu's track before it gets too disgusting. i miss Mr.Anand so much, he is always late on knowing the good things. i hope TA finds out the real motive of Charu then Anand.
Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago