Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol and Ragini my picture journey---COMPLETED!!! - Page 4

Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shanti, This is amazing!πŸ‘β­οΈ
This post has their pics and your explanation in between, amazing!..I remember yaar when he held her hand in Nari niketan party Ragini didn't pay attention and we were going gaga over that!πŸ˜†

Their simple and sweet scene are just amazing yaar!..Why couldn't they just extend it yaar! We are missing AnGIni so much and loving them even more..😊They surely became a super duper hit in a short amount of time....Not even 5 months and they are in our hearts like they were always there! Whne kids locked them in the room ...Gosh! that was a surprise for me..I didn't see that coming! the awkwardness  was so obvious and chemistry was sizzling!..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😳😳..SIGH!😳😳...Kya bolon yaar Shanti...Thank You So Much for these lovely picture post!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...its so Beautiful!😊...I just Love re-living Angini's journey..😍...they share such a wonderful relationship..πŸ˜ƒ...n that pendant scene is defo one of their Best together!!😊...truly Miss them loads yaar!😭😭...do keep posting their journey pics!😊
😳
luv_sakshi thumbnail
@ rekha:

Rekha...i really LOVE that Apoorva signature AVI you're using from the ITA awards...πŸ€—...Apoorva was looking absolutely Hot dressed in black!!😍😳

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As Anmol and Ragini's  journey continues we see Ragini high on her emotions when she breaks down while singing a bed night song to  Taashi. Parting from Khushi meant a lot for her, But Anmol was there to  make her bold and overcome these circumstances.

Anmol watches Ragini as she sings a lullyby to the kids.

Ragini 's a little heavy in her heart and she is a little emotional
Anmol consoles her and asks her to smile.

Anmol and Ragini look at their sleeping angles and leave the room a bit emotional.

Ragini gets up early to get ready to go to her parents house for Rakshabandhan

Anmol still asleep wakes up with a start and admires Ragini dressing up

Taashi come to their room to show their Rakhees

Anmol Ragini and Taashi enjoying their moment together

@ Sharma residence
Anmol tells Sharma family that he would always stop by but he had to leave now and he is the son in law of the house so he can stop by anytime. ragini blushes on this comment.

Such a lot of gestures these two communicate with.
very beautiful and captivating. 😳

to be continued

PREVIOUS PICTURE POSTING

NEXT PICTURE JOURNEY

Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Shanti aap ka pic post is fabulous. The journey of angini was a short one but fantasticccc and aap always capture it so well. Kudos to you shanti.πŸ‘
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for this topic. I can check if I've missed out any of their scenes. I caught up in 2 days,lol. Wish we got to see more of them :(
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..thank you sooooooo much for the pic journey of angini..

one of angini's awesome scene.

we could witnessed the transition in their relationship..meaning anmol at first always had this hesitation to wipe her tears but in this one he did it..love the way he always sign the "smile please" at ragini and she obeys and smile..

next anmol still in room and looking at ragini putting her bindi and sindoor..he was so cute looking at her in the BG.so well picturised scene..something which surprised us as it never happenned before.

last their happy moments with their cute angels ..

wow the look he gave ragini at the sharma's house when he said "tab tak aap apne beti ki devrani ka khayaal rakhiye"anmol always thinking of ragini first.

nice work ....πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks to you we are enjoying the  journey of angini..😊
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Thank You So Much for these Amazing Pics Shanti!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Angini's relationship is first "Dard Ka Rishta" n then "Dil Ka Rishta"...it was Pain that connected them even deeper, brought out respect n trust in one another..😳...i Love the way Anmol would always try n bring a smile on Ragini's face..😊...n the way he admired her thru' the mirror was one of the Cutest scenes ever!😍😳...also Loved the way Anmol asked Kaushi to take care of his Ragini till her came back to collect her during Rakshabandhan..😳😳...n Ragini blushed!☺️...Aww...truly Missing Angini so much yaar!😭😭😭
Tonks611 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for these amazing pics!!
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful picture collections of Angini .Thank you Shanti.