Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol and Ragini my picture journey---COMPLETED!!! - Page 5

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks all for enjoying  the picture posting !!!🤗

Yes their journey is so nice and interesting. We had so much to explore and still more and more...

I will post tomorrow as today is Thanksgiving here and I am a little busy !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh happy thanksgiving :)......and abt the post 😍......

luv
rehana
shanti05 thumbnail
Friends Sorry for the delay  I was so busy with Thanks giving and other engagement couldn't post my picture update for Anmol and Ragini, but now here is the continuation.

Interesting as Anmol and Ragini's journey traveled by us viewers we got to see the side of trust which Ragini started developing for Anmol. She seemed to be his importance all the time no doubt, with all the other things he was handling, but we also got to see Ragini's attention she wanted from him in helping with teh family problems. This opportunity did bring them closer to each on a priority level.

Ragini calling Anmol since she suspects that the necklace which she saw in teh store was similar to the one vasu had presented Saakshi.

Jassos giri shuru ho gayee !!

Anmol trying to trace the guy who gave the jewellary to the store.Tells Ragini that he is trying to trace him

Anmol tells Ragini to go ahead with the sangeet preperations and he will get the culprit soon

Anmol and Ragini falied to prove saakshi guilty  and also tarun and hios friend with stealing the jewellary so they discuss the next plan in their room.
I loved the way anmol is trying to calm ragini down and explain how best they can go about with their plan to expose Saakshi

He takes deep interest in understanding Ragini's concern and listens to her.

During the conversation Anmol realizes he has some pain in his arms and he has a bruise, Ragini notices it and nurses his injured hand. She is so busy doing it  she never realizes Anmol gazing at her.

As expected Anmol was so glad ragini nursed him and he felt better, But both are still worried about Saakshi's chaal!

They continue their mission to expose Saakshi and make sure she doesn't get married to Alkeh.

PREVIOUS PICTURE POSTING

NEXT PICTURE JOURNEY

Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Their determination to save the family from the evil ideas of Tarun and Saakshi take another step where Anmol and Ragini want to go all out in getting their truth out, and make Vasu realize that they were right.

Anmol gets more information regarding Tarun's whereabouts and tells ragini that if they cannot expose them by themselves they will take the help of police.
He shows some information in the file, Ragini accidentally touches Anmol's hand.

Their plan of action continues

Tarun is absconding and so also Saakshi , So they decide to go to the police station,Tarun gets caught and recovery of the jewllqry is done

As they leave to go to the wedding arena of Alekh to inform that Saakshi is still absconding, Malthi informs them that Saakshi is back and wedding rituals have started and wants them back.
Ragini informs that this wedding cannot happen and should be stopped but the interaction breaks.

They land at the wedding area  but the wedding takes place  leaving one last phere incomplete.
Alkeh annoyed with Anmol regarding the game being played with his emotions  if he gets married to Saakshi .

The wedding was incomplete and still Saakshi managed to convince Vasu, Anmol and Ragini's mission was left incomplete , But they had the determination to make their family safe.

As we continue Anmol and Ragini's journey we will see how they both determined to keep Saaksh away from spoiling the family's unity.

To be continued...

PREVIOUS POSTING

NEXT POSTING
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..thanks loads for these pics..😊

it feels great to relive their journey through these pics..

i  think this was the day we got to see the detective side of anmol/ragini..

though they did not get that success in exposing sakshi still they did not lose hope..

from this day we could see how much ragini needed anmol, involved him in her every mission to expose sakshi.his advice was a must for her.

we witnessed the caring side of ragini for anmol increasing day by day.like how she told him on the phone to take care of himself and that was enough to bring a smile on anmol's face.. anmol looking at ragini's facial expression how she was feeling his pain while nursing his wound..

really they were made for each other..

you doing a great job...👍🏼
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Shanti thanks yaar for the pics. I dont know how I am surviving without my angini.😭😭😭😭 Thanks to you ppl the forum is alive with different topics on angini.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shanti awesome pics yaar ...reliving those suhane din...and also making lunch at same time...so be back later to do some more commenting
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SHANTI,WAITING FOR MORE PICTURES.
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shanti you just make me live those moments again..they are so good!..How amazing my AnGini are na..with eachother everytime..no secrets..no anger but lots of love..Ah!..Good job for keeping them alive yaar..Amazing!
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I mss bidaai a lot... but u made my day... thank u yaar... wunderful pic... keep it up.