Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol and Ragini my picture journey---COMPLETED!!! - Page 7

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ragini packs a big lunch pack and lands at Anmol's office

Anmol was taken by surprise to see ragini and he  teases her that some where in her list of important people he also stands there, but also priases her for all the effort she is putting to keep the family happy, and balanced against Saakshi plan.

These small changes in their interaction seem to be making Ragini more and more comfortable with Anmol..

We can sense that she has started to reciprocate more to Anmol's talks and all this is due to their team work against Sakshi !! 😊

To be continued.......😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic pictures ShantiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,Please post more soon.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..thank you so much for this wonderful journey of angini..😊

these pics really make us relive the memorable moments of angini .kids...

you know everytime i see these pics you post ,it a must  that i  watch these scenes again and i'm directly on YT...

my appreciation to you for this fantastic job ..πŸ‘πŸ‘..
shanti05 thumbnail
Thank You all soo much for appreciatingπŸ€—

Till the lunch scene we will see that Ragini is able to get even with Saakshi , later on there will be difficulties for her to make sure her family stays united , but with anmol's support she will be able to overcome these problems.

So we will see how the Angini jodi fares in these 😊

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Shanti:

Really Couldn't Thank You enough for the efforts you're taking in putting up these wonderful pics for us dear!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Truly appreciate it!😳..Love reliving our Special Angini moments!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š...n Missing them so much!!😭😭
ruslan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ good job and keep it up ! 
shanti05 thumbnail
As I continue my journey to picturize Anmol and Ragini's relationship on their level of understanding for each other and the family, Ragini's worried about Khushi's well being and also trying to make Tammy happy, but in all this Anmol make sure he is giving his full support.

Ragini sings lori for Tammana while she also thinks about Khushi who is sleeping away from them and with Saakshi

Anmol listens to the song in his study

Another chance for Anmol to sleep on the king size bed.. with TammyπŸ˜‰

Anmol was away for a while and we were truly missing him less screen space πŸ˜† , but he got back and first thing he did was meet up with the kids and Ragini had the glow on her face backπŸ˜‰

Tammy was so glad to see him back!!😊

shanti05 thumbnail
Saakshi leaves no stone unturned to make Ragini's life hell, But Anmol asks her not to worry and take things calmly. They discussion while Anmol is sitting on the bed and working on his laptop. he gives her a broad smile to keep her happy

There is a fathers day compition and Anmol and Ragini wait for Alkeh to come. Anmol wants to go and call Alkeh personally ,But ragini stops him.

These small gestures which ragini shows towards Anmol is quite well registered by him, but ragini is preoccupied by the family problems she doesn't give much notices to all these, but hope later she will realize, this we will see as their storymoves on....

To be continued.....

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Once again Fantastic ShantiπŸ‘,Thank you so much for taking timeπŸ˜ƒ and making those wonderful picturesπŸ˜ƒ,Waiting for more .πŸ˜‰
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..thanks loads for these pics and the continuation of angini's journey..😊

day by day their relationship was taking one step ahead..like ragini was ok with anmol sleeping on the bed whenever tammy wanted to sleep with them in the room..

ragini touching anmol too was becoming normal no awkwardness..

ragini started to communicate more with anmol and shared everything with him..

missing them so much.."sighs"...

thanks once more and my appreciation for the great job you doing for us to relive these moments of angini..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago