Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

MY ONLY EXCEPTION

MaanEet

Romance/Melodrama/Angst

Geet is an unfortunate but innocent girl who has been facing ordeals since she was born.  Originating from an abusive home, she faced the death of her beloved mother by her own father. She fell into the cycle of an orphanage to a foster care until a seemingly nice couple adopted her. When she began to surrender to happiness, her blind bliss was snatched away. Her foster father, whom she loved most dearly, died unexpectedly. Her foster mother who had treated her with sincerity, ultimately transitioned her behavior and began her abusive ministrations. Geet's involuntary savior becomes Maan who has no intention of continuing to rescue her from his mother's vicious hands, but to his frustration, he does it anyway.  There is just one thing he fears, however, getting close to her. Because once you have crossed the limits, it is near impossible to return.

Click Me To Read MY ONLY EXCEPTION

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, aren't these siggies amazing? Not mine though. All the credits to kaju.
Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Maan Geet FF
"The Pursuit"
- A story of a quest 4 love, dreams and relationships..
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1495679
Description:Maan Singh Khurana, a young shrewd businessman in Delhi, is in search of d mysterious Handa family, who seemed to hv evaporated from d face of earth without leaving a trace of information abt their existence.
Geet, a young civil engineer frm Bangalore dreams of moving to Delhi to learn wat hapend to d small construction company her parents had owned, b4 they died 10yrs ago.

Two different individuals in 2 different cities.. Are they destined to meet?Edited by phoenixgirl - 13 years ago
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
MayUr FF
"The Pursuit"
- A story of a quest 4 love, dreams and relationships https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1499993
Description:Mayank Sharma, a young shrewd businessman in Delhi, is in search of d mysterious Bhushan family, who seemed to hv evaporated from d face of earth without leaving a trace of information abt their existence.
Nupur, a young civil engineer frm Bangalore dreams of moving to Delhi to learn wat hapend to d small construction company her parents had owned, b4 they died 10yrs ago.

Two different individuals in 2 different cities.. Are they destined to meet?
jetredrose. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sahar and I (Rabia) both lurrrrve AR and REALLY wanted to see them married in DMG -_- GAH but that never happened so we came up with bunch of concepts for OS's and we will be writing them. The idea is inspired by yasu09's Random AR Oneshots. However she wrote about random stuff ranging from their dating period to married life but our OS's will concentrate on AR's post married life only and of course will include the gang too. Oh one more thing, though we are big drama lovers and love sad stuff LOL but these OS's will be only comprised of lovey dovey and cutsie stuff. We have posted our first OS so check it out when u all get a chance 😉

So here is- Baby Breathing Your Love

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Am here to advertise my own FF's/Oneshots😆
The Pact- MJHT FF
3 years ago ten friends graduated. They were ten friends who had to say goodbye n go ahead with their future plans. So before they left they made a pact. That in 3 yrs no matter what happened or where they were they would meet up again for one summer.
Pairs-SaJan, MaYur, RanIa, DJ n Jia

My Husband's Private Room- SaJan SS

Faith In Love- AR & SaJan FF
Samrat is being operated on machines, they are the very reason he is alive,samrat's new doc Dr. Ridhima, has been telling her to pull the plug and end it, all the sufferings, while Gunjan holds firm and says that she could never kill the one she loves, tht samrat will recover and will soon be fine. Will her faith eventually give her wat she expects? How important is it to have Faith in love?

The story revolves around these 4 characters and a few side characters.
Main message i wish to pass through this FF will be as the title says Have Faith in LOVE 

Boys V/s Girls- MJHT FF
A Ride of fun and entertainment starts after the girls discuss a reality show(ZND), the boys interrupts and so starts a challenge. In this race of Boys V/S Girls, the girls are all set for fun, while the guys seem to have crossed all limits.Love Blooms and friendship strengthens. A cute FF with lots of fun and masti.

It All Started with A Prank- MJHT(MN/SG) FF
so the story starts ...oops one sec
where are we? 8th april 2010 now i want u to rewind bck and stop at 25th sep 2008, forget the pool party :D heres wat happens instead(in my story).
Characters
Samrat, Uday, Benji- ALL same
Dia- the current sweetheart dia 
Mayank- surprise- hes a part of the gang..n quite a cool dude :D and not an angry young man or sadu for tht matter
Gunjan and nupur- they dont knw samrat and mayank as of yet...they hv met dia uday benji annie and chako only. OS turned into FF

Caught In The Middle- GuNuR FF 

Love Will Find Its Way(The Pact Sequel)
The ten friends didn't need to make a pact to meet next, here they are together once more, to spend away some time and cherish the old days while make some new memories, but the unexpected turn of events has the gang crushed underneath with them gasping for breath, As darkness engulfs their lifes, and breaks many hearts, will love find its way?

For Oneshots i hv an individual gallery...
SaJan Oneshot Gallery
Edited by TheWandmaker - 13 years ago
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone, I am here to advertise my soul-sister's stories ...

Magic that is the word which stands as a synonym to her writing pieces - they are full of love, happiness and promote positivity ... In the simplest form, she conveys the biggest emotions which sometimes get lost in our lives ...

Trust in Trying To Create Magic

Unconditional Love in Magic Reversed

Love Is The Strongest Healer proved in Magic That Is Anticipated

Simplicity Of Love in Unexpected Magic

Innocent Strength Of Love in Repelling Magic

Simply Magic - One Shots which are Esthetically Magical 

Rejuvenation Of Love in The Lost Magic

And what better way of bringing out magic than the Most Magical Pair of Mayank & Nupur ... Experience the true magic of life - she truly has magic in her words, trust me, I have experienced it & she is none other than Mehak Di
Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
people write stories, but very few write realities..
Once Upon A Love Story MN SS 

I loved you, and u loved me, still we have no road towards each other..
No Road Towards You MN FF
so u are sure we are strangers?..
ANJANNE MN SG FF
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1518243

the OS gallery which writes on issues which we all think should be kept aside..
Gallery:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1495822

these are the works of JAEE, a girl who doesn't writes with her hand, she writes with her heart..

God Bless.
Mehak Kinza Arshad..

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1539533
This is my FF its about two similar people AR how they meet get along well and fall in love

Those words echoed in his ears, he was frozen, lifeless and could no longer comprehend what was going on around him. It was his wedding day but the joy that was on his face 10 minutes ago was no longer visible on his face. The joyous atmosphere surrounding him couldn't alleviate the pain that was inside him. All he wanted to do now was scream at the top of his lungs...WHY!! WHY!!

The nervousness in her rose as the clocked ticked with each second passing by. Feeling her stomach churning inside wasn't helping her, in fact it increased her anxiety all the more. The fretfulness was clearly visible on her face although she denied it. "Mama, Its just the first day, its not like as if I'm going to war! Stop worrying!" She'd lied to her nerve-wrecking mother who was as equally if not more nervous than her. Who would've thought the first day of Uni could be this difficult? Its not like as if she hadn't been to uni before however transferring to a different uni for the last year was probably something she was new at. Little did she know that there was more to come than just a few mere examinations. 

Edited by lil_mizz_shawty - 13 years ago
AA1407 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I started a new ff and this is my first attempt.. but i have been a ff reader for a long time and would appreciate it if you could read my ff:

yeh toh hona hi tha (AR):

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1555234

ITS  about an author who comes to india for ideas for her new novel.. but a few series of events change her life completely, and she may never go back to australia..
Edited by AA1407 - 13 years ago