Advertise Fan Fictions - Page 39

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by arima_mallik

Hello guys this is Arima...Most of you might be knowing me as you must have read "Made for each other"-AR ff , Yes i am that same Arima...some of you might be disappointed as that fiction thread got deleted but here I am back with a bang.
The same story is now continued on dmg blog but with different name:"I will bring my basket back", you can have a look,
       http://dillmillgayyeblog.blogspot.in/2013/09/part-1-5-i-will-bring-my-basket-back.html
For those who don't have any idea about the fiction;

The story starts from the time when Armaan had left Riddhima and was never supposed to come back. The ff depicts that what if Armaan now comes back with no Sid in the story and meets still a spinster Riddhima, who is waiting for him...

There is another ff on arranged marriage again based on AR which I have started newly; named: An arranged love marriage.
   Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3840455#p97349561

And now at last is the os gallery by me:
os gallery-  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3877952#p99198295

And now a special mention, though these stories are written by me they are posted by my dear friend Aayushi due to 100 of technical problems that I was facing ;p so couldn't complete the message without her mention.
Love you Aayu :*

Aww thank u soo much di... luv u tooo
Posted: 10 years ago
😊
Edited by dhithim - 10 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow i got many nice ffa here thanks for this thread
Hey can anyone please give me all the love story which is based on arman and shilpa from DMG link.

Please
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4084585 <- - - LINK!!
Hey guys so probably I deserve a kick and a couple of slaps since I haven't updated for like a year. I kinda stopped watching Qubool Hai and today re-visited this story and realized that there was a lot of scope for this to become great...so Im re-continuing..so for those that participated in the original topic here is the story continued...and for those that are new this a story about Asad/Zoya after they had a fight and Zoya goes to the airport to leave for New York. I was greatly disappointed by the ending that Asya got in Qubool hai...so I guess this is for those that felt the same.

Cheers,
KaransWorld

PS. Since the topic is closed Im posting the entire story here again.
Its Me again..so I want advertise another fic I had started...Its a SidShi fanfic! 
Link here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3515669

my fic starts of where DMG ended with Siddhant trying to cope uwith life...and this fic is going to be about how he gets into an arranged marriage with Shilpa.The characters within my story are the same as they are in DMG except Shilpa as she is not Riddhima's sister nor has she ever come India as she has been born and brought up in New York. Shope people like this 😉

P.S. this is more like a mini chapter or like a prologue...to give u a little trailer...atm the story is around 20 Chapters long,

He gave her a thumbs up and smiled' she was finally happy again'his'no Armaan's Riddhima was finally happy.  There had been a time in his life when he thought that he could bring her happiness by loving her to no extent'but after Armaan returned he realized that her happiness was not with him but with Armaan.

He fought so hard to get away from this realization' first he got angry with himself for being a barrier to her happiness and then at her for continuing their marriage in the sake of duty'but in the end it all worked out didn't it'for them at least'he faked the smiles and made it through the couple of days before he was leaving back to Houston.

He had to convince Riddhima that he was ok and that she should move on in her life. Armaan at first suspected that he was still sad'but he brushed him off by saying that "yaar mein bhi insaan hoon'I also have feelings yaar'thoda time thak I'll feel bad because hum saath tey to adaat ho gayi Riddhima ki'I'll be fine'please now 3 saal already finish hogay woo karne meh'don't waste any more time and pop the question and marry her yaar. Armaan at that point was convinced and smiled and gave Siddhant a tight hug saying'yaar mere kuchi pucchi do you really have to leave'please don't go na..stay!  Siddhant replied saying dude'leave me already mere neighbors ko confusion tha..now Riddhima ko ho jaye ga'baas kar'I'm not going forever but I need a breather'plus man mom ka phone aaya tha she misses me too.. and your always welcome to my house in Houston whenever you want. With that he gave Armaan a tight dostana wala hug and left for the airport. Siddhant  already met Riddhima earlier and he couldn't say goodbye again or else he would lose all his strength.

Sitting in the flight he reminisced all the time he spent with Riddhima'the first time they met at the airport where she had slapped him'when he had come to India he was an arrogant lad who despised the country and was only here for a short period of time but India had changed him'or more like the women of India had changed him. He was no longer the innocent but irresponsible chap that he used to be'Tamana had taught him humility and Riddhima taught him about sacrifice'he reminded himself that he had to forget her'forget that name that face'but how could he'his head started hurting'the mental turmoil was killing him'he pressed the button and flight attendant was at his service'he asked for a neat scotch'when he looked up to collect his drink' he saw her green eyes'and once again Riddhima came in front of his eyes' she was beckoning him to come towards her' he could her bangles clinking together he could feel her dupatta on his face as it flew'.

Sir'excuse me sir'your drink'

He was brought back to reality and he took the drink'he drank it in one gulp and shut his eyes'this was going to be harder then he thought.

I've been wanting to write this for a while now, and even though the show is over and I don't see too many RaMusk fics, I'm sharing mine with all of you. Give it a shot, if you can :)
Tum Hi Ho: A Rahul/Muskaan Love Story

After Rahul said his final goodbye to the love of his life, Muskaan had quite a hard time forgetting Rahul--again. Every corner she turned she would see him, anywhere she worked she would be reminded of his manner and attitude, his loving confession to her, the way he was with her, the way he loved her. It got harder and harder on the poor girl, and eventually, months later, she decided it was time to follow her heart. She left Sanjeevani and followed Rahul to California, where she knew he was staying

But when she got there, she learned that Rahul had moved on with his life and was currently engaged to another. But Muskaan isn't ready to give up her Rahul, to give up on their love. With the help of some friends she has made in California, Muskaan plans to win Rahul back, no matter what the consequences. 

MY DREAM, MY LIFE.

A dil dosti dance ff based on kriyansh love story. ...
Edited by resplendent26 - 9 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4318845&PID=119955443&#p119955443

Arshi ff right fit wrong shoe
This story has humor which will drive insane...emotions of true friendship and true love will touch your heart and make you cry...full of thrill and hate

Story revolves around khushi gupta lavanya and  Arnav Singh Raizada

You r surely Gonna love it