Users

Frequent Posters

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Guys i knw this is a recommendation place, so help me k;

recommend me some amazing ArSh FF's

and also COMPLETED AR FF's < i'll only have completed one please.

Muah, thanks in advance.

For a Angel cum Devil 😈

{~true love~}-a mini ArSh fic.....-kaShti-
#Always in my heart#(ArSh) nidha1983
new ARSH/KASH fic -KaShti-
Meant to be(ARSH Mini Fic) anumeha_rajat
Mumbai Masala: An ArSh FF aRohAAnGeL
||ArSh FF||your love is my drug DaShInG_DeViL
A KaSh Fairytale DMGlover91
The Final Cruise DMGlover91
The Desired Torture frnd.of.frndz
Friends..lovers! funkybratz

New ArSh FFkriyaarsh
Home Sweet Alabama (ArSh fan fic) ManEet_KaSh
HOMELESS (ARSH)neha2607
ll Another World ll ArSh FF PrachiluvsKSG
Humko Deewana Kar Gaye (~H-D-K-G~) Arsh FF PrachiluvsKSG
Arsh/Kash Mini ff "Koi Dil Mein Hai..." sameera_12
LOTS OF FUN 'N' LOVE *arsh fic* sammy4u
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani ArSh shona_lover
Picture Perfect Love AR / ArSh shona_lover
Moving On.....ArSh(SS) suha_hasini
Immortal Memories~DMG [KaSh/ArSh] WhiteFantasy

meeru_s_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

''it was destined to happen''...AR FF

DR. ARMAAN MALIK: only son of ananya and billy malik...rich, handsome,sweet,kind hearted,loving,sporty...a type of person,any grl would die 4...going to do his internship 4m sanjeevani,the most reputed hospital of the country..he loves his childhood best frnd shilpa,but just as a frnd...his parents and shilpa's parents have decided to marry them after they complete their internship..armaan is ok wd it but still doesn't feel anything 4 shilpa,more than a frnd.he's ready to marry her and thinks that may be he'l fall in love wd her after that...but still MAY BE..he's not sure of that..

DR.SHILPA MALHOTRA: only daughter of karan and nandini malhotra...rich,sweet,extremely beautiful,kind hearted,but still naughty and a sweet devil...going 2 do her internship in sanjeevani wd his best frnd and childhood love armaaan...she loves him 4m childhood but has never got courage to tell him...she is happy that she would be marrying him but still has many doubts about armaan's feelings...that's why she never discusses about their parent's decision and just behaves like a buddy to armaan and hides her feelings 4m him..

DR.RIDHIMMA GUPTA: daughter of dr. shashank gupta, the head of sanjeevani...she is nice,sweet,beautiful,innocent,simple,never harmed anyone....going to do internship in sanjeevani...she aims to be a gr8 doctor like his father...

AN AR FF BUT I HV ALSO PUT A LOT OF ARSH IN IT...BUT IT IS AN AR FF,ONLY ARMAAN AND RIDHIMA'S LOVE STORY... 

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A brand new FF and a concept featuring on AR/RM/AN... Here AR can be KaSh [ArSh], KaJen or KaSu whoever that the reader feel comfortable reading of

Dont Let Me Go
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A brand new FF and a concept featuring on AR/RM/AN... Here AR can be either KaSh [ArSh], KaSu or KaJen, anyone that the reader feel comfortable reading about =)

Dont Let Me Go
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my AR ff like really first actually attempt,plz consider reading if u want n also comment n criticize
swetha
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1551078
Story line
One who needs a break from his life and want someone to entertain n Other who can't take break from life n keep on entertaining to make herself to earn for living,😕 confused ,well same as me....lol, U n I both will get to know later

Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Escaping the hell- story of a young British Pakistani girl (AR OS)

-what if that hell is your own family?

here is a bit about the OS. it's main concept is how young girls are forced into marriages to men aged 30-40 years old and girls are just young teenagers. they can't do anything as they are taken to villages in countries like India/ Pakistan where British passport also holds no worth. they apparently get trapped and end up getting married to men double their ages who rape them everyday and even abuse them. this OS of mines is on AR and spreads awareness. how a young 15 year old girl escapes the village of pakistan with a stranger.

Edited by Sani_Rani - 13 years ago
AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
***New FF::!!!***
AR FF: Aap Ki Nazaron Ne Samjha

Cast: AR
This is a romantic FF simply about AR. Armaan is a guy who has recently entered the world of buisness. Riddhima is a girl who has finished her education in business and who married Armaan under unavoidable circumstances. Riddhima loves Armaan to the core but Armaan is just not able to love her because he has a past that is intertwined with his present. Does he come out of it? Does Armaan ever get to love Riddhima? How did his past intertwine with his present?
To know all the answers keep Reading Aap Ki Nazaron Ne Samjha

Edited by AR4eve - 13 years ago
.Lina. thumbnail
If You haven't read Liz's ff's (luvabbybaby) already, you're crazy.
I have started to read them and my god, they are enthralling with a gripping storyline. Just amazing.
Here's the link:
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1558787#36874685

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago