Poll

How do u want to give this track a Twist?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello My Dear Frnds 😳

I m back with one more "Bhangar Thread".... 😆 as we all know these days whats going on in TMKOC.... Sodhi and Jethalal are fighting for same flat.... and as we all are expert in predicting future, how do u want this issue to end.... 😳

1.       Chandaramani should not  sell the flat? 😕

2.       Jethalal should get the flat as he is very much keen to give sodhi his lost 2 Lakhs.

3.       Sodhi should get a flat as he is very sure he can make sundar understand not to ask money form his Jijaji

4.       Chandaramani should sell flat by himself to someone, who can bring new family to GK society?

5.       Something Else... lets say Ur personal Touch?

Please vote and give a valid reason why? 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have voted for Option 3 as chandaramani should sell flat by himself and thats how we are going to see new family... which would be refreshing 😳 
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So since there is an Auction hmm.. I think maybe Chandaramani will not sell it or there should be a new entry in Gokuldham...
Sahil5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chandaramani should sell flat by himself to someone, who
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I voted for the fourth option because I want to see a new family in the show. It is time to get another family in the show and then they all can deal with new problems which would be fun to watch.