Star Parivaar welcomes Gulaal

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Star Parivaar welcomes Gulaal

STAR Plus new show Gulaal revolves around a young bright girl, Gulaal who hails from Rashipur near the Rann of Kutch.

And to welcome the show to STAR parivaar there was a huge conference and after party for the show, where other actors from other shows on STAR Plus were present. The main attraction of the show was the first episode being screened on a gigantic screen that was enjoyed by all.

Krishna and Pratigya, who were present at the event, enjoyed the screening of Gulaal. " I enjoyed the entire setup. The star cast is perfect, right from the lead actress Manasi, as well as the supporting cast. The shooting has been excellent, with the makers and the channel doing a great job in making the show look real."

The Kashyap family from Sasural Genda Phool were also present at the showing. Ishaan and Suhana praised the show. "I'm very happy that Manasi is part of the STAR Parivar. I liked the show's concept and I am sure that Gulaal-Vasant will be a popular onscreen couple," said Jai Soni aka Ishaan.

The story of Gulaal comes from the parched village of Talsagra in Kutch and its arch rival Rashipur. Gulaal is a bright 24-year-old residing in Rashipur, with a special gift of sensing water beneath the sand in an arid desert. Unfazed by the protests from the people of Rashipur and leaving behind her family and friends, Gulaal sets out to help the residents of Talsagra find water. Over time, the story beautifully portrays her ability to take intelligent and well informed decisions for the benefit of her people, her quest to find water in draught affected Talsagra with Vasantji and their love story. The character of Gulaal will be played by Manasi Parekh marking her comeback to television while Rahil Azam of Hatim Tai fame will play Vasantji, her love interest in the show.

Don't forget to watch Gulaal-Zindagi Ka Har Rang every Monday to Friday at 9 p.m. only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/955/star-parivaar-welcomes-gulaal.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..I hope the show do Well...rahil-Mansi make a cute pair..... and direction and story is  Phenomenal...👍🏼
aparakshitij thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!😊
Mansi is doing a gr8 job as Gulaal!👏
I hope,wish & pray that the show bcums super-successful!👍🏼