Update 17th Nov: Dadisa disgusting!!!

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!!!!!!!
DS has gain become....🤬!!!!

😈 MS ki soul isme aa gayi lagti hai!
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is where i want anandi to stand up and defend doe jagya's sake.... it will stun sumitra too..
am fed of this getting abused at the hand of 70+?? yr old lady so much....
there has to be a limit..

Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
exactly DS crossed the limits yaar..........
n our jagya......... everyone was luking at him that he may defend anandi, but he............... awww......... badly disappointed from jagya for the very first time!! 😔
we awaited this may shake him to stand n recover but......... CVs know well!!
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When will Anandi learn to give it back to the dokhri !! I thought Gehna's protest and war would induce some sense into her..but no...Sumitra's influence is clearly showing.....I am also hugely disappointed in Jagya & Bhairon...everybody seems to be a silent puppet and daadisa can do anything she likes...Gehna is the only one with a backbone in that entire family....
Neha_K thumbnail
exactly........ no one dared in front of DS!!
Weird!!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
All the people in bv house are nuts to support this sathhiyaayi buddhiya😡 har din koi na koi bevakoofi bhare order dethe rahthi hai and these idiotic people keep supporting her😲  
bhairav keeps on repeating "maasa kaa swabhaav hum sab jaanthe hai😲"  koi poochthaa  kyon nahin,"Yeh stupid sawabhaav  kab badalogi " 👎🏼hadd hothi hai  insaan ke patience kii😡
now promos of saturday special - gehna ke baad now dhokri😡 wants anandi  and sumithra to take off their jewelry and be like ordinary people ...
Neha_K thumbnail
n above all........ their beends won't take any stand for this........!!
typical MIL n typical husbands!!! 🤢
Edited by Neha_K - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

When will Anandi learn to give it back to the dokhri !! I thought Gehna's protest and war would induce some sense into her..but no...Sumitra's influence is clearly showing.....I am also hugely disappointed in Jagya & Bhairon...everybody seems to be a silent puppet and daadisa can do anything she likes...Gehna is the only one with a backbone in that entire family....

Oh Divya, what an awful episode. I wanted to strangle Maasa just for the cruelty of her words. Her logic of course is outdated and stupid.
I know Jagya has had a horrific experience but at that age despite the shock you stand up for your loved one. Bhairon was totally spineless. I agree terribly disappointing, Sumitra is having more of an effect on him than the other way around.

Anandi continues to amaze me with her style which is no style at all. But I feel for her character. Injustice heaped on and on her and she still says she understands. Silly girl.

Gehna cannot fight a lone battle - she had the guts which neither Bhairon nor Jagya did and Sumitra was too busy with the 'various changing faces whilst crying' syndrome.

If this is the CV"s way of keeping the story going till some resolution takes place and we all suspect where it might heading, they are really doing a poor job of it. Plus showing unnecessary behavior which should be on the mend by now and not getting worse.

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

All the people in bv house are nuts to support this sathhiyaayi buddhiya😡 har din koi na koi bevakoofi bhare order dethe rahthi hai and these idiotic people keep supporting her😲  

bhairav keeps on repeating "maasa kaa swabhaav hum sab jaanthe hai😲"  koi poochthaa  kyon nahin,"Yeh stupid sawabhaav  kab badalogi " 👎🏼hadd hothi hai  insaan ke patience kii😡
now promos of saturday special - gehna ke baad now dhokri😡 wants anandi  and sumithra to take off their jewelry and be like ordinary people ...

@Bold - And did you see it looked like they were doing exactly what she wanted. Fantastic strength of character and mind from the women of the household as projected by the CV's .

At least Gehna returned hers before Ditsy Dadisy asked for it.