Written Update : 17th Nov 2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Post cannot be quoted.

Thanks a lot Tanya
nice update tanya... wonderful episode.. the dialouges were very good!  liked the last bit of manav saying expect the worst good wil be bonus...

was wondering what was satish doing? and why didnt archana and satish talk to each other..
now they had a good chance to ell abt jayawant... i think she is trying to keep satish safe.. 

thx for update.........wah archu///great
Thanks a lot Tanya for a wonder update. I know it's a tough act to follow Aarti. But, you're doing great!
thnks for the update! 
Thanks a lot for the lovely updates Tanya....
Can a family really be that selfish...Anchana made a decision that was against her family...I understand what shame it must  be to them...but if you so love your daughter...then give her the benefit of the doubt...
You rather believe a strange like Dhamesh..
That is the same daughter that went through so many hurt and pain for you all...each and every one of her family...from Vinod as a brother to her small sister...giving up her happiest many times...
Vinod is her brother...what has he ever done as a brother for his family...all his wife have to do is screw up her face and tell a fib and he is ready ro move on out of the hiuse...he never really stood up to his wife when whe was against his parents....and even if he did....how often did he do it....
Anchana as a daughter did more for ehr parents and her siblings.....
Clearly It shows that daughtershave no rights..once the parents mind are made up...well hell she has no rights...no say...no opinion...nada...nothing...
I don't like this about the indian soaps...
This sucks.........
Thanks for the update Tanya!  I never thought the Karanjkars (mainly Sulochana) could stoop this low making Archu choose between them and Manav...but how wrong I was. Hopefully Sulochana will get hit by the truth about Jaywant and Dharmesh in a very harsh manner...then maybe she'll regret the hell she gave Archu and Manav.

I hope they keep in contact with Satish...he's the only sane one in that family.
thanks for the update Tanya.