17 November 2010 Written Update, *Pehli Mulaqaat*

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys πŸ€—
I am here today Updating this wonderful Episode 😍
NOTE: hume zamane ki saath qadam se qadam mil akar chalna hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, I mean Chaskamete Rating, Dont forget to Rate it everyday πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

17 November 2010

Episode starts with Mota Bha "MB" getting up he sees a letter left by vasant, He read the letter and get furious, He calls Vasant mom everyone gathers  and MB gets angry on her that why she allowed him to go to there dushman village,She replies that  she allowed him for village happiness,MB says that till noe we havent forgotten "kanjali's death"Dushyant says i dont think Rashiepur people will let him alive.(Tu apna moo band kar😑, woh hero hai use kuch nahii hoga😍)

Scene shifts to Vasnat 😍 in desert with his camel, He  lies down  on the desert and closes his eyes, (Desert mai bhii koi aisa raama karta hai  kiya😲)A snake comes and stings on  his feet, He gets up suddenly and sees the snaking going away  and faints (Loo ji kaha tha maine)The screen black out and the a baba is shown taking care of vasant, vasant gets up and (sorry audio prob dont know wat he said). the baba asks him where are you going?vasant replies RP,baba says if he is going for the fare "mela" . vasnt then narrates the real purpose of of his visit to RP, the baba says you are crazy,going aafter a dream, whose reality is unknown.baba says go and visit the Mandir, God will show you a way.

vasant goes in a mandir and prays after a while he reaches  RP fare, and sees a guy being dragged by some villages and they are beating him badly , vasant is shocked  and asks a near by old man, Wats happening? He replies that the boy is from Talsagra village  thats why they are beating him, Vasant gets more shocked πŸ˜† as he watched the guy being dragged away, Suddenly  a guy  asks him who is he? he never seen him before in this village.vasant replies he is  here for the fare and his name is Lakha, He asks again wat does he do?(Interrogation chal raha hai by God), Vasant quickly replies that he is dhol wala πŸ˜†, The guy oh yes everyone is searching for you go now they are waiting.vasant replies ok ok i will go.

As the guy leave vasant goes and  buys  all the bangles set from  the man sitting in the fare,He pay him double money and asks for his turban and bangles for sale.Vasant takes it and behaves like he is a chdhi wala πŸ˜†, Screaming loud that he has every kind of bangles, (Oh i love bangles, mujhe mil sakti hai kiya☺️), The gals gather around him,one gal asks for the price he says if you answer one of my question i will give you these bangles for free, The gal wats the question? Vasant says Do you know Nirjaa? The gal replies Yes and snatches the bangles from his hand,πŸ˜† Vasant asks Where is she then ? the gal  says that the price of these bangles were only one answer and that i already gave you πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and runs away from there.🀣

Vasant tries to follow the girl, but every time someone comes on his way πŸ˜†,Scene shifts to a group of people who are tensed that dhol wala havent arrives yet and we have to start garbha soon, The make an announcement on mic , here vasant bumps with that guy who asked him his name, He says go you are roaming her and they are searching for you.He drags vasant thereπŸ˜†

The give the dhol   and vasant disappears, Here The guy is again shouting that till now the dhol wala  was not here and now Gulaal disappeared,  Vasant starts playing the dhol πŸ˜ ,Everyone stars gathering, the gals and boys  do gabha on a gujrati folk song "Dol re dhol"Gulaal's entry ⭐️, She is running her face covered in ghonghat as she arrives near vasant, her dupatta flies and covers Vasant face 😍(Beautiful shot), Vasant slowly removes the dupatta and stares and then starts bajawofying the dhol πŸ˜† and gulaal dances,At the End As Dhol stops gulaal twirls lies her head on the dhol, gulaal's face revealing,Both breathing heavily ☺️,She asks him his name he replies"Lakha" and asks for her name, "she replies "Gulaal", Screen freezes on  both smiling and niharofying each other.😍😍

Precap: Vasant with gulaal, and gulaal says that she knows he is a fraud, Vasant shocked

Dont forget to press the LIKE Button
Love
Pari

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu_jha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the episode was very good. i liked their vasant-gulaal's first meeting. the dhol scene was very good😍. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rahil was looking very happy while playing dhol☺️. the expression was very good. 
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot for the lovely update.

wow wow the show is going really really well and I'm loving it.

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail

Originally posted by: anujha

the episode was very good. i liked their vasant-gulaal's first meeting. the dhol scene was very good😍. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rahil was looking very happy while playing dhol☺️. the expression was very good. 

His smile  is too die for 😍....I loved there first Meeting...It was Well Directed.....Everything was superb....The color combination, script, and direction ⭐️
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow wow wow thanks for the awesome update
great episode, now can't wait to watch it.
masalatime thumbnail
this show has a great start to it! feels like i'm watching a movie! wonderful cinematography - i really hope it won't become a stupid saas bahu show
-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thnxxxxxx 4 the update..Loved todays episode=)
Diya
aparakshitij thumbnail
Thanks for the update!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Awesome epi!⭐️
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
...Thanks a lot for the lovely update.....awesome episode...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wowwwwwwwww.....first Epi and that too with the meeting of leads....
thanx for the update...