Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Banner to be update by tomorrow
=======================================================================
This is an appreciation thread dedicated to the innocent couple in Gulaal

Vasant+Gulaal

================================================================

RULES

No actor/character bashing allowed in here. If you Dislike the characters or the actors, please refrain from coming to this topic No Bashing or Personal Attacking on each other or the Actors! No Comparisons with other Couples You are always welcome to talk about other character who is part of Gulaal but it need to be related to Vasant+Gulaal Refrain From Personal Chatting

• Do not quote more than three times and always follow the IF rules
=================================================================

Rahil Azam

Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na

Role:Swayam Ranawat 

Role:Addl.CP Abhimanyu Mishra
Addl.CP Abhimanyu Mishra : Age - 32. Abhimanyu Mishra, heads the crime investigation team, UNIT 9. He is a genuine leader and loves all the members of his team and treats them as his own children. He is Married to Geeta. Abhimanyu knows all the strengths and weaknesses of his team members. A Very intelligent and smart officer, he was transferred to Mumbai after an unfortunate incident. Its now that after lying low for a couple of years, things have started moving in the right direction for him and UNIT 9.

Role:Adhiraj Shergill
Adhiraj Shergill

Vasant

Vasant, a resident of Talasagra. He is very positive and the guy has a good reputation in the village as his father is the Mukhiya. He loves kids and protects the women community and also speaks for truth. He is in love with Gulaal.

to be continued

😳

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Banner to be updated by tonight
================================================
-Parisa-

Angel

-Diya-

juhuti

-tellyaddict-

aparakshitij

if u want to be added to Vasant & Gulaal Fan list please let me ( .Angel ) know by PM😃
Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
reserved also to be use...

join now
maaneet2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would love to be in to ... but please pm me the details as I am still new to this forum and not sure how things work here. .....😕