BV Update 18th November

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicmaniac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That old hag is so much full of self-vanity....She has so much care for her ijjat and has absolute no care for her beendnis' ijjat....all the guys in that house is spineless........Basant no longer holds the eligibility of being called human...Sumitra is already a doormat and she feels pride in being doormat too...Anandi...so pathetic...will she ever learn to speak out? How can she be so changed from the childhood self?

I fail to understand why no one in the house protests the old hag's dictat?
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
one big shock.................bhiron's silence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huh!!!!

ok i can uderstand dadisa angry with anandi(ofcourse 4 no reason)........but sumitra!!............what is her fault.......!!!!!

and her husband..............my god!!!
one thing i enjoyed the most gehena's aggresive look towards dadisa!!

precap is interesting..............dadisa said just the beginning...........wait 4 evening......and c what i am gonna doing!
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very very disappointed in Bhairon. What a depressing change in his character.

Sumitra and Anandi looked like the mopey faced twins. Identical expressions

MV might as well not have been there. Jagya has become a robot.

Worth watching were only  Maasa, who rants and raves and I fear has completely lost it and Gehna, who was her usual fantastic self.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
only positives in today's episode was gehna glaring at dadisa😡 and nandu's happybday with basanth's thankooooo😆...varna total  waste.🥱.. anything dadisaa 😡says these people keep on accepting -no questions asked👎🏼  don't any of them have a brain in working condition yaa phir in sabkaa  top floor bilkul khaali hai..🤔
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
really it is most depressing to see this kind of character who cannot stand up for themselves at all and they are show so much backwardness in women and so submissive character of anandi preleap she was so much different 😕
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Very very disappointed in Bhairon. What a depressing change in his character.

Sumitra and Anandi looked like the mopey faced twins. Identical expressions

MV might as well not have been there. Jagya has become a robot.

Worth watching were only  Maasa, who rants and raves and I fear has completely lost it and Gehna, who was her usual fantastic self.

@Bold - 😆 😆 So true ! both were standing in front of daadisa like some grief stricken mannequins.. and Jagya a robot, did you notice he was walking like a zombie 😆

Me too..very disappointed with Bhairon ! Never expected him to side with daadisa..

Loved Gehna's glares and stares along with that slight smile of satisfaction..seeing daadisa being insulted in public ! 😆 cherished every moment of that scene.

Wondering whats next? Looks like this is some kind of a master plan ! Emotional blackmail Guess daadisa now will torture the dumb doormat pair of saas bahu and show gehna they are being punished becoz of her attitude ! 
Surekhaji was in her full form as always..really liked her dialogs today ! Gehna rocked ! How many bottles of glycerin do Anandi and Sumitra use per episode ! 

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

only positives in today's episode was gehna glaring at dadisa😡 and nandu's happybday with basanth's thankooooo😆...varna total  waste.🥱.. anything dadisaa 😡says these people keep on accepting -no questions asked👎🏼  don't any of them have a brain in working condition yaa phir in sabkaa  top floor bilkul khaali hai..🤔

😆 😆 ek dum sahi bola ..sab ke sab statue statue khelte hai whenever daadisa speaks😆
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Massa is the worst vamp ever!!!!!