YRKKH 18th November 2010 Written Update!

Posted: 13 years ago

(^Credit :: Shikha)

Hey guys, nothing much happened today, akshara is yet not convinced, nani continues with her drama.Same is with mohit's mother.🤢

The episode starts with Nani, shava and anshu returning to Maheshwari house, nani says next time she wont accompanny them as she came today only to take care of varsha😉.Everyone wonder what happened suddenly to nani😕, rajshri makes her sit on the sofa.😊Nani asks varsha to make tea, rajshri gets worried, nani scolds rajshri as why she gets tensed so soon😆.Rajshri is silent.Just then vishambar and kaka arrive.Nani tells vishambar about varsha not allowed to work🥱, shaurya asks nani to let varsha rest for a while, nani shuts him up😲.(bechari varsha)Varsha then says nani is rite and tells rajshri she isnt tired, all feel bad for her.😔

In naksh room, akshara enters with milk for naitik, but he isnt there, she notices the orange saree (for sita's role)kept on the bed, naitik sees this and pretends as if he doesnt know anything😉.She asks naitik if this is sita's saree?😛 Naitik gives a naughty smile and goes saying he'll change clothes and come😆.Akshara looks on at the saree.😃
At maheshwari house, varsha is stiching some saree of nani, nani's constantly giving instructions to Varsha🥱, shaurya comes and says he'll try his hand😃.Nani refuses saying she understands all this reasons of not letting varsha work, she warns him.Rajshri comes to the rescue, but in vain.Nani asks varsha to complete the work and leaves saying she has pain in the leg.😊

In singhania house, daddaji and rajbana ready to leave for the office, thy call naitik also.Rashmi signals naitik to give some excuse.Naitik says he'll come later and will help rashmi in packing gifts for guests😃, bhabhima too agrees and says he'll drop the ladies to the temple also😊.Rajbana agrees.Naitik smilingly tells daddaji that he'll do the work tomorrow😉, daddaji asks him to carry on with the preparations😃.All smile while daddaji and rajbana leave.Naitik and rashmi give hi-fi.😆Gayatri says bhabhima got too excited and was about to tell everything.😆Bhabhima says she spoke as everyone was doing their bit.🤣All laugh😆.Gayatri asks them to go prepare for the practice and asks naitik to call shaurya fast.All leave.Akshara feels left out.( maano yaar jaldi jaldi)

At maheshwari house, the ladies do aarti of the men, vishambar asks shaurya about the the ram leela preps😃, shaurya says its in process😉,.Nani interrupts and says if she isnt there, thy cant do anything.😆just then naitik calls.Shaurya tells him tht he and varsha will come in another half an hour😊.Vishambar takes permission and leaves for office.Nani says she'll aaccompany shava.Rajshri diverts her saying she needs her here for puja preps as nani knows everything😛.Nani gets happy and asks shava to leave.And says she has done arrangements in singhania house, rajshri asks whts tht? 😕Nani says nothing and asks shava to leave.Shaurya says thy need more characters for the play, so he calls out for bhola and dhaniya.Thy come, shaurya asks if thy'll play the roles, thy both happily agree😃.Nani asks dhaniya not to go as ther wld be no1 to work and asks only bhola to go and says bhola doesnt anyways do any work, shaurya calls our for anshu, thy all leave😃.Rajshri sees sum maid taking some old vessels, she asks where she's taking them? Kaki says thy were kept in the godown since her marriage and says she wanted to get it polished as festival is nearing.Rajshi asks her to let it go now as there is already too much work.But kaki says thy all are going for a waste.Rajshri finally agrees and says these vessels nly will be used.😃

In mohit's house, mohit's mom talking to her In-law, her in-law says diwali is nearing and she has too much shopping to do🥱, mohit's mom agrees and says she doesnt have time to go anywhere as she dint leave the house trusting nandini🥱(omg, shez so evil), she asks nandini to clean some plates.Nandini becomes sad.Nandini while collecting the plates, trembles..Mohit's mom taunts her saying she cant do anything and asks her to go get tea.😡nandini asks mohit'mom to go the market and says she'll look after the diwali preps when mohit returns from office😊.Mohits mom says bhabhima shudnt have called gulabo back during this time👎🏼.Nandini says bhabhima dint ask gulabo to come back, it was she who sent her back.She asks mohit's mom to go to the market as she'll do all the work, and leaves.😊Mohit's mom looks on.😕

In naitik's room, naitik reads out ramayan in english😆.Bhabhima and gayatri have confused expressions.😕😆Thy ask naitik wht this is?All laugh.😃Bhabhima says this is no tramayan,ramayan is what akshara reds out everyday😃.Just then gulabo comes and asks Naitik tht she's also intrested to play a role in the play.Naitik says yes one place is left out, and tht is mantra's role🤣.All laugh.Gulabo gets angry.😆Shaurya then says omi kaka is the best person to write their play😃.Naitik agrees too.Bhabhima says nandini is missing, after all this is all done fr her father, and says she'll call her today itself😃.Rashmi says nandini is a good writer too, all agree😊.Naitik says but we need some person who knows ramayan very well, all shout akshara's name in chorus😆.Naitik gets happy.😳Varsha says Akshara knows ramayan really well, anshu says but akshara refused to be a part of it.😔

In the kitchen, akshara calling out for gulabo, she doesnt turn up.😕So akshara decides to take the snacks by herself.She sees gulabo standing outside Naksh room spying😲, akshara shouts her name and asks wht she's doin here? gulabo gets scared😲.Akshara asks her the reason, gulabo says she was seeing the play.Akshara comes with snacks for them, bhabhima signals to gayatri.Naitik says now we need to decide, everyone are silent😆.Akshara asks why thy arent practcing? Bhabhima says there are so many obstacles coming up,gayatri asks akshara to give some suggestion as she knows ramayan realy well.😉Akshara is silent.Epi ends .😊

Precap :::: Nani speaking to gulabo on phone, asking gulabo to give her information and keep spying.🤔Akshara frm behind shouts gulabo's name and asks whts happening?gulabo gets scared.😲

(hello everyone as i had told you all, this is my last update for this year, hopefully will be back nexy year after all my studies is done.Ihave to tell you all, its pleasure updating for all you lovely people out here who always press like the button, give your valuable comments and encourage me.It means a lot to me, cuz u hav to put in efforts to update, and when it is appreciated it feels great.I thank you all for that.Will miss you all, lots of love from my side.Hope you all enjoyed reading my udates and hope i dint bore you all😆.
Mariam will be taking my place, thank you very much mariam😊)
Bye everyone and Thank you all
Sia)

(Do hit the LIKE butto to appreciate my efforts.)
Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago
thanks a lot sia....u r a gr8 updater n do an amazing job😳....best luck with ur studies...👍🏼 hope u achieve ur goals!!!!😳
Thanks a lot....always enjoyed your updates...good luck!
Thanks a lot for all the updates, Sia. All the best for your studies, do well, and come back to the forum when you have time!
sia you miss that part naithik come to room and see akshara was sleeping.  nathik come close to her and he seeing her akshara put her hand naithik shoulder naithik took her hand from his shoulder and cover her with balket and nathik put  hand her fourhead and 😳smile bg music was so nice
Thanks for the wonderful update,Sia!👏😊It was always a pleasure reading ur updates!We all will definately miss u!😭Good luck 4 ur studies!Do well!👍🏼
thnx Sia 4 d update
u missed d most imp scene of yest epi........which nasreen mentioned
Originally posted by divi4u

thnx Sia 4 d update
u missed d most imp scene of yest epi........which nasreen mentioned
Divz, i had you tubed it..so tht scene wasn there yaar...M really sorry ...

And thanks everyone for the wishes..😃

Thanks nasreen for tht part ...😊
you welcome all the best for your exams
thanks di for the update all the best for ur studies