Gulaal

Gulaal Ka Rang Bikhar Hi Gaya

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Frnds,

New here.....just watched the 2nd Epi today and had to admit the Power of the show, Power of Gulaal and her color....
it was all over on Vasant n on me too............

All the time He was just staring at her and she was giggling and laughing to spread happiness around just like Gulaal Spills its color on everyone.

So 2epi was as good as the first and must admit Amazing Show and Cast.

Sadhli

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
def agree. i LOVED  that scene....so colorful...
Diya
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Definitely its a great show
loving it and vasant-gulaal they r awesome
loving them😍
aparakshitij thumbnail
Hey!
That was sucha wonderful scene,beautifully shot!
Gulaal ka rang ko bikharna hi tha,aur hum sab viewers k man par bhi aisa rang chadha hai ki kabhi nahi utarega!😊
Edited by aparakshitij - 13 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Me agreees..
I loved that shoot..atte he rang bikhirne shorro kar diya.........
They are going to have a ROCKING chemistry.....
anu_jha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gulaal is a very good show. i want it to top the trp charts, to break every record. vasant-gulaal's scenes r very good. just amazing👏. whenever i get the opportunity to watch the show, i don't waste it. i'm watching it again and again. especially the dhol scene. i've watched it many times. i don't play with gulaal, not even on holi. lekin is gulaal ne mujhe rang hi diya. simply amazing show. excellent. keep it up👍🏼
-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anujha

gulaal is a very good show. i want it to top the trp charts, to break every record. vasant-gulaal's scenes r very good. just amazing👏. whenever i get the opportunity to watch the show, i don't waste it. i'm watching it again and again. especially the dhol scene. i've watched it many times. i don't play with gulaal, not even on holi. lekin is gulaal ne mujhe rang hi diya. simply amazing show. excellent. keep it up👍🏼

Tott agree🤗
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anujha

completely agree wid u
this show gonna rock
Vasant-Gulaal rocking