Thendral

Thendral 17th November Wednesday

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Theiva! 😃

As you said, Charu has a very very good T&T radar. That's why her timing to interrupt is so precise. Already so annoyed with the character as much Thuls is. Even Vel was so much more tolerable b/c despite his perverted nature, he still had this class, style, and a lot of humor that he maintained. 😆 If she works with Anandh, both of them together might be more tolerable than Charu by herself. 😉

TA is such a sweety in today's epi, I love the maturing of their relationship...so open and honest with each other. I hope they always stay this way, appo thaan Charu maari ladies will learn.
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Theiva!

Intha Charu oda advise ippo yaarukku venum?? Periya paati maari advise panraa, like as though she listened to her parents. They tried to call off the wedding so many times, but she didnt even respect them and insisted on having it her way.. 

Its their life, and they'll look after it gal! Pls look after your life first and get on with it, instead of being so jobless and poking your nose into other's affairs! 😡 and you dun have to provoke them to have a small fight, even if they have a war (which of course they wont), they'll give in and settle it themselves.. 

Like Ranu said, it was lovely to see them talking abt each other's lives and how they want it to be.. 😃
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks dear for the update.👏

I think Thuls shd avoid any calls from Charu in future. She was not there to support her even when TA's mum was abusing her in the hospital...ippo vanthuta to give advice..!!😡

Thulsi must think that there must be an ulterior motive in her frequent calls and trying to patch them up with TA's mother....but this our Thuls konjam dumb thaan so its so easy for Charu to manipulate her according to her whims and fancies.😈

I wish I was a Fairy-God mother to protect this awesome couple from a devil like Charu.....with my magic wand I could easily turn her into an ugly toad and drop her into a well in a faraway land...!!😉

Sue Nair thumbnail
I have yet to see this episode to see everybody's emotional expression. 😛

But I must say that all the actors/actresses (both the good and bad characters) are doing an incredible presentation to make this serial so popular and breathtakingly interesting.👏

Nair bhaiya said that our Thuls did a wonderful presentation with her emotions especially when our TA was all out in supporting his wife...the gratefulness in her  is seen in eyes ..then it gradually spread to her face to liven it up.👏 Thumbs up...Sruthi Raj..!!👍🏼
Sue Nair thumbnail
I am unable to use the "LIKE BUTTON" from the office.... will try again from home..!👍🏼
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks da theiva for the wonderful update.......

Wednesday update...........lucky this time......😛

Hope the same continues this friday too

@Ranu - Charu is a T and T radar........good one........she ofcourse is.......interrupting them at the right time......but the way Thulz spoke to her was all fun.....Thulz has become more possessive for TA..........did TA realise this........hope herealises that soon...and ofcourse he would be more in Cloud nine...........lol...........so presence of Charu would make him feel that soon........

All the best T and T..........
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the update 😊!

TA was sitting like a little boy on the bed and Thulasi was feeding him like a mother...was a simple scene,but i loved it all the way...namakku thaan T&T enna pannaalum pudikkume 😆
When you did notice...he was saying so many times Thulasi Thulasi Thulasi.Wonder how someone could love his wife this much and he does not hesitate to tell it openly to others even to nurses. I admired him when he said he does not want to athigaaram pannufy her....that is what almost every hubby does....but our TA does not like it....he would definetly will be a good hubby.But don't like him saying repeatedly thanks and sorry to his wife...it won't help them to be more closer to each other. 😊
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!!😛

Aww..T&T were soo cute!!😉