Gulaal

18 November 2010 Written Update

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys πŸ€—
Raj was unable to do the update so here is a short Update...πŸ˜ƒ

18 November 2010

The Episode starts where we left yesterday, Vasant and gulaal Asking there names. Soon a huge group of people  come rushing to them ,
(Kabaab mai haddezz πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†)The guys Appreciate Vasant and gulaal hugs her friends but both are are staring at each other wit a cute smile on there face 😳The guy in the blue dress (i think he is Gulaal's bro) asaks vasant where is he staying? vasant says in Mandir, Gulaal jumps in and says..Are you GOD?πŸ˜†, vasant says no but i am staying in mandir,Gulaal and her bro insist him to come with them and stay in there home instead of Mandir πŸ˜›Vasant agrees and goes with them,

Vasant reaches Home with gulaal and his bro dancing and singing and meets her mom.vasant recognizes Gulaal' s mom she was the same lady whom she met in fare. The introduce Vasant as lakha dhol wala to there mom, Gulaal's father arrives there as sees lakha.He asks that inspit of being a chodi wala how can he play the dhol ?Lakha says a friend of him taught him πŸ˜†. gulaal's mom insist him to stay with them.Vasant agrees

Vasant in his room, Gulaal comes πŸ˜³, Vasant you here, Gulal says you seem to be a "Jadugar" (Oh yeah....jadugar Oo jadugar..tuhe mera dilbarπŸ˜†) he asks why ? She says that i have seen many people playing the dhol but You have brought live to the dhol.
Vasant says even i have seen many garba dancers but "bijlee giraani wali" πŸ˜† pehle nahii dekhee. Gulaal makes a face and asks but nothing burned. Vasant says you burned the pride of Dholi (Oye Hoye....😍)And gives her Green Bangles.Gulaal says Wat kind of "Manyaara are you/(manyara means...sales person i thinkπŸ€”) You gave me bangles who will  make m wear them?😍 Vsan takes the bangles and make her wear them πŸ˜
and says once you say me a jadugar and once a dholi  and now a manyaara πŸ˜†
Gulaal says i know who you are? vasant asks who? gulaal says "Behropiya"😲(hailaa paani ki saath insaan ko bhii jaan lete haiπŸ˜†) Gulaal laughs. and then they hear a Cow's voice πŸ˜†, Vasant says She is Pregnant πŸ˜²πŸ˜†  gulaal says it means you are "tog wala" as well πŸ˜†and rushes toward the cows, Gulaal keeps calling him "Behropiya", "Manyaara","Dholi, "Jaadugar" 🀣

Vasant examines the cow 🀣 and then give her the grass to eat. Gulaal and the old lady there excahnges smiles as Cow calms down, vasant says its a matter two or three days then the cow will have its baby and you Will get Milk. The old lady says that i have seen many Human doctors here in this Village you are first animal doctor  🀣
Gulaal bursts out laughing 🀣 and says that yaeh you are right he is a Doctor anbd treats well  the donkeys πŸ˜† vasnat says Yeah Donkeys and also cats like her πŸ˜†, Gulaal
gives a "hmphhhh" expression πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, kakee says but son who are you/ Gulaa introduces him  as Yogesh's friend and asks Vasant  where is he from? Vasant changes the topic and says if the cow cried again then make her eat wet Grass, gulaal makes fun of him again  and says that yes but if still nothing happen then call the doctor. πŸ˜† Kakee lefts from there, Gulaal asks vasant now tell me who are you? A jadugar, manyara, dholi
or a doctor?πŸ˜†, Vsant saysa a Behropiya πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Scene shifts to Dushyant πŸ₯± Who is doing a big kaand 😲 a guys asks him arent you afraid of MB you are chorifying these anaaj from your own home 😑, Why should i fear, He is a Mukhiya at day time but i am the prince at Night and  sushes the man dont tell this to MB. The Next Morning  vasant is doing Surya namstakar, and gulaal comes
vasnat says come Gulaal Ji..(hailaa..raat mai billi aur abb jiiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†) Gulaal asks how he knew it was her. Vasant says that Manyaara  can recognize the sound of her Chodiya 😍, Gulaal asks and wat about the Chodi wali?  vasant says 'Janoga nahii tu pehchanooo ga kaise?"😍 Gulaal says then jaan loo. Vasant is about to say do you know a gal....and then yogesh interrupts πŸ˜‘   and says its Good He should be punished
Vasant asks who is talking about, He says talsagra village's mukhiya MB. vasat gets shock  and asks why? Yogesh says  that because He is pressurizing people to live in talsagra and if now anyone died MB will be responsible for it.At the mean time Gulaal's father come and warns them that no one is allowed to name Talsagra here and leaves.
Gulaal tries to light up the moment and says have your tea..Vasant says i need to go and leaves leaving a baffled gulaal and yogesh behind .

Vasant calls home and talk with Paan about  about MB, PB confirms and says that yeah if Something happened to anyone then MB will be responsible for it. vasant says that dont worry that i will fix everything.PB comes and informs everyone about vasant well being.Scene shifts to Vasant and gulaal. vasant is giving  that cow lady kaakee
Some food vasant looks around the home, It seems like someone burned it.
Gulaal explains that  kakee's daughter in law burned her self and the darkness is still here , He asks why? she says because after that everything changed i can only remember  Two fires. and after that  Two dead  bodies were found in fields one of my kaka and the other His son, Bhabhee's father and brother killed my  uncle. Vasant asks who? Gulaal says Talsagra's Mukhiya MB. vasant gets shock.
Gulaal says after that The Fire of hatred kept burning between the two Villages.

Precap: In fare gulaal is sittng on a Wheel and its rotating rapidly , Suddenly the Dholi from the wheel Gets loose and Gulaal falls from a high position  vasant sees This shock

Love pari
Sorry for mistakes typed in hurry...have to rush...

Edited by -Parisa- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx 4 the update, gr8 epi it was.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the awesome update.
-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thnxxxx a lot 4 the update
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Parisa! πŸ€— Love you for this :-)
Edited by -AG4U- - 13 years ago
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much for the awesome update......gr8 episode.....
anu_jha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the update.i watched the e pi, it was very good. their chemistry is very good. their teasing scenes were very good.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update.