Written/Video Update 19th November 2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Oh my God where is A? very sad update.
Archu is missing in the pre cap ..
Mods , can you please put this up on a sticky ..so people can easily find it ..
Tanyadi,your last few updates are actually transcripts for the episodes..really wonderful!👍🏼
great updates see wats next
thnx for the update. a very sad episode

Thanks Tanya once again for the wondeful epi!!!Was so fed up with last 2 epis with the family mess!!!Now atlast some Arman scenes but really sad!!But in a sense I guess this will bring the best of Sushant and Anki's acting!!!Really liked Manav determination to work!!!But I am just hoping that Manav does not give up on things by breaking down!!!I am sure he wont,I want to see more determined Manav doing things for his Archu!!!He should just keep Archu so happy that the 2 families should be made to feel gulity of what they have done!!!Coming buddy Manav we are all with you,Rock on buddy you will win for sure!!!Regarding Archu missing may be it could also be satish who took her to hospital!!!I hope its not Jay or K's who have taken by chance just to extract some revenge and show Manav how helpless he is!!!Let CV's show Arman struggle but also kindly show them enjoyin small small happiness like enjoying food together with whatever money they have and even going for a money when Manav gets some good job!!!Well folks I guess PR season 2 has just begun!!!Lets enjoy the ride with our Arman in their ups and down and await for more special moments of Arman!!!

thanks for the update 
thanks for the update Tanya. wonderfully written.