Thendral 19th November Friday

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da theiva for the awesome update with your comments.....
Charu charu......u r really behaving so low...r u such a shameless creature......i was wondering if it was thulz beside him, she would have gone out first even before doctor wanted to.......though she is his wife.......but this lady....omg.....how many q? she s asking......ta was really irritated with her behaviour.....hope he understands that sthg is fishy about her.....
The way she was irritated and walked out and leanimg to the wall with all her hair in front was all toooo evil......pei pidicha mathiri.....srividhya's expressions were good.......
And BTW she was telling true friendship......omg....who told her this?????
He s not even considering her....she takes everything for granted and wants things to be on her own way......doctor pavam....nadoola matikitu avasatha.....the way the doctor said....ok now u go and see was so funny......like ......po po poi paaru po...sarcastically.....kanagu saved him......
Bank manager s the money tree....theiva good one....
So other parts with the nallavaru vallavaru SI was too good and fast....and was more or less like a thriller movie.....good one....
TA is getting ssmarter.......good one....way to go man.....on the whole its moving in a good manner.....Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the super fast update!😊

hmmm..looks like they are moving the stabber part fast.. and its nice to see TA using his brain on this....we hope he use his brain on charu's acting too...cause there is no way thulasi will use her brain so our only hope is him...as Theiva said that doctor wont do some simple role...so he might tell TA that charu got bad intention on him...they might together cure her psychotic disorder..lets seee...or maybe he might be Charu's partner...i really really wish this team to end Charu's part to relieve us from more upcoming torture...its worser than Vel's seriously, i was able to stand seeing Vel's face but somehow i cant even look this girl's face 😭....

does this girl got anything called brain..if doctor says to leave the room....why waste 2.5min acting idiotic and torture us...she is just using TA's guilty feeling to make him feel bad...i again hope she doesn't go stay with him at their house while thulasi is at college...i wont be surprised if she does but we viewers cant digest that...i have a feeling the bank issue will be solved in upcoming weeks...lets see. i wish this team wont show another one sided revenge from Charu...

this psycho better not go stay with TA/thulasi in their new house after she found out that her dad is the stabber LOL

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Theiva for the super detailed update.πŸ‘ Todays episode went very fast!

Shameless Charu🀒. Unbeleivable the way she got angry with eyes rolling when the doctor asked her to get out to check up TA.!. OMG! she is so disgusting! Paavam, even the doctor was shocked. Hope TA realised it by now.

Me too think that the doctor is going to play a small part. May be he is going to identify charu as a  Psycho.

😑😑New meaning of "True Friendship from Charu..This women is a real Psycho.😑😑

2nd and 3rd part was a thrill and went fast. TA is smart. He used his brains and guessed fast. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Also Kanagu gave a good clue.πŸ˜› Good TA called in for SI.

Big aapu coming for Charu dad, Charu and TA mom!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Looks like they will find the killer next week or week after that itself. This SI is pretty good too.

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Theiva😊!

Ah this Charu is too disgusting. Already seeing her on the screen makes me feel irritated. To make her character look more worse, she was wearing sth that does not suit her even a bit and her open hair too....OMG, is this director's idea or what? When she walked out of the room in anger and the way she stood there leaning on the wall to get back into the room, she was really looking like obsessed by the devil 😲😑.

She thinks that she can impress TA, when she behaves like this mad, but nooo way girl, he is irritated to the core, but is unable to say it to her as he is being again too nice to her and does not want to hurt her. He was saying to Kanagu that she is a nice girl nu and apdiyeeeee iluthaan...so hopefully he suspects her.

But this girl 🀒, she is educated and is from a good family with some decency and good manners.But she was degrading herself infront of TA and the doctor.

Good to see TA being smart😊. Athaane pinne....Thulasi pakkathila iruntha avanukku brain nalla work aagum, not like he was in Vaazhpaarai. And nice to see the good SI willing to help TA in finding the culprit soon and giving the biggest biggest aapu to TA's mother and in sending back Charu to the place where she belongs or to a new place called mental asylum😑.

Oh Kumaran...let them move into a new house like T&T themselves and the viewers do wish. Let them be happy for some time and let Thulasi have some piece of mind after all the mess and tortures to catch up the missed lectures.πŸ˜›

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update Theiva,

Thendral is moving fast.. Nice to see like this...
TA is smart in this police case.. But he should be smart even in the Charu's case.. I think he has some doubt b'caz he said while talking to Kanagu " Charu nallava da... and he looked confused... πŸ˜•" and when Charu was arguing with doctor and sat there saying " I won't go out.." TA observed her when she was with the angry face...!!! So i think he has doubt...It would be nice if he has the doubt!!!πŸ‘

Investigation is interesting and very curious..Like to see when they all get to know the truth about Charu's dad...!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lets see how are they going to know the truth!!!

Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update Theiva! πŸ˜ƒ

@ Shubba akka, of course TA could've convinced Thuls to stay in the hospital room saying she is acting like its 1950s nu πŸ˜† but this Charu is making me very 😑🀒  I can't even scrounge up any ounce of  pity for Charu anymore. She has too little self respect while Vel had too much! 

So glad to see TA starting to use his brain and being responsible. Now all you need is a job but I guess your money tree will keep you safe for awhile πŸ˜‰ Both TA & T are already suspicious about Charu but to what degree, I don't know.

I don't think we should underestimate Thuls because she's only dumb when it comes to herself but it comes to other people, she pretty protective (like with Pavi). If Thuls had seen Charu's behaviour today, she may have thrown a chair at her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
Thank u for the quick update Theiva .. Nice comments too ...

I think Thuls started getting suspicious abt Charu when she asked her to pick up a fight with TA ; and that she is also like T to TA ..And TA is also confused with Charu's behavior .. But that is not enough ..They shud sense her bad intentions thro' other means...
I am guessing that irritated Charu failing on getting TA will try to harm TA's mom and Lav .. T and TA will come and save them and thus the family will unite...😊

TA was smart not to show off his doubt to AP and immediately get help from SI ...Good move πŸ‘
And Kanagu .. good clue ...πŸ‘ Those who are known to TA and very rich are very few,, They can easily conclude it is Charu's dad... But it is scary as the stabber is planning another attempt when police goes closer to Charu's dad.. How is TA going to protect himself now.. Physically he is still weak...😭 

Can't wait for 2 days without Thendral...😭

Hema_M thumbnail
Thank you Theiva Akka for Wednesday's and Friday's update with nice comments 😊,

This Charu is really a nut,it was really funny to see her saying that she wants to remind him of the past as if they were doing a duet song,first she needs to rewind and see to know that he neither loved her nor poured honey in her ears with sweet dialogues LOL He was just saying that he got reminded of his guilty feelings but this nut as always mistook.On the whole she came there only to add fuel to the fire burning in her stomach,thevayaa?? aiyo aiyo  

Same way,before he was abusing her dad to stop this marriage by irritating her but this nut was enjoying it saying he is such a humorous character.I think she is never bothered about her self-dignity,what girl is she? 😲 😲

Tamizh seems to have become more responsible,but aiyo paavom no job ......this is really more irritating than this Charu.All her tricks will go waste which is well known so can wait and watch but for how many he is going to stay jobless in others shadow?It is like a blackmark and please erase it off soooon.So sad to see him expect someone always to do him the needy.....I mean this money matters.

I expected this SI long before,finally he is here to help him πŸ˜ƒ.I missed him so much especially when AP was trapping him.Hope he show some way to solve this Murugesan matter too.

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
bjda thumbnail
hey guys!!!am back after really long time..had a lot of problems so had to abruptly leave...sorry about that 😭
i have just started watchin thendral again...luv the chemistry betn tamil thulsi...😳
charu is so cheap..shameless poor thulsi!!!😑
thanks for the updates....
Edited by bjda - 13 years ago