Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Selena-Lauren. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Alyna,

I don't think you 'love' him, I think you have a crush on him.

Erm... If I was you I would confront him about him being a player and a flirt.

Try interacting with him more. Do you guys still talk on chat/walls?
I think you need to talk to him about your feelings, because one minute you're saying you're in love with him and then the next minute you're telling him you like him as a friend.

Good Luck In Everything :)

E.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i feel love is a strong word and consdiering ur only 15....  but then again i've heard a lot of arguements on that...     talk to him honestly... thats all u can really do right now...n if ur in canada how do you know how he is(i mean not sociable anymore)?lol
superpinks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ebony.

Hey Alyna,

I don't think you 'love' him, I think you have a crush on him.

Erm... If I was you I would confront him about him being a player and a flirt.

Try interacting with him more. Do you guys still talk on chat/walls?
I think you need to talk to him about your feelings, because one minute you're saying you're in love with him and then the next minute you're telling him you like him as a friend.

Good Luck In Everything :)

E.

i kno wat u mean one minute crush and one minute luv...thts the problem i am confused!!
superpinks thumbnail
Originally posted by: brainychild92

i feel love is a strong word and consdiering ur only 15....  but then again i've heard a lot of arguements on that...     talk to him honestly... thats all u can really do right now...n if ur in canada how do you know how he is(i mean not sociable anymore)?lol

ok i will try to talk to him....and thts true if he is sociable or not  i am confused thts the problem......i dont kno if i can trust him....
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wont say anything about you but he's a 15 year old GUY. and that too, from PAKISTAN. He isn't in 'love' with you...he might have had a crush on you. trust me sweety...find someone around you, someone you can interact with 'offline'. (W*F is up with so many online relationships lately?)
brainychild92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amber_x

wont say anything about you but he's a 15 year old GUY. and that too, from PAKISTAN. He isn't in 'love' with you...he might have had a crush on you. trust me sweety...find someone around you, someone you can interact with 'offline'. (W*F is up with so many online relationships lately?)

i know!lol.. i 'm not making fun of anyone but there's this gurl who lives by me in my dorm who supposedly fell in love with a guy she met online and got engaged too.. "you just know it [when you're in love]"  in some cases it works and in MAJORITY  it doesnt..i know cuz ive heard of/know of more that failed than worked..(only pakistani's-wise)

@alyna.. i'm not making fun of u. . i'm speaking in general because everyone knows how dangerous these social networking sites can be but they never cease to learn.. luckily for u , u no him..
anyways i'm glad ur gona take my advice.. but don't keep ur hopes too high..u are 15.. u have so much more to worry about in life than a silly relationship..  and if u ask me all men are the same.. i am from pakistan too btu i would rather  never be in a relationship than try to maintain one with a guy from pakistan.. i love that country-it's my own- but since I am from the USA , our thoughts will never match and that can ruin our relationship... i know someone who married a girl from pakistan and she divorced him cuz she thought he was having affairs with girls--who were just friends!
Edited by brainychild92 - 13 years ago
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brainychild92

i know!lol.. i 'm not making fun of anyone but there's this gurl who lives by me in my dorm who supposedly fell in love with a guy she met online and got engaged too.. "you just know it [when you're in love]"  in some cases it works and in MAJORITY  it doesnt..i know cuz ive heard of/know of more that failed than worked..(only pakistani's-wise)

LOL...I'm sure the girl must have met the guy and got to know his 'real' personality and how he interacts with people before getting engaged to him, right? Because its NOT real until you have met the person and interacted with them on a personal level. Clicking with someone online is different (intending to take it 'offline' asap)...but saying you have 'fallen' for them without even knowing them personally is far fetched.
brainychild92 thumbnail

LOL...I'm sure the girl must have met the guy and got to know his 'real' personality and how he interacts with people before getting engaged to him, right? Because its NOT real until you have met the person and interacted with them on a personal level. Clicking with someone online is different (intending to take it 'offline' asap)...but saying you have 'fallen' for them without even knowing them personally is far fetched.

o no.. she now realizes that he has issues!  they got engaged the first week of school.. it was disgusting really.. and lets not even go to her daddy's reaction!😆
superpinks thumbnail

gd point on him .......and k