Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superpinks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: brainychild92

i know!lol.. i 'm not making fun of anyone but there's this gurl who lives by me in my dorm who supposedly fell in love with a guy she met online and got engaged too.. "you just know it [when you're in love]"  in some cases it works and in MAJORITY  it doesnt..i know cuz ive heard of/know of more that failed than worked..(only pakistani's-wise)

@alyna.. i'm not making fun of u. . i'm speaking in general because everyone knows how dangerous these social networking sites can be but they never cease to learn.. luckily for u , u no him..
anyways i'm glad ur gona take my advice.. but don't keep ur hopes too high..u are 15.. u have so much more to worry about in life than a silly relationship..  and if u ask me all men are the same.. i am from pakistan too btu i would rather  never be in a relationship than try to maintain one with a guy from pakistan.. i love that country-it's my own- but since I am from the USA , our thoughts will never match and that can ruin our relationship... i know someone who married a girl from pakistan and she divorced him cuz she thought he was having affairs with girls--who were just friends!

u all have gd points i think i will forget him....
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brainychild92

o no.. she now realizes that he has issues!  they got engaged the first week of school.. it was disgusting really.. and lets not even go to her daddy's reaction!😆

haha poor daddy. So okay she met this guy online...and got engaged without ever knowing him personally? =\
superpinks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thx for the help everyone!! 😃

Edited by superpinks - 13 years ago