New Promo: Vasant's Truth disclosed to Gulaal

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Frnds,

Just now watched latest Promo.......could not watch it completely....but whatever I saw its like..

Watched it again...so updating.....

Vasant says to Gulaal See U are standing still Anklet is Jingling, and Gulaal is confused.
In front of Mata Rani Vasant folds his hands in front of her saying Please come with me and save my Talsagra...., hearing this Gulaal is shocked and replies Talsagra, u ditched us......slaps him hard and asks Him to leave.....
then in hospital Vasant again tells her that please save the lives of people...otherwise everyone death will be on u....
Gulaal in thinking mode...

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago
the disclosure is too early. i wanted to see more light moments to see. they should have seen it in the 3rd week. it's good that the story is going on a right pace. cvs r not wasting so much time. but just to see Vasul in a playful mood for few more epis, i wanted to see this track going a bit slow.

@all - sorry for wrong english. actually, my english is not very good. so please forgive me for my mistakes. sometimes the meaning of my posts goes against my views because of it. 
Edited by anujha - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update on the new promo😊
Thanks for the promo!😊
Uh-oh,the truth out so soon!😲
Thnxxxxxxxx..Some1 who can post the video??