Which of the trio performed best in DH?

Poll Question :

Which of the main trio do you think performed best in the DH film?

Poll Choice
Dan as Harry
Rupert as Ron
Emma as Hermione
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, so I know everyone has said that they all improved their acting in DH part 1, but who do you think did the best? You can only pick one. 😉 And please do share why you think so.

It's a very hard decision for me (I loved the other two's performances as well), but I'm going to have to go with Rupert as Ron. His expressions were amazing and like I said, his scene with the locket was performed excellently. We could clearly see all his insecurities. I also think that his scene in the ministry was performed very very well. I'm gonna have to say that he was amazing in this movie. 👏 Me being a huge Ron fan has nothing to do with this of course. 😳 

And when I read the books, I always picture Rupert as Ron but I don't picture Harry and Hermione like Dan and Emma.
Edited by aishi.muffin - 13 years ago
ill go wid emma...she was really gud n composed
I honestly don't have much expectations from Daniel. He's never really impressed me with his acting chops. Rupert is always good, so I wouldn't be surprised if he happens to be the one to steal all the limelight in the movie. Judging from the reviews though, it seems Emma is the one who is getting the most acclaim. Everyone is praising Emma to the skies, so it might as well be her. The girl has so much of potential; now that the HP is being over, all she needs to do is to choose her films wisely. She has a bright future ahead.Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago
All three were good in this movie, but I'll go with Rupert, because he really displayed Ron's insecurity and loyalty to perfection.👏 Emma was great too, and she vastly improved from Movie #6, but she still has room for improvement, while Dan, being a good actor himself, has never made me picture him as Harry 100%.
i think Rupert did amazing..be it his comic timing or how he showed his insecurity and loyalty. But at the same time i can't just pick him i think emma was absolutely amazing as well especially in the scene where she was being tortured...i think she totally outdid herself...that was definitely one of my favorite scenes mainly due to her acting and the way she portrayed herself. And both of them were great showing their relationship with eachother..so i believe both of them were outstanding in this movie!
Best acting - Rupert
Most improved - Emma
For me, Ron stood out this time. Rupert out did himself in this movie with his amazing subtle humorous dialogues, and I even liked the Harry-Ron fight, because both were at their best in that scene. But well, I still feel Rupert performed the best in this movie.
Emma was best as hermione
All the three have given their best performances
but for me its rupert who delivered the most convincing act as ron
loved him through out the film
emma has improved a lot.. she emoted all the feelings really well.
dan was also good.
Emma Watson as Hermione, hands down! All her emotions were so strong and impactful. When she erases her parents memory, her emotions during dance with harry, the tear drop that drips down her eye when Bellatrix spells mudlood in her arm & is about to kill her. Everything was just so powerful. Loved the girl to bits, she left me speechless!!
Edited by SoEulMate_LoVeR - 13 years ago