The "Mishti" Mystery

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
ok....so if we all remember the first episode we remember that Pagal Onu had written Mishti all over the walls rather than Tani...so we assumed that Mishti was Tani even though he's never called her that.....but my mom had this other prediction....is it possible that Mishti could be TaAnu's daughter??๐Ÿ˜• (dont ask how but my mom was watching the 1st epi and she told me this) that it could be that Mishti could be TaAnu's child....and someone she would have caused the separation......don't know how and why but that could be valid??....or is it just another blooper like Basu

I actually think that my mom could be right.....I mean I think it was Sadia that had said a while back that TaAnu could have a child......so Mishti could be their daughter and Tani took her away from him or something that's why he went mental?

what are your thoughts?

PS- now you know where I get my silliness from๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOL....first of all, i love how your mom is into this show! that's soo cute!

and second, i think its a good possibility that she's right....if not, then im sure that the creative team might consider this option once they're out of ideas :P it makes sense tho, because maybe taani took away their child cuz of onu's dad....cuz if their child is named mishti, that means tht they had a daughter, not a son....and remember thaaku maa's lecture about waaris/son and all ๐Ÿฅฑ or or or.....just had this thought...what if that's ananya's baby.....wait hear me out....maybe taani decided to be the maha queen of sacrifices and carried ananya's child for her since ananya can't.....and then maybe cuz it's a girl....the whole family (except neelu of course) bashed her....and i don't know.....but something happened to cause her seperation from onu.....LOL....okay i just went completely ๐Ÿคช there! LOL

but here's what i'm thinking......i feel like they won't develop on the mental asylum track, or show what happened if/when taani got onu out of there....lol....i feel like the creatives forgot! the same way the forgot that kitani mohabbat hai (season 1) was initially a flashback.....the show didn't end on tht note...and i feel like the same might happen for tere liye, cuz the viewers like the current track so much that the creatives will only focus on developing the story from here and completely ignore the flashback thing! i know i'm being really negative, and sorry if tht offends anyone....but i don't wanna get my hopes up with balaji...altho....i must say...they're really proving themselves with tere liye! this is one of ekta's best shows yet! :D

lovee
Samra :)
Edited by masin - 13 years ago
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^ OH MY GOD
Plz dont say dat lol Taani carrying Ananya child thats like a nightmare come true for Tere Liyans
I think Mishti is going to be another charachter introduced later on
Sometime this show is easy to predict but sometime like Basu, Mishti n pagal Onu case is really confusing
But i dont want Taani carrying Ananya baby
Yeah maybs after gettin married to Onu
Tani91 thumbnail
@masin...you know the funny thing is...she actually isnt into the show as I am...she has these jhatka's randomly so she watched random episodes of shows so recently she saw TL first episode and she was like who's this Mishti person.....and I was like I have no clue...I assume its Tani and my mom's like no it's her daughter and I was like....seriously?? but she was like yeah its Ekta so anything can happen why not this....and I said yeah that's true๐Ÿ˜†

but OMG I hope Ananya doesnt come into the middle of all this๐Ÿ˜ก and yes I agree with you...it seems exactly like KMH1 where they completely forgot the whole show was a flashback and they hastily added that into the last few episodes.....I really hope they dont do that with TL.....I mean its HIGH time they acknowledge the fact that the show is a flashback.....I mean atleast show us one glimpse of the asylum

@su08....I agree I love how the show is unpredicatable at times๐Ÿ˜† which is why I'm enjoying it so much...in fact all of Ekta's shows now are like complete opposite from what they used to be known for....hope she keeps this up๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
lol even ma mum says that in EK shows everything goes opposite
But i dont want something bad... apperantly Nupur is back, Taani dating Subodh, Ananya pregnat
Ummmm loadz of jhatkes r on their way
Note to Tere Liyans: plz fasten ur seat belt ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›
Tani91 thumbnail
^LOL I know...but I love how they're focusing on Onu-Tani only at the moment....this is how I want the show to go....no Nupur in between...only is she deepenes Onu's love for Tani....then she can do whatever she wants....
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
^^ i kno... Friday epi was like i was in dreamland
U see our CV's arent that dumb but they r moody lol
ThEy will give us a really good episode if they r in mood, all those cute moment that bangle ine n pink saree one n ma fav the rain one
But sometime i swear i feel like killing them wen they introduce faltu ka tamasha: ananya ritesh n shekhar
Tani91 thumbnail
^I agree...but they need those other characters to make their relationship stronger๐Ÿ˜‰

lol I actually am going to talk to my mom about this in detail....she might have some cool ideas....lol
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hayeeee i m in ur topic๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†
But chandni o meri chandni, on the 1st epi, when the warden asked "who's mishty?", didnt tani say "I am his mishty?"๐Ÿค”
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hehe but Tani said na "Tani tou mey duniya key liye hoon magar Onu key liye sirf mishty" so its Tani only ... but yea its a big mystery why he calls her mishty ... i mean so far he always calls her Tani ๐Ÿ˜†