The "Mishti" Mystery - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
maybe that changed after he fell in love.....or rather after he realized he is in love?...πŸ˜†
Yea thats possible may be he started calling her mishty once he fell in love
Maybe cause he remembers the childhood stuff.........Anu has told Tani she is like mishti when they are joking about mishti being sweet not  thikki and when tani makes him say mishti is the best etc so maybe when he ended up at the asylum thats stuck in his head and i think Tani is definitely Mishti it would be a big mess up if that turned out to be someone else, and it has been a looooong time since they showed a present day asylum scene, i hope they havn't forgotten the mental asylum thing cause thats basically part of the major theme:

'love to the extent that he forgot everything and ended up at the asylum for his love'

Really hoping they don't mess this I love Tere Liye too much to see it get messed by stupid story lines and things like dead people coming back to life when they did really die and doubles from God knows where lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by masin

but here's what i'm thinking......i feel like they won't develop on the mental asylum track, or show what happened if/when taani got onu out of there....lol....i feel like the creatives forgot! the same way the forgot that kitani mohabbat hai (season 1) was initially a flashback.....the show didn't end on tht note...and i feel like the same might happen for tere liye, cuz the viewers like the current track so much that the creatives will only focus on developing the story from here and completely ignore the flashback thing! i know i'm being really negative, and sorry if tht offends anyone....but i don't wanna get my hopes up with balaji...altho....i must say...they're really proving themselves with tere liye! this is one of ekta's best shows yet! :D

lovee
Samra :)

Din't they show the flash backs then got the story to the present time where Arohi was a famous singer and then she accidentally gets the evidence proving that Arjun is not guilty of killing her father and then she reaches the place where they are going to hang him just 2mins before he was going to die............then the story continues on the present track and how they finally ended up with each other??? do you remember this or its all in my imagination lol πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by Seh07 - 13 years ago
dats a really cute prediction by ur mom Tani maybe onu-Taani name dere baby mishti nd dis guy riteish do something like killing her infront of onu something like dat but den 1 doubt den how can Taani became a successful singer in dose circumstances?

but i feel story should progress fwd nd onu comes to know all dark secrets of riteish nd reveal it to every1....
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣  🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 

Shaddi nei hui aur bacche........🀣 ha ha ha
@Tani91: I like your mom's thought about the possibility that it mishti could be taanu's daughter ( I just love that idea😍) but i hope that it will be just their child and not that tani will do such a sacrifice for ananya that 🀬.........
hahahha that's so funny. my mom also doesn't watch it often like i do but she still asks me how it come anu is in the asylum... but then I tell her she needs to watch itπŸ˜†
I just saw 1 st episode again and in that when warden asks Taani who is Misty and she says Me,and again to wardens question she says I am Taani for all but for Onu I am Misty, so I think Misty is Taani only.Thats what I think.
lol that proved my mom wrongπŸ˜† she apparently missed a few minutes in the beginning thats whyπŸ˜›

yeah I saw the first episode too.....so Tani is Mishti....darn I thought that would have been a cool thing if Mishti was their daughter or somethingπŸ˜ƒ

but if Mishti is Tani then why isnt he calling her that?πŸ˜•
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
I think in first episode the nurse asked Taani who is mishti and taani said its her nickname or something :S also in their bachpan if u remember onu used to tease taani saying "mishti meethi nahi...theekhi hoti hai"