Misunderstandig or Sacchai???

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
what do u think? the dushmani between Talsagra and Rasipur is a misunderstanding or its true. did mota bha really killed Kaki's Hubby and son or someone else killed them and put the blame on Mota bha.
i am confused with this, why would mota bha will kill his son-in-law. i am sure its a misunderstanding created by some third person. I know its tooo early to come to any conclusion but i am sure all this is a misunderstanding.
What do u all think?
do share ur thoughts nd opinions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think that its too early to say right now...buh if i had to guess then i would say misunderstanding!!!
No father would want to see his daughter as a widow.
There could be a third person...but i maybe wrong and the truth could be something else.
aparakshitij thumbnail
It has to be a misunderstanding...Why would Mota bha want to ruin his own daughter's future?
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mota bha killed kaki's son only after kanchan was burnt, and i think the misunderstanding is only in kanchan's death, may be it was just an accident and talsagra people thought someone deliberately did that.

So untill whole truth is revealed i cnt comment.
anu_jha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think it is misunderstanding from both sides. neither killed anyone. i think some third party did this.