EPM -22nd Nov to 26 Nov 2010 - WU - Discussions

Posted: 13 years ago
Good updates Laksh!  Thanks very much - I know there is not much discussion on this thread but please be aware that we appreciate your efforts a lot!!

This Amudha enna janmam ne theriyalappa!!  She is really evil and looks like she will stoop to any level.  It is great to see Ayya supporting Meenu now - his support will take Meenu a long way in this family.  Loving the Murugan and Mallika track too - By the way does anyone know the real name of the actor who plays Murugan?  Don't think I have seen him in any other serial.  He really acts well. 

The dialogues in this serial are also very different from others.  Well done to the EPM team!

Edited by serials2010 - 13 years ago
thanks for your support😊..murugan's real name is ravi.i too have seen only in vijay serials alone..
thanks a lot for the updates laksmi
really i am hating murugan now why he is doubting meenu .even chinnasamy is not doubting his dil but this stupid doing this . how meenu will be rescued 😍
I hate where this is going!  Poor Meenu...there is no one who's looking for her!  Everyone just suspects her!  =(

NEW PROMO: 
http://blog.techsatish.net/2010/11/e-pear-meenakshi-25-11-10-promo.html

poor meenu where this story going😭😭
Thanks for the updates lakshmikr. Edited by sagikaa - 13 years ago
Thanks Lakshmi - Poor Meenakshi - the tortures that she is going through!!! But these will make her stronger at the end - Please Kadavule, let Amudha not manage to change Shakti's feelings and trust in Meenu, that would be worse on Meenu than RR kidnapping her!!  This Murugan is another fool - One minute he has nice things to say about Meenu and the next he suspects her!!  Mallika has a battle on her hands with this fellow!!
I usually don't comment, but this serial is driving me insane. I can't stop thinking about what will happen next.I guess kudo's to the director. I feel so bad for Shakti, but am loving Meenatchi's reserve and how she stands up to RR and gives him fierce looks(rather sitting there crying).
I am so interested to see how their relationship(shakti and meenu) will develop after she is reunited, I really hope it doesn't go down the lines of , oh she's not pure, she spent the nights out of the house etc.

I just pray that they dont drag this serial in typical mega serial manner but come up with innovative twists but also really work on the character development as they have thus far. Thanks so much for all these updates, really appreciate them guys :)
Welcome Rein!  Its lovely that you have taken the time to comment.  As you said this serial is interesting and there are lots of twists and turns in the plot - Please continue joining the discussion as it will give the updaters the additional encouragement to continue!!
Originally posted by rein

I usually don't comment, but this serial is driving me insane. I can't stop thinking about what will happen next.I guess kudo's to the director. I feel so bad for Shakti, but am loving Meenatchi's reserve and how she stands up to RR and gives him fierce looks(rather sitting there crying).
I am so interested to see how their relationship(shakti and meenu) will develop after she is reunited, I really hope it doesn't go down the lines of , oh she's not pure, she spent the nights out of the house etc.

I just pray that they dont drag this serial in typical mega serial manner but come up with innovative twists but also really work on the character development as they have thus far. Thanks so much for all these updates, really appreciate them guys :)

this serial is different from others.. i dont wanna miss any episode cos it keeps moving.. they dont drag one scene too much. i we miss an episode then we miss something..
 but dono wat will happen to the serial. dono how many episodes it is gonna take..
good serial, agree?